Page 1 of 1
i have got an idea!!! [CLOSED]
spyrofan_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#1 Posted: 16:15:47 13/12/2008 | Topic Creator
we shuld give ideas for the next spyro game...if it will come more... do somewone have any ideas??
---
my Deviantart profile: http://spyroexpert.deviantart.com/
AntauriWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#2 Posted: 16:43:06 13/12/2008
I'm sure there will be more Spyro games for sure.
Right now, I'm not so sure what kinds of games they will be. Hmm, maybe they can be like the Legend of Spyro concept? And somewhere down the road they may start making the games a hint like the originals.
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#3 Posted: 17:06:54 13/12/2008
I hope they make more like The Legend Series. The original ones started to get boring after awhile. This is my idea of the next game...

Spyro and Cynder r going home and then they find out Ignitus is still alive. And he tells them that the Dark Master didn't actually choose his path because there's a greater evil that took over his mind. So they go after this evil person guy.

The name for this game would be Spyro: The Dark Soul
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#4 Posted: 21:29:35 13/12/2008
They better include flying again!! ^.^
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#5 Posted: 21:45:15 13/12/2008
and co op...
DanishCynder Green Sparx Gems: 389
#6 Posted: 22:41:29 13/12/2008
They should keep Cynder as a playable character. They should fix the flying concept so that its not so restricted and forced and bring back swimming.
The game should also be longer and maybe have more places to go, and make them large and more open than they were in DOTD.
As for extras they could make unlockable skins, or other breaths like convexity or light.
---
Tomarrow is Platinum day!!! smilie
IceStar Gold Sparx Gems: 2186
#7 Posted: 23:31:12 13/12/2008
I can't wait for them to make more Spyro games.I'm excited.
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#8 Posted: 23:43:52 13/12/2008
a online modus where you can get help figthing from other players
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#9 Posted: 00:34:37 14/12/2008
yeah more spyro games.....but i will always want more spyro games!!!!
---
This old place has changed too much
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#10 Posted: 01:51:37 14/12/2008
Quote: Cuzzberry
I hope they make more like The Legend Series. The original ones started to get boring after awhile. This is my idea of the next game...

Spyro and Cynder r going home and then they find out Ignitus is still alive. And he tells them that the Dark Master didn't actually choose his path because there's a greater evil that took over his mind. So they go after this evil person guy.

WOW! that's great! they should make that game, and maybe after that one, they could make it when Spyro and Cynder are adluts. And they have kids, and then u could play as their children! and have the free-flight, co-op... if they do have eggs, I would make Cynder have one boy, and one girl. So it's even, but they would be kids then.

and I would call it: The Legend Of Eragon and Saphira.
---
N/A
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#11 Posted: 05:33:39 14/12/2008
Quote: spyrofan_
we shuld give ideas for the next spyro game...if it will come more... do somewone have any ideas??

I doubt EL or whoever makes Spyro now won't look at dS. >.>
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#12 Posted: 05:43:54 14/12/2008
A Spyro game with decent gameplay and story will be good for me. I hated the flying system in DotD, so if they make one like that again, it'll easily be trash to me. A good flying systems would be nice.
#13 Posted: 11:05:29 14/12/2008 | Topic Creator
i hope that to...but do someone have any ideas about the story ore a name to next spyro game??? and i want they to do a better flying system too!!!!
---
#14 Posted: 11:09:19 14/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Skyqueen

WOW! that's great! they should make that game, and maybe after that one, they could make it when Spyro and Cynder are adluts. And they have kids, and then u could play as their children! and have the free-flight, co-op... if they do have eggs, I would make Cynder have one boy, and one girl. So it's even, but they would be kids then.

that is a realy good idea!!!!
---
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5908
#15 Posted: 12:08:46 14/12/2008
Battle mode. Player 1 and Player 2 can fight each other, which may bring more entertainment, but what would be the point of Spyro fighting Cynder?
---
no i will not write a signature for you
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#16 Posted: 14:02:45 14/12/2008
i think a spyro sim would be good WELL not spyro but you make you'er owen dragon and controle him what abbilatys he has and stuff like that AKA sims but dragons
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#17 Posted: 14:39:42 14/12/2008
I had an idea for like the first cutscene, it could explain how Spyro and Cynder managed to survive like it could explaine that what Spyro did was when he brought the world back together her had brought back Ignitus or something and then managed to not die himself (Sound wierd I know smilie)
#18 Posted: 14:42:02 14/12/2008
Am i the only one who WANTS ignitus to STAY dead?
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5908
#19 Posted: 15:26:31 14/12/2008
Quote: Tango

