First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Repose Predictions/Hopes Topic
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#51 Posted: 23:51:06 05/06/2015
whenever spyro comes back, i want to see his wow-pow/new moveset be a team-up with sparx like the duck hunt duo in sm4sh.

i'd call it "Sparx Power Spyro."
Kiroq Gold Sparx Gems: 2328
#52 Posted: 04:52:25 07/06/2015
Ones we know about :-
Tech - Trigger Happy
Earth - Terrafin
Air - Jet Vac
Life - Stealth Elf

Ones I think will come back :-
Magic - Spyro
Undead - Chop Chop
Fire - Eruptor
Water - Gill Grunt

Ones I wish were being reimagined (because their moves aren't as good in my opinion) :-
Tech - Boomer
Earth - Flashwing
Air - Warnado
Life - Shroomboom
Magic - Star Strike
Undead - Grim Creeper
Fire - Sunburn
Water - Zap

I don't think they will reimagine either Blackout or Spotlight and we will get 2 new light and 2 new dark
---
smilie Fools! I've had it up to here with your incompetence! Actually no, even higher..up to HERE!
4inCreation Gold Sparx Gems: 2989
#53 Posted: 06:13:26 07/06/2015
I think Ghost Roaster would have a nice ride and Fryno would look good with a bigger bike.

Dune Bug always made me think of a dune buggy, but Spyro needs to fly. The original trio should have the 3 types of vehicles.
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#54 Posted: 16:49:41 16/06/2015
We have Eruptor and Roller Brawl
[User Posted Image]
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#55 Posted: 16:59:01 16/06/2015
YAY Roller Brawl! BOOOOO another Eruptor. Seriously, who is buying all these Eruptors?! LOL So there is at least two Skylanders I want, Roller Brawl and Stealth Elf. The rest I'm still Meh about.
---
Stay Cool!
GamerZack7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1709
#56 Posted: 22:25:51 05/07/2015
The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that smilie could be the reimagined Magic SuperCharger. Here's why:

1. Of all the currently-revealed revamps, five are male (Terrafin, Jet-Vac, Eruptor, Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy) and two are female (Stealth Elf and Roller Brawl). Both Toys for Bob and Vicarious Visions are working on providing more female Skylanders, and having a third female revamp would provide an almost-even gender split.

2. So far, we have representatives from the first three Skylanders games, including one each from Giants and SWAP Force. With only the Magic revamp still to be revealed, that means smilie could be the revamp from Trap Team.

3. I get the impression that smilie is quite popular amongst the Skylanders fanbase, and while I have yet to collect her myself, I have watched videos on the SkylandersGame channel on YouTube and find her chronomantic playstyle really interesting, so I can agree with her fans.

Of course, the first and third reasons make smilie just as likely, and most people think that smilie or smilie could fill that slot in the character roster. A few people even want a revamped smilie SuperCharger. I guess we'll just need to wait and see, won't we?
---
MY SUPERCHARGER SKYLANDERS
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie | *smilie* | smiliesmilie*smilie*smiliesmilie | smilie | smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
*Currently absent*
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:30:33 05/07/2015 by GamerZack7
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#57 Posted: 00:52:31 06/07/2015
Quote: GamerZack7
The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced that smilie could be the reimagined Magic SuperCharger. Here's why:

1. Of all the currently-revealed revamps, five are male (Terrafin, Jet-Vac, Eruptor, Gill Grunt and Trigger Happy) and two are female (Stealth Elf and Roller Brawl). Both Toys for Bob and Vicarious Visions are working on providing more female Skylanders, and having a third female revamp would provide an almost-even gender split.

2. So far, we have representatives from the first three Skylanders games, including one each from Giants and SWAP Force. With only the Magic revamp still to be revealed, that means smilie could be the revamp from Trap Team.

3. I get the impression that smilie is quite popular amongst the Skylanders fanbase, and while I have yet to collect her myself, I have watched videos on the SkylandersGame channel on YouTube and find her chronomantic playstyle really interesting, so I can agree with her fans.

Of course, the first and third reasons make smilie just as likely, and most people think that smilie or smilie could fill that slot in the character roster. A few people even want a revamped smilie SuperCharger. I guess we'll just need to wait and see, won't we?

I think smilie was a let-down with most fans. Like Lob-Star, Blastermind, and Food Fight suffered from doing damage nearly as atrociously low as Hoot Loop
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#58 Posted: 14:22:49 07/07/2015
Well, as Voodood is getting ab Eon's Elite figure, he is probably out as the returning magic Supercharger.
Will it be
Spyro?
StarStrike?
Pop Fizz?
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#59 Posted: 03:03:56 08/07/2015
Quote:
I think smilie was a let-down with most fans. Like Lob-Star, Blastermind, and Food Fight suffered from doing damage nearly as atrociously low as Hoot Loop

I now find smilie averagly powerful, just spam the rift things and past selves and them spam the shots and its boom,
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me