Page 1 of 1
Vehicle elemental gates concern.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#1 Posted: 14:45:51 04/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Firstly, not that you have to buy a vehicle of every element to open all gates. I'm fine with that, especially because I was going to anyway.

My concern is, after seeing and reading everything that's come out, will both vehicles of an element be of the same terrain? I think so, and here are my reasons.

1) We know both air element vehicles. Both belong to the sky terrain.
2) We know both water element vehicles, both are sea terrain, subs to be even more exact. (Cause let's face it, that fish sub is gill grunt and it's water.)
3) I believe it was Guha Bala who mentioned it, be he said something along the lines of entering a vehicle zone and needing a sky terrain or a vehicle that can go up and down and strain and what have you.

So what if, say for life, I get a life boat (not confirmed, just example) but I need to fly? Sure, I could change to Sky Slicer or something, but say I don't have one yet. That'd be an extra level of forcing you to buy me toys.

Anyway, I believe the terrain of the vehicles in any particular element will always match. So that would mean:
Fire gets land
Air gets sky
Water gets sea
Magic gets sea
Life gets sky
Undead gets land.

Pretty even match ups so far. Wit four elements left, that leaves two terrains to get one more element, and one lucky terrain gets two more elements. I'd assume it'd be land to get the extra element, as that is the only terrain that is required in the game. So I could see something like 8 total land vehicles, 6 total sea vehicles, and 6 total sky vehicles.
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#2 Posted: 14:49:47 04/06/2015
Quote: GinjaNinja

2) We know both water element vehicles, both are sea terrain, subs to be even more exact. Cause let's face it, that fish sub is gill grunt and it's water.

Actually the fish sub looks rusty and tech-y, so it might be the new tech vehicle.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3 Posted: 14:52:00 04/06/2015
This would make a lot of sense. Especially for stuff like Air, Water, and Earth, because the designs for those vehicles would be easy.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#4 Posted: 16:02:14 04/06/2015
If I understand it right, we'll need only a driving, a swiming and a flying vehicle to play all main challenges. But it will give vehicle elemental gates too, with additional challenges and tuning parts.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#5 Posted: 16:02:38 04/06/2015
So far, the OP hyptohesis is verified by what we've seen thus far, except for the submarine of eye bralwer being it's vehicle (which I remain unsure about it):

1) Spitfire (Fire) - Car (Land)
2) Stormblade (Air) - Spaceship ( Air)
3) Super shot stealth elf (Life) - Helicopter (Air)
4) Purple Goat girl (presumbaly magic because of the purple colour) - Boat (Water)
5) Jet Vac (Air) - Plane (Air)
6) ???? - Car (Undead)
7) Dive Clops (water) - Submarine (Water)
8) ??? (gill gruntperhaps?)- Fish like submarine (Water)
9) ???- Purple Spaceship (Air)

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 16:16:47 04/06/2015 by angelg
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#6 Posted: 16:06:28 04/06/2015
Don't forget the second Water submarine shaped like a fish.Also the other sub you mentioned is for Dive-Clops, he's also Water apparently.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:09:00 04/06/2015 by Bifrost
#7 Posted: 16:08:28 04/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Don't forget the second Water submarine shaped like a fish.Also the other sub you mentioned it's Dive-Clops, he's also Water apparently.

True, I'll edit my post.
---
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#8 Posted: 16:29:11 04/06/2015
Wait you need a vehicle of every element?
#9 Posted: 16:37:40 04/06/2015
Quote: wah543

Not that we know of, they said just one of every type - Land,Water,Air.
---
FlashbackJon Red Sparx Gems: 62
#10 Posted: 16:38:06 04/06/2015

You do not, only one of each movement type (land, sea, sky).
wah543 Gold Sparx Gems: 2787
#11 Posted: 16:38:51 04/06/2015
Quote: Bifrost

Not that we know of, they said just one of every type - Land,Water,Air.

Ohh that's what I thought I'm not sure if I want to buy 10 vehicles
#12 Posted: 16:39:15 04/06/2015

To finish the main story you need a car. I guess that if you want to finish 100% of the game, you'll need one per zone (land, water and sky). Wait that sound too little...somehow you will require more.
---
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#13 Posted: 16:46:39 04/06/2015
No, we need only one driving, one swiming and one flying vehicle. There are elemental based gates with a few more vehicle challenges, but in there are no hats or treasure chests, just tuning parts. Good for online racing, but for all others more a can buy, as a must.
Firestar982 Green Sparx Gems: 160
#14 Posted: 17:07:35 04/06/2015
Quote: undeadmaster

2) We know both water element vehicles, both are sea terrain, subs to be even more exact. Cause let's face it, that fish sub is gill grunt and it's water.

Actually the fish sub looks rusty and tech-y, so it might be the new tech vehicle.

It to me looks like it will be the supercharged version of dive bomber.
---
Spirtwings
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#15 Posted: 18:15:54 04/06/2015
Quote: Firestar982
Quote: undeadmaster

It to me looks like it will be the supercharged version of dive bomber.

Maybe but I think it's too different.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#16 Posted: 21:32:02 04/06/2015
Quote: angelg
So far, the OP hyptohesis is verified by what we've seen thus far, except for the submarine of eye bralwer being it's vehicle (which I remain unsure about it):

1) Spitfire (Fire) - Car (Land)
2) Stormblade (Air) - Spaceship ( Air)
3) Super shot stealth elf (Life) - Helicopter (Air)
4) Purple Goat girl (presumbaly magic because of the purple colour) - Boat (Water)
5) Jet Vac (Air) - Plane (Air)
6) ???? - Car (Undead)
7) Dive Clops (water) - Submarine (Water)
8) ??? (gill gruntperhaps?)- Fish like submarine (Water)
9) ???- Purple Spaceship (Air)

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

I think the "purple" spaceship is just Sky Slicer
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#17 Posted: 22:02:19 04/06/2015
Quote: Jeriba
No, we need only one driving, one swiming and one flying vehicle. There are elemental based gates with a few more vehicle challenges, but in there are no hats or treasure chests, just tuning parts. Good for online racing, but for all others more a can buy, as a must.

...All of which are required for 100%.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#18 Posted: 22:05:39 04/06/2015
Yeah, the gates on the gameplay didn't give anything fancy but they still were Objective Stars.
---
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#19 Posted: 22:34:54 04/06/2015
It seem like some vehicle areas would be themed for a specific element, not that only vehicles of that element could go there.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me