darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > xbox 360 vs wii u EDIT:Digital or physical?
Page 1 of 1
xbox 360 vs wii u EDIT:Digital or physical?
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#1 Posted: 15:32:42 23/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Title.I dont want donkey kong but the graphics will look better on Wii U.Xbox 360 comes with spitfire who i want but xbox 360 has the worse graphics.EDITsmilieicked Xbox 360,But Digital or physical?
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:33:50 23/06/2015 by skylandersspyro
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#2 Posted: 15:35:53 23/06/2015
you buy the wiiu version then pick up spitefire used later or buy the nitro whatever variant they will sell in single package.. problem solved.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 17:08:55 23/06/2015
Graphics aren't that important compared to characters.

If you prefer Spitfire, then go with the XBOX 360 version. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#4 Posted: 17:19:01 23/06/2015
the game is better on the wiiu. we have seen the videos.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#5 Posted: 17:53:34 23/06/2015
If you really don't want Donkey Kong and the Barrel Blaster, you could just get the digital starter pack, right? Then you get the best game and don't have to pay extra for figurines you don't want. :)
Assuming you have a compatible portal (though if not you could easily pick one up for next to no cost), of course.

If you want the physical figurines for Spitfire and Hot Streak, I'm sure they'll be super easy to get individually anyways.
#6 Posted: 18:16:20 23/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: FireMeowth
If you really don't want Donkey Kong and the Barrel Blaster, you could just get the digital starter pack, right? Then you get the best game and don't have to pay extra for figurines you don't want. smilie
Assuming you have a compatible portal (though if not you could easily pick one up for next to no cost), of course.

If you want the physical figurines for Spitfire and Hot Streak, I'm sure they'll be super easy to get individually anyways.

Thanks.But i have a swap force portal for Wii U does it work???
---
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#7 Posted: 18:27:29 23/06/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro

Yup, you'll lack the ability to elementally charge the vehicular weapons using traps, but everything else is good to go!
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
#8 Posted: 18:31:47 23/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nightmoon
Quote: skylandersspyro

Yup, you'll lack the ability to elementally charge the vehicular weapons using traps, but everything else is good to go!

Thanks.I might get the digital for Xbox 360,because i have a 360 trap team portal and i love traps
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#9 Posted: 21:23:33 23/06/2015
You can get the game easily? Go for physical. Atrocious shipping prices/taxes involved? Get Digital and buy Spitfire/Hot Streak loose later.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TTD Hunter Gems: 6229
#10 Posted: 21:42:38 23/06/2015
Get the Wii U version - Spitfire will almost certainly come in a single pack. Sorry, but who would pick the xbox 360 version over the Wii U version? If you don't like DK, I'm sure that he'll go for $30 on ebay if you sold him. Also, get the physical! If you can get skylanders easily, like Bifrost said - get it! The whole appeal of Skylanders is bringing your toys to life - think of the future, you won't be able to bring your fully levelled up instant skylander to the next game, you'll have to buy the figure again and upgrade it again. Furthermore, the starter pack comes with the new portal which includes the trap slot to use traps.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me