Page 1 of 1
Ripto
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#1 Posted: 21:55:56 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
He NEEDS to be in this game. Maybe even an end credits. A Reference. JUST SOMETHING!
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:57:50 03/06/2015 by LittleWizard
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#2 Posted: 21:59:19 03/06/2015
Ummm why?
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 21:59:45 03/06/2015
Someone's getting obsessed...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#4 Posted: 22:02:24 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24

What do you mean? We cannot have Kaos every single game.
---
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#5 Posted: 22:03:38 03/06/2015
Quote: LittleWizard

Yeah we can. Haven't you ever seen a Mario game before?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
#6 Posted: 22:04:02 03/06/2015

But why suddenly Ripto? Last time I checked fans complained about Malefor not being the main villain. And at the mention of Ripto, you suddenly want the guy in, when it is already too late.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#7 Posted: 22:10:19 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Bionichute

Yeah we can. Haven't you ever seen a Mario game before?

But it well get old. Look at Mario Now, his latest game is a puzzle game.

But why suddenly Ripto? Last time I checked fans complained about Malefor not being the main villain. And at the mention of Ripto, you suddenly want the guy in, when it is already too late.

I don't know why Ripto. He is just awesome. We already got Malefor, in the comics. Now all we need is to have Ripto.
---
#8 Posted: 22:11:33 03/06/2015
Likely won't appear in the SuperChargers.
---
#9 Posted: 22:15:30 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator

Skylanders 6: Return of Ripto, I see it.
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#10 Posted: 22:17:14 03/06/2015
Skylanders still takes place in a different dimension than Spyro's world. I highly doubt that we'd see Ripto show up.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#11 Posted: 22:19:45 03/06/2015
We'll probably get discount Ripto if anything,like in Auric's case. Malefor had an excuse for being related to Undead characters in backstories, but unless we get thrown in some dinosaur country or some Skylander actually has him mentioned,doubt it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
shadowfox Platinum Sparx Gems: 5084
#12 Posted: 22:20:39 03/06/2015
Unless they do a dinosaur theme ripto will stay in the dust
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#13 Posted: 00:31:57 04/06/2015
tbh i still say the giants version for the 3ds was better with the fact kaos wasn't a part of it. i wouldn't mind seeing ripto or malefor in the game to take on as that would be much more welcome than seeing kaos apart of all of this.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#14 Posted: 01:55:05 04/06/2015
This is a kid's game with storytelling at the level of a Saturday morning cartoon. Kaos will ALWAYS be the villain and/or final boss. It's like Dr. Wily in Mega Man. They can come up with a million different "new threats," but in the end Kaos will always find a way to be there for the finale. <.>;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Zook Yellow Sparx Gems: 1905
#15 Posted: 03:55:27 04/06/2015
I would LOVE if Ripto returned, even if it were just a statue or something. I doubt it though, as Skylanders has drifted away from the Spyro series.
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#16 Posted: 04:47:12 04/06/2015

That is the stupidest name for a game I have ever heard in my life.

Return of Ripto? No gimmick. Most people (outside of dS) have never heard of this name, ever.

(Boooo)
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
#17 Posted: 07:36:53 04/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
This is a kid's game with storytelling at the level of a Saturday morning cartoon. Kaos will ALWAYS be the villain and/or final boss. It's like Dr. Wily in Mega Man. They can come up with a million different "new threats," but in the end Kaos will always find a way to be there for the finale. <.>;

You are absolutely correct, but they could use characters from Spyro like Ripto, to be bosses like Kaos' mom.

Quote: Iganagor

That is the stupidest name for a game I have ever heard in my life.

Return of Ripto? No gimmick. Most people (outside of dS) have never heard of this name, ever.

(Boooo)

I agree, Return of Ripto was stupid. But you know what would be better, Skylanders 6: Return of Ripto's Rage :-).
---
CrystalFissure Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#18 Posted: 10:10:14 05/06/2015
Please don't involve Spyro in any way. This series is as big of a spit in the face to what Spyro could ever be. Comparing the dialogue of Ripto to Kaos would be just laughable. Skylanders as a standalone entity is fine. Same with the Rabids from Rayman. But connecting those two guys to a game with an audience so typically young just brings the original characters down. Adding Ripto would do nothing to the core fans that don't care either way.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#19 Posted: 11:30:12 05/06/2015
Quote: CrystalFissure
Please don't involve Spyro in any way. This series is as big of a spit in the face to what Spyro could ever be. Comparing the dialogue of Ripto to Kaos would be just laughable. Skylanders as a standalone entity is fine. Same with the Rabids from Rayman. But connecting those two guys to a game with an audience so typically young just brings the original characters down. Adding Ripto would do nothing to the core fans that don't care either way.

I dunno, I kinda want Ripto to come back.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#20 Posted: 12:29:03 05/06/2015
Ripto and Kaos aren't too different. Different brands of ham, but the same level of pork. In fact, they'd make good villain rivals, Kaos having commited triple the atrocities but Ripto probably underestimating everything that's not himself.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#21 Posted: 13:02:34 05/06/2015
Maybe a small cameo like kaos drinks a potion that turns him into ripto but changes back
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me