Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Skylander Spyro's adventure for pc
Page 1 of 1
Skylander Spyro's adventure for pc [CLOSED]
skylander_candy Red Sparx Gems: 38
#1 Posted: 16:47:32 05/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I want to buy Skylanders Spyro's Adventure for pc, but I am not sure if its working on my (old) leptop. Is there a way to test if it works? Something like a trial or demo...
Or is there another method to see if it works?
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#2 Posted: 16:49:39 05/06/2015
If you look it up on an online retailer, it should list the system requirements that you need to run the game. If you don't meet the requirements then you shouldn't buy it.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
skylander_candy Red Sparx Gems: 38
#3 Posted: 16:58:00 05/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Actually I have exactly the specs that are listed there. (Only the graphic card is a little bit older) But if it needs 2 gb ram and my computer has exactly 2gb ram and the graphic card is a little bit older, can I run it? ( And don't forget that it is a leptop)
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#4 Posted: 17:21:27 05/06/2015
I wouldn't recommend it if your graphic's card is out of date. I'm pretty sure they're not that hard to replace on a PC, but you'd have to speak with someone who's more knowledgeable in that than I am.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#5 Posted: 19:01:00 05/06/2015
If you have a laptop then you most likely won't be able to replace the graphics card, as most laptops have integrated graphics cards, meaning you can't remove them.
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me