Yes, hopefully.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#20 Posted: 02:51:35 15/12/2008
id like to have dark spyro in again hes cool looking
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
Wolfie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 748
#21 Posted: 05:04:23 15/12/2008
how bout playing as elders and others in battle mode how cool you could play as smilie or smilie or smilie or smilie and smilie or smilie or smilie!! and smilie and other characters and dragons
---
Matter of opinion!
Wolf mania!!!!!!!!!!
SpyroGirlCazy Emerald Sparx Gems: 4436
#22 Posted: 06:15:55 15/12/2008
if they do make make a spyro game then spyro vioce should be elliger woods (I cant spell) lol smilie or how ever is the vioce of spyro now
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#23 Posted: 07:34:59 15/12/2008
I think after you finish the game, there should be some bonuses. Like getting Darkspyro as a plable charactor again. Or maby even Light Spyro. Also there might be a little story that tells you about Cynder's past. And there should be a mach were you pick your charactor and fight (like SSBB ). And there will be a better art galery. And the furys should go back to the ones in ANB. Maby a little bit different.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#24 Posted: 14:17:16 15/12/2008 | Topic Creator

no you are not the only i want that to!
---
#25 Posted: 14:28:20 15/12/2008 | Topic Creator
all your ideas are great!!!
shuld we mix all of them an make a story??

for example:
cynder has being cauptured of a mystical dragon... and spyro hunter sparx and the elder have to save her but they dont now were she is so they ask the dragon qeen fore help but they need to find the qeens dragon egg (10) and then she tell them were cynder is and they must defeat the
mystical dragon and his lair!!!

whad do you think??
---
Spyroli Ripto Gems: 79
#26 Posted: 15:21:46 15/12/2008
Spyrofan_??
#27 Posted: 18:13:54 16/12/2008 | Topic Creator
yes??
---
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#28 Posted: 19:27:09 16/12/2008

... smilie
Err... No...
#29 Posted: 02:02:00 17/12/2008
Quote: Spyro2008

... smilie
Err... No...

I agree with Spyro2008. Sorry Skyqueen. I think it should be about Spyro and Cynder, not about there children...

About the next Spyro game, I think there should be a mixture.

Stuff from The legend of Spyro: Same designs. Cynder should still be in this game. (same designs from TEN). Have Fire, eletric, ice and earth as your breaths. Cynder will have Fear, poisen, shadow and wind. Same grapics. Have the melee attacks and stuff. You need to attack one enemy multiple times until it dies. Have "free flight". Co up.

Stuff from the originals: Have portals. No enemys being chucked at you every second. Elora should come back. Collect gems. Spyro dosn't know Cynder. About 3 enemys at a time. You can charge and its not that hard to steer. Spyro will be the same design from YOTD and Hunter should have the same design in AHT. Have speed ways. Bianca and the others should still be in it.

Flame can be a playable charactor. One level it will be Spyro and Flame, another level will be Cynder and Spyro. Another level will be Cynder and Flame ect ect.
Flame's abilites are:

Blue fire balls: Huge blue fire balls comes out from Flame's mouth.
Light breath: Absoves Sunshine into his mouth. When he opens is mouth a bright, white beam comes out of it and it blinds his enemys.
Water breath: Huge puddles of water go on the ground. The enemys slip and crash into the ground. Useful if you are surounded.
Plant bending: Flame can move the branches of trees around just by moving his wings. Attacks the enemys really quickly.

What do you think?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#30 Posted: 02:55:29 17/12/2008
Quote: DARK CINDER
i think a spyro sim would be good WELL not spyro but you make you'er owen dragon and controle him what abbilatys he has and stuff like that AKA sims but dragons

Ik, that was my second idea. You go to bed one night or something and then u wake up as a dragon! You're in the Valley of Avalar and u wake up with Spyro and Cynder looking down at you...

Cynder: I wonder if he/she is alive?
Spyro: It looks he/she is breathing...
You: ?

(What would u do from this point? I'll probably make a topic on this...)
---
#31 Posted: 06:02:30 17/12/2008 | Topic Creator

i have think...and that maby not was a great as a game after all!!!

i mean spyro and cynder is this game obout not there kids!!
i dont think that would be a good idea!!
---
#32 Posted: 06:03:31 17/12/2008 | Topic Creator
and it have being to many players i mean 4 plaers i think that is to much!
---
#33 Posted: 10:37:04 17/12/2008
Quote: DARK CINDER

Ik, that was my second idea. You go to bed one night or something and then u wake up as a dragon! You're in the Valley of Avalar and u wake up with Spyro and Cynder looking down at you...

