darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > are you excited to see vicarious visions developing this game?
Page 1 of 1
are you excited to see vicarious visions developing this game?
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#1 Posted: 19:10:06 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I personally didn't like the level length in SSF, or the game play. I feel as if this game has the potential to change though.
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#2 Posted: 19:12:36 03/06/2015
Yes. I know it's too early judge, but I'm already liking SuperChargers more than Trap Team.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 19:16:54 03/06/2015
Honestly... Not that much.
Well, yes, I'm excited.
But I'm also concerned. A lot.

They really, really, REALLY changed too much this time.
It looks good, even more, great... But also doesn't entirely feel like a Skylanders game.

We'll see... I honestly hope to be wrong.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
DragonShine Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#4 Posted: 19:23:40 03/06/2015
Yes! I like to use TFB skylanders and play VV levels! smilie

Though VV has been showing some niiice character designs. I want Spitfire and that bird.
---
Still trying to recruit to my dragon army:S2 Bash, S2 Zap, Thorn Horn Camo, S1 Whirlwind,s1 Cynder
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#5 Posted: 19:27:02 03/06/2015
I like that they went for designs more consistent with the TFB style(less square mouths,scratches and damage on armor and outfits) on characters,but it's staying on the enemiesso I'm not sure if it's there to stay. I DO like the design of the Storm Giants however, Lightning Rod really was a bad example to his race's models with that face of his,to be fair he's an athlete.

But I'm conflicted like Drek. I want to see more, but afraid of what there is to see.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 19:28:40 03/06/2015 by Bifrost
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#6 Posted: 19:28:00 03/06/2015
Quote: Drek95
Well, yes, I'm excited.

It looks good, even more, great... But also doesn't entirely feel like a Skylanders game.

Honestly, the fact that VV seems to be making use of the canon is what really makes it feel like Skylanders to me right now.

I too am a bit worried about the vehicles, but I am currently on the optimistic side of the spectrum

Also, since Swap Force is my favorite Skylanders game so far, of course I'm excited.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#7 Posted: 19:42:49 03/06/2015
Quote: Bionichute
Quote: Drek95
Well, yes, I'm excited.

Honestly, the fact that VV seems to be making use of the canon is what really makes it feel like Skylanders to me right now.

I too am a bit worried about the vehicles, but I am currently on the optimistic side of the spectrum

Also, since Swap Force is my favorite Skylanders game so far, of course I'm excited.

Didn't see any video as I would want to reduce spoilers as much as possible this year.

But if they are going to integrate exsisting lore with a compelling story and develop it, they have all my respect.

However I still think this would make it a Skylanders experience.
Not a proper Skylanders game like the other 4.
They are our reference point after all.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:43:12 03/06/2015 by Drek95
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#8 Posted: 19:43:51 03/06/2015
Didn't really like Swap Force all that much - especially for the Swap Zones that seemed really out of place. Looks like they've kind of improved that with the vehicle zones, since they're larger and actually match the theme of the level etc. but still not too keen on the idea overall.

I suppose I am liking that it looks like we might only need the 3 vehicles to complete it 100%, which is great because the Trap Master Gate nonsense in Trap Team is what caused me to give it up about half way through.
TerraFizz Yellow Sparx Gems: 1484
#9 Posted: 00:52:48 04/06/2015
I'm pretty excited. SF and this game proves that VV is more willingly to take risks with the core gameplay that TFB is.
---
smilie Pop Fizz's Theme Song: smilie
http://youtu.be/zpE08s1g7m4
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#10 Posted: 01:28:03 04/06/2015
Yeah, I am. Whether they can execute combat and not make the vehicle sections boring is a different matter but for now I'm REALLY excited
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me