Forum

Skylanders: Lost Islands

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Mobile > Skylanders: Lost Islands > Help me... internet connection required error
Page 1 of 1
Help me... internet connection required error [CLOSED]
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3165
#1 Posted: 13:45:52 13/06/2015 | Topic Creator
So i decided to start playing Lost Islands again, but now when I try to start it, it gives me the "Internet Connection Required" error, even though I am connected to the internet. It's doing this on both my tablet and phone.

I would try clearing data or reinstalling the app, but I'm afraid that somehow I'm going to lose my game in some way even though it's backed up to my Activate. Did anyone else have this proble ?
---
Purple dragon.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 22:24:01 13/06/2015
Yup , happened to me today . It went back to normal later.
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#3 Posted: 06:51:15 14/06/2015
It happened to me to but it worked a few minutes later
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#4 Posted: 12:41:42 14/06/2015
I've had that same error for months, and it still hasn't fixed itself. I haven't attempted deleting the game, but I will get around to it.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
#5 Posted: 01:16:43 11/07/2015 | Topic Creator
So I finally got to reinstalling the app. I backed up my data in case anything happened. Unfortunately, no change. When I open the app, it just sits there trying to connect for five minutes and then finally gives up with the Kaos error. And when i press the Retry button, the app freezes.

I wonder if the problem is actually my internet. I've been renting a house from this lady in Florida, and the Internet (from Comcast) has been really weird and annoying. The internet tends to drop out sometimes and they seem to block certain ports. I couldn't even send e-mail using Outlook on my PC because they were blocking the server port. I had to change the security settings on the modem in order for it to work. I wonder if the modem is blocking the Activision server port, causing it to give me that error. I'll have to look into it.
---
Purple dragon.
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#6 Posted: 09:26:19 11/07/2015
You can play this game offline .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
#7 Posted: 13:29:33 11/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark fhoenix
You can play this game offline .

I know, but it won't let me because of this stupid error. I'm assuming maybe it's telling me this because it needs to download content, or something to that extent. I need to look into the internet in my house.
---
Purple dragon.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me