Page 1 of 1
About Nintendo's Starter Pack? [CLOSED]
Swordfire Red Sparx Gems: 16
#1 Posted: 20:42:16 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Hi, first i saw today that the Wii/3DS/WIIU will have a diferent starter pack, that includes Bowser as character. My questions are:

-There is a change to have the original starter pack that includes Spitfire for that consoles?
-Bowser and Donkey Kong are new superchargers or they are apart of that?
-The Wii/3DS versions going to be only racing?

If anyone know that info or if they are on E3 can ask them about that, I would be thankful.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#2 Posted: 20:44:54 16/06/2015
To answer your questions:

-Wii and 3DS Starter Packs include Bowser, Wii U includes Donkey Kong, while every other version has Spitfire.

-They are indeed new Superchargers, but can only be used on the Wii, Wii U, and 3DS versions.

-I believe the Wii and 3DS versions are just racing, yes.
---
Bring the Fanta
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#3 Posted: 20:51:25 16/06/2015
One thing: Only the Wii/3DS starters have Bowser. Wii U has Donkey Kong. And annoyingly, all of them have Stealth Elf >.>

As for your questions: Wii U -might- have a normal starter pack, but it's unlikely.
It does not seem as though they count towards the total, but no words from official sources.
The Wii/3DS version is literally called Skylanders Superchargers: Racing, so...

EDIT: Ninja! (Stealth Elf)
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:52:46 16/06/2015 by Nightmoon
Swordfire Red Sparx Gems: 16
#4 Posted: 20:52:46 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Thank, sorry for ask again, but are Bowser and Donkey Kong part of the 20 characters of Superchargers? and do you think that Spitfire will be released in single pack? ...man, i hope that the Wii/3DS have at least some arena to play with alone the character at least as a featurette.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#5 Posted: 20:54:59 16/06/2015
Quote: Swordfire
Thank, sorry for ask again, but are Bowser and Donkey Kong part of the 20 characters of Superchargers? and do you think that Spitfire will be released in single pack? ...man, i hope that the Wii/3DS have at least some arena to play with alone the character at least as a featurette.

I believe DK and Bowser are part of the 20, but I am uncertain.

As for Spitfire single, I have no idea. Maybe, maybe not. Only time will tell.
---
Bring the Fanta
SkylanderGoo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#6 Posted: 21:05:03 16/06/2015
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
Quote: Swordfire

I believe DK and Bowser are part of the 20, but I am uncertain.

As for Spitfire single, I have no idea. Maybe, maybe not. Only time will tell.

I would say they are not part of the 20 since they are only playable on Nintendo systems plus that would give them 3 Fire skylanders when there should 2 per element
icecube7731 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1298
#7 Posted: 21:08:03 16/06/2015
If they were going to do this then they should have changed Stealth Elf as well in the other packs so that people who want to have all three starters would get 3 Stealth Elves.
---
37skylanders bsmilie rsmilie smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
28skylanders + minis(no smilie)
SSF: All minus dark STT: All standard
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#8 Posted: 21:09:42 16/06/2015
I really want a normal WiiU starter pack I really want Spitfire!
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#9 Posted: 21:13:38 16/06/2015
I agree with you superhalite, I like Donkey Kong and all, but I would rather have Spitfire and the Hot Streak than him and the barrelcycle. I mean, I want to get those guys for main completion!
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Pokemon2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3814
#10 Posted: 21:17:06 16/06/2015
Damn, the Wii version has Bowser and I want Spitfire!
What The ****, Vicarious Visions?
---
Moved to TimDrake, talk to me there.
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#11 Posted: 21:24:10 16/06/2015
I really need to know if Bowser and the Clown Cruiser are gonna be sold outside of the wii/3ds starters... I'm only getting the Wii U version and I REALLY want Bowser.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#12 Posted: 21:24:42 16/06/2015
Three Stealth Elves....yay. one to break, one to customize and one to actually use smilie
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#13 Posted: 21:31:51 16/06/2015
If I do get the two in the Wii U and 3ds Versions, it looks like I finally have an excuse to get the Xbox One version that way I can get Spitfire and Hot Streak. Its nice and all, but THREE Starters??
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Popblah1gaming Green Sparx Gems: 182
#14 Posted: 22:07:15 16/06/2015
Single packs for them would be nice...
---
Hi
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#15 Posted: 23:02:38 16/06/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan
I really need to know if Bowser and the Clown Cruiser are gonna be sold outside of the wii/3ds starters... I'm only getting the Wii U version and I REALLY want Bowser.

Nope just the starters for now. I posted a link to a yahoo games article as they already asked on that. Only starters will get them and not single packs.

