Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Just hit the big 45! [CLOSED]
Bolthar Green Sparx Gems: 417
#1 Posted: 18:22:18 18/06/2015 | Topic Creator
It was rather anticlimactic.

Current information
212/212 Skylanders so missing a couple Alter Egos.
Only 14 of them not level 15 and those are all level 14 and over half way to 15.
All shrines bought to max and got a few more from other quests.
All Sanctuaries the 4x4, troll upgraded, golden sheer, and upgraded dias.
All companions but Fiznik and Tessa which are both unavailable.
6,383 gems saved up for when they become available. (Waiting for available and on sale)
One Island to unlock. (Waiting for half priced to roll around).
Storage level 5 (probably will keep it this way for awhile because not even close to full).
75m gold
75m mana
75 radiant fields
3,500 wish stones
1 adventure airship
All legendary heroes have a wish stone house
I have a rolled Skeletal Cynder, Birthday Bash, and B. Wrecking Ball hut and a quest Trap master hut and a quest Birdhouse.

What I am working on next? Just completing my skylander collection and buying more huts as they are on sale. and daily doing my digs diamonds.
karo122 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#2 Posted: 06:58:14 19/06/2015
Congratulations. 75 radiant fields is quite a good deal. I am still at 20. But it is all i need :-)
Woz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1343
#3 Posted: 08:16:27 19/06/2015
Chortle. Waiting for half price island unlock! As it's the last thing you'll ever need to spend gold on (unless they add more skylanders for you to spin for), there's not much point worrying overmuch about saving gold. I'm still cackling to myself over someone's else's post that said they had 1.6 billion gold saved up. Saved up for what?
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#4 Posted: 12:35:48 19/06/2015
Welcome to club 45 .

Buy the island for full price . There is nothing else you can spend your gold on . Wow thats alot of radiant fields . I think i only have 28 myself .

I am currently saving up gems for Flynn and Callie .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
lamoracke Yellow Sparx Gems: 1635
#5 Posted: 01:00:23 20/06/2015
Am saving up gems for the dark gateway house and then my last item in the shop, a swap force house, after that, its save up for companions I cant buy yet. Just bought my last boat house (had all the 20 million ones) so now I officially have no use for gold anymore either.
#6 Posted: 08:25:01 20/06/2015
I am sure when Super Chargers come out , we can spin spin spin .............then we will have no use for gold . No one said club 45 was easy .

You bought a boat house ? You know you will probably just sell it again to make space for BnB,s .
---
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#7 Posted: 15:35:40 21/07/2015
I have hit lvl 45 for the second time. Club 45 is interesting when you have to be creative what you want to do next even if you have everything. I have my storage maxed out as well and now I keep on thinking how my Islands can be better organised. I dont have 75 radiant fields, because I dont need it and it takes room. I have all the companions and dont have any idea where I can spend my gems on.
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
#8 Posted: 09:03:34 22/07/2015
Have you maxed out dark and dragon houses ? Maxed out the aquariums ? All giant and alt and mini houses ?
---
Darksteelforge Blue Sparx Gems: 692
#9 Posted: 06:50:13 26/07/2015
I think you better save your gems and dont but the companions. I first go for the items that produce gems and that are the alter ego houses and when you play often the dark houses and the dragon houses.
---
276 Skylanders. 6630 Heroic Challenges completed. So Cali now you have seen every different skylander complete all heroic challenges.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me