First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Spyro in SuperChargers
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#101 Posted: 16:11:44 26/06/2015
Quote: Nightmoon
Quote: AdamGregory03
But that doesn't change the fact that all new and reposed characters for Superchargers so far have been bipedal.

Except...
People keep saying all superchargers revealed so far are bipedal, yet the first ever revealed Supercharger is... [cut]

...I'll just call it "legless"
[User Posted Image]

But he still has a bipedal structure.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#102 Posted: 21:43:11 26/06/2015
I think they may make spyro bipedal
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#103 Posted: 21:49:01 26/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: UncleBob
Forget Spyro. Let's make a reposed magic-based Gill Grunt.

Wanna know the strange part? I can see Vicarious Visions doing this.

Before we know it, Skylanders 6 will be called "Skylanders: Gill Grunt's Grand Game". Gill Grunt has been reposed so that he's a member of every element. There are also reposes of the reposes for each element. Also, 2 Gill Grunt gimmicklanders for each element where Gill Grunt has unique abilities. Each shop will also have their own variants for the most popular Gill Grunts. Toys R Us will have Legendary S7 Water Gill Grunt. Amazon will have Dark S2 Magic Gill Grunt with a portal gun. And... okay, I'm getting distracted now. smilie
---
Bring the Fanta
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#104 Posted: 21:51:12 26/06/2015
I doubt they'll make Spyro bipedal, but it would actually make sense if they did. Dagons are supposed to be able to walk upright once they reach adulthood, and Spyro surely has to reach adulthood eventually...right?

Maybe he could be half and half. Like, you can shift stances by pressing a button (similar to Gear Shift). In his upright stance he fights by with claw slashes and tail swipes, while in his quadrupedal stance he fights with flame breath (or other elemental breaths, like lightning or ice breath) and horn charges.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:53:16 26/06/2015 by Muffin Man
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#105 Posted: 21:54:31 26/06/2015
Not all dragons are bipedal no matter the age. The Scalos ones are fully grown but quadruped,but there's Fire Kraken who's bipedal. Spyro,being a purple dragon is kinda hard to guess - Malefor is quadruped but he's also gigantic,and has actually shown to be able to stand on his hind feet when he feels like it for a bit.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#106 Posted: 21:54:58 26/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Muffin Man
Maybe he could be half and half. Like, you can shift stances by pressing a button (similar to Gear Shift). In his upright stance he fights by with claw slashes and tail swipes, while in his quadrupedal stance he fights with flame breath (or other elemental breaths, like lightning or ice breath) and horn charges.

You are a genius. That is the best idea!
---
Bring the Fanta
Nightmoon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1760
#107 Posted: 21:55:01 26/06/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
But he still has a bipedal structure.

Please see this post
Quote: ladala
I don't think it's about quadruped vs. biped. Rattle Shake doesn't have legs either, and Spy Rise has four of them. Does this change the fact that their body shape both in-toy and in-game is very vertical, and human-like? No. Spitfire, despite not having legs, has a vertical body shape.

I know, I'm just nitpicking on everyone saying quadruped. If they said vertical body shape, I wouldn't be calling them out on it ;3

Bipedal dinosaurs don't have a vertical structure, yet they are bipedal. Spitfire does have a vertical structure, yet he is not bipedal. Two different terms, two different meanings. They are usually found together, but they are not mutually inclusive.
---
Phoenix Crystal is the best unreleased Crystal.
Skylanders Academy Season 2 was an improvement.
I don't know what to think of Skylanders' future.
#108 Posted: 22:59:19 26/06/2015
Okay, here, I'll be more specific than "oh, he doesn't stand upright".

Look at all the Superchargers and Supercharged returning characters. What do they all have in common? They have a vertical structure. Spyro does not, so therefor he would look out of place if he was made into a Supercharger.

And yes. I know that isn't an issue. Quadrupeds can drive. Characters without legs can drive. Centaurs can drive. EVERY Skylander can drive. But every Supercharger stands upright. Spyro does not.

And everyone complaining about Stealth Elf and Gill Grunt being overrated? Well guess what, that's how I feel about Spyro.

There. I've simplified my opinion on the matter as much as I can. I hope that helped.
---
Check this out! Please?
#109 Posted: 23:03:54 26/06/2015
Can't blame the protag for an entire franchise to be overrated compared to other characters, to think of it. There's an entire leftover fandom behind him.
---
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5355
#110 Posted: 23:16:06 26/06/2015
Yeah, Spyro deserves to be overrated. He starred in three of the greatest games of all time and helped the Playstation brand break into the video game market and achieve the strong presence it has now.

What has Gill Grunt done to deserve being the only series 4 figure and an Eon's Elite and a Supercharger?
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:16:57 26/06/2015 by Muffin Man
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#111 Posted: 23:22:30 26/06/2015
^This
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
#112 Posted: 23:48:50 26/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Can't blame the protag for an entire franchise to be overrated compared to other characters, to think of it. There's an entire leftover fandom behind him.

...Okay, yes, looking back that wasn't a very solid argument.
---
Check this out! Please?
#113 Posted: 23:55:41 26/06/2015
One thing he could be is overdone,but unlike Gill Grunt he isn't exactly lacking in reference. If charge/fire/fly is getting stale,they can just use things from other games now that gimmick-reposes exist.
---
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#114 Posted: 00:07:43 27/06/2015
What if I said I expect him to return since they have been absolutely lazy so far (except for Roller Brawl, I have to admit she wasn't expected)?

Stealth Elf: 2 reposes and Mini;
Eruptor: 2 reposes and Mini;
Terrafin: 2 reposes and Mini;
Jet-Vac: 2 reposes and Mini;
Trigger Happy: 2 reposes and Mini;
Gill Grunt: 3 reposes and Mini;
Spyro: 2 reposes and Mini.

And that's without counting palette, Eon's Elite and chase variants.

They might play it smart like they did for Undead and even add Déjà Vu since Trap Team characters haven't been considered for this game yet... But I don't see this happening.
Just like I wasn't seeing Roller Brawl becoming a SuperCharger I know but still.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:09:01 27/06/2015 by Drek95
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me