Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > FAN THEORY: The Creation of Skylands
Page 1 of 1
FAN THEORY: The Creation of Skylands [CLOSED]
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#1 Posted: 01:41:12 07/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I have a theory. A theory that may blow people's minds. What if Skylands isn't as strange or different a place as we all think? What if it used to be a very familiar place?

My theory is that Skylands used to be an alternate Earth, one in which a form of energy was discovered that people referred to simply as magic. It was a major scientific breakthrough, resulting in the creations of multiple different robotic species (the Arkeyans, Magna Charge's Ultron robots, etc.) and numerous discoveries. But as time went on, humanity began to abuse this discovery, eventually resulting in Earth expanding way too much. It separated into numerous floating islands surrounding a single gravitational pull. From this, most of humanity died out, with the exception of some. This included the Portal Masters, who fully embraced the magic to help keep the world together. However, this new version of Earth, now known as the Skylands, came numerous different environments and climates, which not only introduced many new species like the Trolls, Cyclopses, and the discovery of aliens like Star Strike, it forced most of Earth's species to evolve and adapt to their new surroundings and even form new religions.

...Thoughts?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me