Page 1 of 1
Just for clarification
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#1 Posted: 22:35:25 21/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Okay, so is the Wii only a racing game, or is there actual gameplay?

Second, is the Wii or Xbox better for the fifth game?
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#2 Posted: 22:58:35 21/06/2015
Well, racing is "actual gameplay", just different gameplay. We don't know anything about it as of yet, but I don't expect there to be any non-vehicle gameplay.

Most likely, the main release (including Xbox) is going to be the better version, it's definitively the version which is closest to previous entries. Beyond that, can't really tell, again due to the lack of info on Superchargers Racing.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#3 Posted: 23:10:02 21/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Nightmoon
Well, racing is "actual gameplay", just different gameplay. We don't know anything about it as of yet, but I don't expect there to be any non-vehicle gameplay.

Most likely, the main release (including Xbox) is going to be the better version, it's definitively the version which is closest to previous entries. Beyond that, can't really tell, again due to the lack of info on Superchargers Racing.

Alright, thanks!
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#4 Posted: 02:27:35 22/06/2015
Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox one, ps3, ps4 will all be the normal standard story + whatever for skylanders this time

Wii and 3ds will be only racing as it says on the box specifically.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me