Page 1 of 1
colour of bases of other elements
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#1 Posted: 06:19:09 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
If spit fire's base is red and stealth elf's base is green, what would base colour would superchargers from the other elements have?
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#2 Posted: 06:44:20 15/06/2015
Well its pretty obvious that Magic would be purple with maybe some kind of stars
Tech would be orange or yellow with gears
Undead probably grey with skulls
Water probably blue with water drops?
Earth is probably brown with rocks

And I'm hoping for
Light being white and having suns
And Dark being like legit black and having moons

For every game the elements are aligned to one if not two colors
Magic is purple, Earth is brown, Air is light blue, aqua, or sky blue (obviously), Fire is red, Life is green, Water is blue, Tech is yellow or orange, Undead is grey or dark grey (not black), Light is yellow or white and Dark is pitch black?

I don't really get what the question is saying
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:45:13 15/06/2015 by isaac343018s
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 08:15:38 15/06/2015
I think he was talking about the fact this year we have bases that look quite different from the past games.

The ones we know so far all kept their "legacy" look (Life is still made of leaves, Air is a cloud and Fire is composed by flames) but at the same time they look like the Element is coming out right out of the engines and then surrounding them.

I gues this is pretty easy to achieve with more or less "volatile" Elements (Air, Water, Dark, Life, Fire) but might be a bit difficult with more solid bases, such as Earth and Undead.
They are still mostly made of mud and rocks, but where are they going to place the central skull?
Maybe under the engine?

Things get a bit easier with Tech since the gears can be scattered around, but then we have Magic and Light.
They are true pedestals, made of something along the lines of metal/stone.
I guess they could simply encase the engine inside them but... We'll see.

One thing is sure.
If they come up with purple mist for Magic and yellow "energy" for Light (which would represent those Elements well) it will only be another "classic" detail V.V. doesn't care about.
But I have faith on them, after all. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#4 Posted: 08:59:44 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I wasn't referring to the color of the bases underneath. Aren't they all aligned with the colour of the skylanders element?
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5 Posted: 09:54:02 15/06/2015
Wait, are you talking about the transparent plastic plates under the Elemental bases?

In this case, they are not in SuperChargers.

Each color used so far (green, orange, blue and red) was tied to a specific game and all the characters from that entry had it, to easily recognize their generation I guess.
They were also inspired by a specific Element (Life, Tech, Water or Air and Fire).

In SuperCharhers the bases' underneath is simply the metallic bronze engine with the element surrounding it.
No specific color for this game.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me