Quote: zookinator
If I do get the two in the Wii U and 3ds Versions, it looks like I finally have an excuse to get the Xbox One version that way I can get Spitfire and Hot Streak. Its nice and all, but THREE Starters??
Spitfire and hot streak will be in single packs because of the nintendo ones and the digital downloads of the game.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:03:46 16/06/2015 by tigerdr
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#16 Posted: 23:09:42 16/06/2015
Btw guys the Amiiblanders are VERY unlikely to count toward the 20 20, as on one of the box arts you can see another fire supercharger (Eruptor by the looks of it) so therefor these are extra.
So there are 22 for each total counting Amiiblanders.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Cooltonium Blue Sparx Gems: 605
#17 Posted: 23:19:14 16/06/2015
Quote: tigerdr
Quote: TrapShadowFan

Nope just the starters for now. I posted a link to a yahoo games article as they already asked on that. Only starters will get them and not single packs.

Spitfire and hot streak will be in single packs because of the nintendo ones and the digital downloads of the game.

abhfjkaadakdakja Spitfire and Hot Streak come in single packs? Is this confirmed!?
---
buy dangerous woman on itunes
#18 Posted: 23:23:46 16/06/2015
Quote: Cooltonium

abhfjkaadakdakja Spitfire and Hot Streak come in single packs? Is this confirmed!?

It would make sense from a business standpoint, but nothing confirmed, except the E3-exclusive Hot Streak single pack.
---
Cooltonium Blue Sparx Gems: 605
#19 Posted: 23:33:01 16/06/2015
Quote: Nightmoon
Quote: Cooltonium

It would make sense from a business standpoint, but nothing confirmed, except the E3-exclusive Hot Streak single pack.

Like ohmyglob I want to get the Wii U version and the Wii version but before I do so I would need to know if Spitfire and Hot Streak come in single packs cause I need them in my life..
---
buy dangerous woman on itunes
superhalite Blue Sparx Gems: 970
#20 Posted: 23:42:09 16/06/2015
I agree with you superhalite, I like Donkey Kong and all, but I would rather have Spitfire and the Hot Streak than him and the barrelcycle. I mean, I want to get those guys for main completion!

Hopefully Spitfire and hot streak come in single packs. I need them! smilie
---
We rely too much on technology yes that is true,but it's not going anywhere.
#21 Posted: 23:45:34 16/06/2015
it's just common sense from a stand point along with what they already did for giants. spitfire and hot streak are their main characters for superchargers. The fact that nintendo has exclusivity is going to force them to do so as hot streak and spitfire are apart of the other games and not those ones. It'd be interesting if they didn't for the sake of the other consoles to get those two as the exclusive but no otherwise it would have been stated on those being exclusive. So I can only imagine that wave 1 will have singles of those two.

It would also confirm it simply because the e3 packaging is just simply hot streak and not a variant, easy enough to see that it's going to happen that way ;P
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:48:37 16/06/2015 by tigerdr
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#22 Posted: 00:22:19 17/06/2015
Maybe DK and Bowser are part of the 20 and Light and Dark will each only have 1
---
now its time to get funky
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#23 Posted: 00:39:36 17/06/2015
I think they are simply extra guest-stars.

Doubt they are even on the poster (at least not in the ones we've "seen" so far).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
#24 Posted: 00:51:16 17/06/2015

It would also confirm it simply because the e3 packaging is just simply hot streak and not a variant, easy enough to see that it's going to happen that way ;P

Not really, the E3 2011 Exclusive S1 Spyro had packaging just like any other core, with the name and catchphrase, but he did not get any single packs in retail.
---
#25 Posted: 01:01:45 17/06/2015

Not really, the E3 2011 Exclusive S1 Spyro had packaging just like any other core, with the name and catchphrase, but he did not get any single packs in retail.

if you count dark spyro, he did. maybe not as much on the western side of things but europe saw it. here however we had that happen for giants with cynder and in europe they saw both jet vac and cynder get the single packs. i highly doubt those two are not going to be part of wave 1 to buy. especially since there is a lower amount of figures to buy and there's always 1 set of figures in the first wave that are abundant. cynder did it in giants as well as a few swappers in swap force and wildfire did for trap team to an extent for those that didn't get the dark starter and so did gusto. fact is they wouldn't stop now in putting a character and vehicle out that others might not get due to the development of nintendo's starters and the digital ones so people have a chance to own them but it's slightly possible that could solely make the experiences different compared to the other 2 major console brands if it doesn't.

There is the fact that infinity on playstation does have exclusive star wars figures in its pack so they could be doing the same thing here. I guess just have to wait and see, but I would be very surprised if that didn't happen since 3 consoles that people regularly buy the games on would be out a character and vehicle otherwise and one of the consoles has a majority of people still buying for it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:06:07 17/06/2015 by tigerdr
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#26 Posted: 03:31:15 17/06/2015
Quote: superhalite

Hopefully Spitfire and hot streak come in single packs. I need them! smilie

At worst, you can wait a year and get a new starter pack with them when they hit the annual $15-20 clearance.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me