Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Idle Chatter > Game of Thrones Y U DO DIS *Spoilers*
Page 1 of 1
Game of Thrones Y U DO DIS *Spoilers* [CLOSED]
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#1 Posted: 22:06:54 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Any one else get really depressed.

All them cliffhangers.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#2 Posted: 21:02:55 27/06/2015
YES D: I don't think Stannis is dead personally and Jon is dead but he's coming back. Then he won't have to stick to his Night's Watch vows (..it shall not end until my death) and he can become king. Hopefully.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#3 Posted: 22:45:23 27/06/2015
Why does everyone think Jon is coming back from the dead ?
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#4 Posted: 00:13:05 28/06/2015
Quote: Dark fhoenix

Because he isn't dead in the books, he has a large role to fill in the endgame of both the show and books, and even though a few people have said he "isn't coming back" lots of other cast members say he is.
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#5 Posted: 20:39:13 28/06/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: Dark fhoenix

Because he isn't dead in the books, he has a large role to fill in the endgame of both the show and books, and even though a few people have said he "isn't coming back" lots of other cast members say he is.

I believe the death scene happens in the book, but it's made more obvious that he'll survive.

It has also more or less been confirmed by George RR Martin too.
Quote: George RR Martin
“Oh, you think he’s dead, do you? My readers should know better than to take anything as gospel.”
is a quote I've seen a few times.
---
Bring the Fanta
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:39:53 28/06/2015 by TheSpyrofan12
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#6 Posted: 10:18:32 29/06/2015
From what i heard , the series has gone the beyond the books . Jon died with a stupid look on his face and suddenly which is so typical of this series . Its what keeps us hooked . The fact that any of our beloved characters can die at a moments notice . You want my prediction ? The main character of this saga ? <assuming you want one > is someone in between the no names and and our favorites . Someone like Varis will survive . In my opinion , you can kiss Bran, Arya , Tyrion and Deneris goodbye . The very fact that they stick out like a nail is going to get them pounded down .

I like their tongue in cheek style . How many thousands of no names we dont care for have died but oh the horror if its someone we know and empathize . This multiple viewpoint story by its very nature moves forward regardless of who goes down .

ALL MEN MUST DIE .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me