Page 1 of 1
Pre-order bonuses anywhere?
3skylanderbro Blue Sparx Gems: 813
#1 Posted: 02:26:34 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Just trying to find the best place too pre-order?
---
Just three brothers who love skylanders!!!!
Insane01 Gold Sparx Gems: 2038
#2 Posted: 02:29:21 07/06/2015
None yet. Still too early.
---
" Am I the mad one or are you?"
then, again, "we're all mad here
"
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#3 Posted: 02:44:54 07/06/2015
In Australia you get steampunk Shredder naught trap.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4 Posted: 02:45:48 07/06/2015
Well, Gamestop gives you a poster with a preorder. That comes in the starter pack anyway. So there's that.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#5 Posted: 10:06:08 07/06/2015
with reduced prices and less figurines to buy in sc, i guess there will be reduced preorder bonuses too..
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6229
#6 Posted: 10:38:21 07/06/2015
We'll probably get that information closer to the release - probably around July/ August.
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#7 Posted: 16:10:04 07/06/2015
Quote: 3skylanderbro

No where. For the love of all that is good, please everyone stop pre-ordering standard versions of a game months in advance. I get it with special editions, sometimes those turn up rare. But, all the standard versions will be in plentiful supply come release. We need to stop locking ourselves into retailers without any effort on their part. Make the publisher prove they need your money. Make retailers fight over your pre-order money by giving better offers.

If you pre-order right now you are saying "I will pay full retail price with abosolutely no bonus and I will commit to a retailer months in advance". It gives you no benefit whatsoever and tends to limit your options more than anything because once pre-order you tend to just get it rather than cancel if a slightly better deal comes out.

http://kotaku.com/5909105/stop...eo-games-please

At best, pre-order a couple weeks in advance, by then we know most of the release deals and you can still cash in on whichever bonus strikes your fancy. Or wait until release, last year I got a free Legendary Nightmare Express with the Dark Starter at TRU, that's a $26.99 savings on something I was going to buy anyways.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#8 Posted: 16:28:56 07/06/2015
Personally, I don't really care too much for pre-order bonuses unless it's something I find really cool. I already pre-ordered the game on Amazon and I'm not changing it, even if one of the pre-order bonuses is a chocolate-themed Hot Streak that dispenses marshmallows.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#9 Posted: 16:32:20 07/06/2015
Currently- nobody. Wait a few weeks to month and watch the retailers fight for your money.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#10 Posted: 17:44:48 07/06/2015
Quote: defpally
Quote: 3skylanderbro

No where. For the love of all that is good, please everyone stop pre-ordering standard versions of a game months in advance. I get it with special editions, sometimes those turn up rare. But, all the standard versions will be in plentiful supply come release. We need to stop locking ourselves into retailers without any effort on their part. Make the publisher prove they need your money. Make retailers fight over your pre-order money by giving better offers.

If you pre-order right now you are saying "I will pay full retail price with abosolutely no bonus and I will commit to a retailer months in advance". It gives you no benefit whatsoever and tends to limit your options more than anything because once pre-order you tend to just get it rather than cancel if a slightly better deal comes out.

http://kotaku.com/5909105/stop...eo-games-please

At best, pre-order a couple weeks in advance, by then we know most of the release deals and you can still cash in on whichever bonus strikes your fancy. Or wait until release, last year I got a free Legendary Nightmare Express with the Dark Starter at TRU, that's a $26.99 savings on something I was going to buy anyways.

Well said. Let 'em sweat for a bit. That was a surprising bonus last year, and it was LITERALLY last minute.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:39 07/06/2015 by TakeYourLemons
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#11 Posted: 06:38:08 08/06/2015
Nz ebgames has s- shred aught bonus

Though I'm not preordering it yet, I'm waiting to see if there's a dark starter pack
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#12 Posted: 19:01:05 09/06/2015
nope but I know tru will not have any bonus becuse of bogo sale this year.
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#13 Posted: 19:29:31 09/06/2015
Gamestop has the Steampunk Shrednaught variant trap
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Bouncepad Green Sparx Gems: 132
#14 Posted: 20:08:38 09/06/2015
Not sure if it is just my Toys R Us, but they are not taking pre-orders for the Wii version. They are taking pre orders for all others, including 3DS. Has anyone else noticed this? Is the Wii version 100% for sure coming out?
darkchylde28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2175
#15 Posted: 20:24:15 09/06/2015
Quote: Bouncepad
Not sure if it is just my Toys R Us, but they are not taking pre-orders for the Wii version. They are taking pre orders for all others, including 3DS. Has anyone else noticed this? Is the Wii version 100% for sure coming out?

Until E3 (or later), we probably won't know 100% for sure, but we know that they're claiming to be planning a version for the Wii. It could be like the PS4/XBox One versions of Swap Force where they weren't available at launch but came out later. They would be taking more time to make sure the Wii version doesn't turn out as badly as it has in years past and will miss launch but make up for it with a product that most players don't want to set on fire.

-Doug
---
SSA: Complete, SG: Complete, SSF: Complete, STT: Complete (Save Yawn Traps), SSC: Complete (To Date) + Various Chase/Promotional Variants
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#16 Posted: 21:02:27 09/06/2015
I waiting to see if the dark or variant edition will be worth it before I commit
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
OimakKamio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1643
#17 Posted: 13:52:54 11/06/2015
i will be waiting to see if the dark edition will be coming out which i'm sure it will, but i'm also getting the IoS version.
---
Lioned33 PS4
LORD OIMAK XBOX
Portal___Master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3718
#18 Posted: 16:09:50 11/06/2015
Quote: OimakKamio
i will be waiting to see if the dark edition will be coming out which i'm sure it will, but i'm also getting the IoS version.

I'm not too sure about a Dark edition this year...
Will the Dark Edition be SkyLanders of the new Dark Element OR will they be Dark versions of previously existing elements, such as Dark Life, Dark Magic, etc. It seems too confusing especially for newcomers to the franchise.
---
smilie
Guinness Book of World Records holder for Largest SkyLanders Collection.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SkyLandersCollectorsGroup
SlayerX11 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3488
#19 Posted: 05:09:46 13/06/2015
I dont see the point of preordering a standard copy of a game without some sort of bonus. The only time id consider it is if the release date was in Dec as it could be a hard to find xmas gift, thou honestly with how waves have been since giants its been getting easier and easier to find stuff (i cant speak for SSA but ive heard stories)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me