Page 1 of 1
The Skylanders Logo [CLOSED]
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#1 Posted: 07:39:34 04/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Since Light and Dark are fully revealed, why doesn't the Skylanders SuperChargers logo have the Light and Dark elemental symbol?
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#2 Posted: 07:50:52 04/06/2015
They probably think it looks better that way
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 09:13:04 04/06/2015
I've said it in another thread but will repeat in there.

Since the logo already looks really different from the other four I don't believe the "tradition" aspect.
I guess they either thought it looked better as Snap Shot said or still want to keep them kinda secret for now.

As if the symbols in the backround and the number of vehicles and SuperChargers wansn't giving it away enough... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
KeybasHedKey Ripto Gems: 1862
#4 Posted: 00:48:42 05/06/2015
Well the logo looks ok with the those elements since the two new elements are quite still new.
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#5 Posted: 00:50:50 05/06/2015
Quote: Drek95

Since the logo already looks really different from the other four I don't believe the "tradition" aspect.
I guess they either thought it looked better as Snap Shot said or still want to keep them kinda secret for now.

As if the symbols in the backround and the number of vehicles and SuperChargers wansn't giving it away enough... smilie

Plus in skylander boy and girl vid Lou Studdert said they are there in the game.
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#6 Posted: 08:51:27 05/06/2015
Quote: Snap Shot

Plus in skylander boy and girl vid Lou Studdert said they are there in the game.

Really?

Are you sure he wasn't referring to Spotlight, Knight Light, Blackout and Knight Mare being supported?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#7 Posted: 10:22:21 05/06/2015
Quote: Snap Shot

Really?

Are you sure he wasn't referring to Spotlight, Knight Light, Blackout and Knight Mare being supported?

I remember skylander dad (or someone there) complaining about only being 8 elements in the logo and the Lou siad something about light and dark being in it. Addtionally the other interview with Guha Bala, he said something about light vehicles.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
#8 Posted: 13:22:05 05/06/2015
Oh, great!

I was kinda expecting it since the number of characters and vehicles kinda pointed towards it, but official confirms are always good! smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#9 Posted: 13:39:09 05/06/2015
This was kinda the first question after the presentation I asked and Guha said he actually doesn't know why the new elements are missing from the logo smilie
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
#10 Posted: 13:45:37 05/06/2015
Quote: myskylanders
This was kinda the first question after the presentation I asked and Guha said he actually doesn't know why the new elements are missing from the logo smilie

So chances are we might see them in Skylanders 6 logo if they put more thought in it, I guess. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:45:56 05/06/2015 by Drek95
#11 Posted: 14:02:36 05/06/2015
Here, at 6:45 he mentions "light vehicle elemental zone":

---
#12 Posted: 14:03:37 05/06/2015

Are you the interviewer of the video above? Your questions were very accuratesmilie
---
#13 Posted: 14:07:17 05/06/2015
Oh, I am, thanks a lot. I was quite unprepared, nervous and I actually had a few more important question I wanted to ask but PR is was sitting next to us and reminded me kindly but very clear that time was up. And I just HAD to ask about Baron van Shellshock smilie
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#14 Posted: 14:09:37 05/06/2015
Oh, I am, thanks a lot. I was quite unprepared, nervous and I actually had a few more important question I wanted to ask but PR is was sitting next to us and reminded me kindly but very clear that time was up. And I just HAD to ask about Baron van Shellshock smilie

So he said Count Money Bone would return as a full villain, huh?

I never played Swap Force 3ds version, but I've seen Money Bone. If he does come back as a full villain, he'll either be in 3ds again or as one of the different villains in each level.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8236
#15 Posted: 15:09:07 05/06/2015

In the video, it seems you thought Shellshock was a bit of a stereotype. Are you a fan of him?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:13:12 05/06/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#16 Posted: 15:19:28 05/06/2015
Although I have nothing against tradition, I feel that Activision is depriving both Light and Dark elements within the logo as if those don't exist. What if those who never played STT play SSC? How will they react if they learned that there is the Light and Dark elements?
#17 Posted: 15:32:23 05/06/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

In the video, it seems you thought Shellshock was a bit of a stereotype. Are you a fan of him?

Well, to be honest, I was a little bit annoyed by him after I played the chapter like five or six times. I'm not sure why they chose a crab that looks more like napoleon (like he is in the German verison) and I think a villain in lederhosen would have been the better choice. Maybe he gets some in SuperChargers. smilie Nevertheless it's fun to see the devs playing around with clichés and I'm glad they are reactivating some of the old villains instead of creating countless new ones.
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#18 Posted: 15:34:15 05/06/2015
Quote: TheShadowDragon
Although I have nothing against tradition, I feel that Activision is depriving both Light and Dark elements within the logo as if those don't exist. What if those who never played STT play SSC? How will they react if they learned that there is the Light and Dark elements?

Kids are stupid according to some of their decisions, so if they say there aren't extra elements they can just go SUPRISE, HERE'S SOMETHING OTHER FANS HAVE KNOWN FOR OVER A YEAR and get more sales. Of course, that's grossly underestimating people's intelligence, but that's not uncommon for family-friendly anything.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:34:47 05/06/2015 by Bifrost
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me