darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Would you Mind Fast Money and Quick Level Ups?
Page 1 of 1
Would you Mind Fast Money and Quick Level Ups?
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#1 Posted: 18:54:59 05/06/2015 | Topic Creator
One of the things I like to see in each new Skylanders is a way to get Money Fast (Chomp Chest in TT, Sky Diamond in SF) and fairly Quick Leveling (Kaos Arena in TT, 3DS versions prior to TT). But things were pretty hard in Giants and SSA. Sure there were some methods to make the game faster (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8DnjaYkY14) but I remember playing the last level of Giants 3 times per character just to max out my Skylanders the quickest way possible.

My question is would you rather have obtaining money and gaining levels in SuperChargers to be rather quick? Perhaps even though a glitchy glitch method or via a purchased gimmick toy? Or would you rather have it 100% legit and basically grind like hell to earn your levels, powers and money?

Personally if it's too much of a grind this year, then I'd be max-landering the heck out of my characters as I don't really enjoy racing and I won't be forced into doing the race levels over and over again non-stop merely to level up my characters.
---
Stay Cool!
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#2 Posted: 18:57:48 05/06/2015
at this moment i take anything even a handout, if it could make the skylanders be a platform brawler again.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#3 Posted: 19:01:54 05/06/2015
If the level cap was raised,yeah I'd be okay with it, especially for people with huge collections. But if it's staying at 20, no, it'd just make people play even less. Even now it's too little experience when you go through the game since you easily make 10 on harder modes in a few chapters.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me