Cynder: I wonder if he/she is alive?
Spyro: It looks he/she is breathing...
You: ?

(What would u do from this point? I'll probably make a topic on this...)

I don't really know... It will be too much like Pokemon: Mystery dungeon...
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#34 Posted: 19:36:32 18/12/2008
So, I want many wars and more like that. smilie
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
#35 Posted: 21:19:53 18/12/2008
Quote: Cynder_543
Quote: Spyro2008

... smilie
Err... No...

I agree with Spyro2008. Sorry Skyqueen. I think it should be about Spyro and Cynder, not about there children...

About the next Spyro game, I think there should be a mixture.

Stuff from The legend of Spyro: Same designs. Cynder should still be in this game. (same designs from TEN). Have Fire, eletric, ice and earth as your breaths. Cynder will have Fear, poisen, shadow and wind. Same grapics. Have the melee attacks and stuff. You need to attack one enemy multiple times until it dies. Have "free flight". Co up.

Stuff from the originals: Have portals. No enemys being chucked at you every second. Elora should come back. Collect gems. Spyro dosn't know Cynder. About 3 enemys at a time. You can charge and its not that hard to steer. Spyro will be the same design from YOTD and Hunter should have the same design in AHT. Have speed ways. Bianca and the others should still be in it.

Flame can be a playable charactor. One level it will be Spyro and Flame, another level will be Cynder and Spyro. Another level will be Cynder and Flame ect ect.
Flame's abilites are:

Blue fire balls: Huge blue fire balls comes out from Flame's mouth.
Light breath: Absoves Sunshine into his mouth. When he opens is mouth a bright, white beam comes out of it and it blinds his enemys.
Water breath: Huge puddles of water go on the ground. The enemys slip and crash into the ground. Useful if you are surounded.
Plant bending: Flame can move the branches of trees around just by moving his wings. Attacks the enemys really quickly.

What do you think?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! not AHT hunter...*gets out gun* he will die!

And no bianca Or elora...

They both suck.
okami12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2205
#36 Posted: 16:58:20 19/12/2008
Quote: DanishCynder
They should keep Cynder as a playable character. They should fix the flying concept so that its not so restricted and forced and bring back swimming.
The game should also be longer and maybe have more places to go, and make them large and more open than they were in DOTD.
As for extras they could make unlockable skins, or other breaths like convexity or light.

COOL idea
#37 Posted: 17:55:51 19/12/2008
Quote: okami12

COOL idea

Yeah...

But I don't like the skin idea, its like a playable charactor with no effort put into it...
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#38 Posted: 22:00:37 19/12/2008
Quote: okami12

COOL idea

Yeah...

But I don't like the skin idea, its like a playable charactor with no effort put into it...

I think, seeing as he's not coming back (that we know of) they should have a young Malefor skin (like Malefor but smaller) and the I think you should have a Dark Spyro...

and Dark Cynder

...skin.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#39 Posted: 22:15:00 19/12/2008
Quote: Shrazer320
A Spyro game with decent gameplay and story will be good for me. I hated the flying system in DotD, so if they make one like that again, it'll easily be trash to me. A good flying systems would be nice.

^^^^I somewhat agree with this. I don't want a flight system... period. You ACTUALLY could not die in DotD with that flight system.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#40 Posted: 03:02:19 20/12/2008
Oh, that was horrible; I mean, when something's falling, it can't just open it's wings start flying or even slow it's decent since that would break its wings.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#41 Posted: 03:38:12 20/12/2008
Yes. It's a video game. OF COURSE it's gonna defy physics. e_e
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
dragonmaster1 Green Sparx Gems: 328
#42 Posted: 16:46:45 21/12/2008
i would want to have the elders be playable characters
---
It's not mean,it's creative humor
Samuel Ripto Gems: 607
#43 Posted: 17:14:33 21/12/2008
I think that the next Spyro game should be like GTA. Where you get a world and you can freeroam on it and complete challenges and missions for other tribes or something.
#44 Posted: 09:09:20 22/12/2008 | Topic Creator
gta???
---
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#45 Posted: 09:49:52 22/12/2008
a smilie online modus that made you able play online against or with other players
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
#46 Posted: 23:20:49 22/12/2008
smilie Awesome idea! I like games where you create your own character and then you can see others creations too! But i also hope there will be a story... Basically this is what i expect if a game were like that...

1. Wide variety of options for the creation of your dragon/creature whatever it would be
2. Ability to see others by interacting or just seeing the creations they made
3. A GOOD storyline. (Because most games like this don't have good storylines.)
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me