darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Nightmare Mode - Beating Wolfgang in time limit
Page 1 of 1
Nightmare Mode - Beating Wolfgang in time limit
JimmyJackJr Red Sparx Gems: 13
#1 Posted: 16:58:56 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I have beaten Kaos without switching in Nightmare mode, I beat Kaos's mom without taking damage in nightmare mode but I can not come close to beating Wolfgang within the time limit. I am just over 30 seconds over constantly.

I am using Eons Elite Whirlwind and Kaos. I am using rocket ram, swords and sparx as weapons.

Has anybody done it? I have got 100% on nightmare mode on all three games up to now. Don't want the streak to end sitting at 99% on this one.
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#2 Posted: 15:04:11 16/06/2015
Typically using the fastest Skylander you own shaves off a lot of time. Try Boom Jet as he goes much faster than Whirlwind. You can swap his top half with Magna Charge if you need better fire power. Honestly I done Wolfgang with Gear Shift and Kaos but Boom Jet can go for a much longer distance than Gear Shift and therefore is probably even faster than her.
---
Stay Cool!
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#3 Posted: 21:43:51 16/06/2015
took me 2 tries to get it. just burn the level down doing stuff fast. for the wolfgang fight its all about damage. tae kwon crow deals massive damage and deals it fast, just burn wolfgang using him, he kills alot of the trash through the level fast too. be smart too, get in positions for puzzles ahead of time, i beat it with i think over a min left on the clock. and i did not use kaos. hes kind of overrated, yea that magic thing refreshes his timer but he really dosent deal that much damage compared to others.
JimmyJackJr Red Sparx Gems: 13
#4 Posted: 14:58:02 17/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Got it second try. Used Boom Jet with Tae Kwon Crow most of the way then switched to Whirlwind and Kaos and the final platform where the doom sharks came in handy where Wolfgang is avoiding you.

Thank you both.
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#5 Posted: 22:42:14 10/07/2015
I did mine with small fry and wolfgang, and wild fire krypt king and kaos for the fight
Here's my time
[User Posted Image]
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me