Page 1 of 1
Are mods exclusive?
Chef peeper Green Sparx Gems: 407
#1 Posted: 16:48:05 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Don't know if anyone has asked this yet but are mods exclusive to each vehicle? For example from the skylander familey video on Feista could those mummy upgrade mods be put on any othe land vehicle? And if they are exclusive to each vehicle do they save to the vehicle? Say for example I go to a friends house with my car will I still have those mods available or they like hats and soul gems and exclusive to my system?
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#2 Posted: 17:04:20 22/06/2015
I believe Lou stated in a video (one of many) that it's business as usual in regards to whatever is on the toy will be on the toy regardless of the system it's being played on. Plus it's been such a staple in the past I can't see them change it now. In regards to the mods themselves, I believe they would be exclusive since (in the case of your example) the mods on say Crypt Crusher weren't an option for Hot Streak. Plus in that specific example one vehicle is a two wheeler and the other a four wheeler.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#3 Posted: 19:21:01 22/06/2015
Mods are exclusive to the specific vehicle but they're saved on it. Kinda like Hats - if you have them,the Skylander will save them,but except for Legacy ones your friend can't really get it for himself with visiting toys.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me