darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Idk if this has been asked yet but ...
Page 1 of 1
Idk if this has been asked yet but ...
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 20:38:44 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Seeing the skystones unlocked by traps (said by Lou in his Skylander B&G Q&A) are going to be unique, does this mean potentially villain variants will also have unique skystones? If so then skystone collectors out there may want to pick up the variant villain traps.
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10026
#2 Posted: 20:41:28 07/06/2015
Hopefully, and will give some reason to have more than one per element(because otherwise you can just switch on TT and move the skystones to SC). They also unlock something for vehicles but since everyone was kept from seeing the vehicle upgrade area who knows.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#3 Posted: 20:44:00 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bifrost
Hopefully, and will give some reason to have more than one per element(because otherwise you can just switch on TT and move the skystones to SC). They also unlock something for vehicles but since everyone was kept from seeing the vehicle upgrade area who knows.

Lou said in his Q&A session with the Skylander Family that the vehicle gets an elemental attack added while the trap is out (and yes, he confirmed Kaos gives a Kaos type attack)
---
SkylanderGoo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#4 Posted: 22:39:32 07/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost

I believe they said it was based on the villian in the trap
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#5 Posted: 23:51:42 07/06/2015
From what I understood, traps will provide a special attack while riding a vehicle, according to the Element, and also unlock the Skystone which represents the villain trapped inside it.

Nothing else, I think.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:25 07/06/2015 by Drek95
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#6 Posted: 01:32:57 08/06/2015
Quote: Drek95
From what I understood, traps will provide a special attack while riding a vehicle, according to the Element, and also unlock the Skystone which represents the villain trapped inside it.

Nothing else, I think.

Traps give a unique weapon for a limited time based on the element of the trap, and IF the trap contains a villain, the skystone card for that villain will also unlock. I guess the only GOOD news for those that bought one trap per villain is that we'll be making no visits to the vault in Trap Team smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:33:48 08/06/2015 by TakeYourLemons
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#7 Posted: 02:24:34 08/06/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons

Nothing else, I think.

Traps give a unique weapon for a limited time based on the element of the trap, and IF the trap contains a villain, the skystone card for that villain will also unlock. I guess the only GOOD news for those that bought one trap per villain is that we'll be making no visits to the vault in Trap Team smilie

Unless they want all the skystones.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
#8 Posted: 03:35:47 08/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: undeadmaster

Nothing else, I think.

He said a trap per villain so they can have all villains preloaded for rapid fire skystones collecting
---
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#9 Posted: 15:50:55 08/06/2015
Quote: Windumup
Quote: undeadmaster

He said a trap per villain so they can have all villains preloaded for rapid fire skystones collecting

Ok. I misread that.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me