Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Repose Predictions/Hopes Topic
TheBladesFan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1485
#1 Posted: 17:05:49 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm wondering what Skylanders from the previous games do you think will/want to be released as superchargers. There are 7 left (Stealth Elf, Terrafin and Trigger Happy confirmed). Please layout as prediction/hope. My predictions are:

Magic: Cobra Cadabra/Pop Fizz
Fire: Sunburn/Eruptor
Water: Zap/Gill Grunt
Undead: Grim Creeper/Cynder
Air: Blades/Jet-Vac
Light: Spotlight
Dark: Blackout
---
bookloverlolly.tumblr.com
Skylander Count: SSA 52/54 SG 61/66 SSF ??/?? STT ??/?? SSC 51/65 SI 6/??
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#2 Posted: 17:09:17 03/06/2015
Jet-Vac is confirmed as well.

Since they seem to add more female character, I'm hoping that at least one of those get in:

-Smolderdash
-Punk Shock
-Chill
-Roller Brawl
-Hex

Apart from that, Fryno and Gill Grunt are to be expected. I could also easily see Slam Bam, Wham Shell and Chop Chop taking the wheel.
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
delta chameleon Green Sparx Gems: 335
#3 Posted: 17:18:23 03/06/2015
This is just a guess, but I am guessing that the water repose will be Gill Grunt. So far its been shown that each vehicle matches their "paired" character visually (look at Dive-Clops and Dive Bomber or Jet Vac and Jet Stream). We already know that the new water character is Dive-Clops. So that means the other water character has to be a repose, and this vehicle was shown in the reveal trailer:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

That vehicle to me would only match Gill Grunt of all the existing core water characters with it's fishy like design. Unless they went with Flip Wreck, but I think he's too new of a character.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie-smiliesmilie-smiliesmilie
#4 Posted: 17:18:27 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
I wouldn't mind Star Strike or Echo either. I also had no idea Jet-Vac was confirmed.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:20:23 03/06/2015 by TheBladesFan
#5 Posted: 17:23:25 03/06/2015
Quote: TheBladesFan
I wouldn't mind Star Strike or Echo either. I also had no idea Jet-Vac was confirmed.

//www.darkspyro.net/superchargers/
---
#6 Posted: 17:46:58 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the link
---
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#7 Posted: 18:03:16 03/06/2015
As long as they make Hex I'm happy.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#8 Posted: 18:15:34 03/06/2015
Sunburn NEEDS to return. He was my favorite in SSA.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#9 Posted: 18:19:26 03/06/2015
Spyro is basically a guarantee. He's a central character in the Rift into Overdrive comic.

Besides, if the other flaipships are coming back (Terrafin, Stealth Elf, Jet-Vac,Triggs and likely Gill Grunt) why wouldn't Spyro?

I'm hoping Hotdog for the fire element. Eruptor is boring.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Balphagor_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1430
#10 Posted: 18:49:35 03/06/2015
Well since in the original Spyro games one of his abilities was literally called Supercharge it would be stupid of them not to include him.
(Especially with him still technically being the "Leader" of the Skylanders, and so important in all the comic stuff)
---
Don't forget to check out the YouTube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/ChannelDotTheDot
Txholdem1224 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1793
#11 Posted: 18:57:55 03/06/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Spyro is basically a guarantee. He's a central character in the Rift into Overdrive comic.

Besides, if the other flaipships are coming back (Terrafin, Stealth Elf, Jet-Vac,Triggs and likely Gill Grunt) why wouldn't Spyro?

I'm hoping Hotdog for the fire element. Eruptor is boring.

I'd be fine with someone other than Eruptor, but I hope it's not Hot Dog. There's already like 7 versions of Hot Dog.
Unreallystic Emerald Sparx Gems: 3054
#12 Posted: 19:17:19 03/06/2015
I swore I saw a picture that had Rollerbrawl in it (in a car), which would make her the undead repose. I'll see if I can find which one it is.

since the gameplay for each of the characters is changing, I really don't care.
- Unreall
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#13 Posted: 19:29:48 03/06/2015
I was looking forward for a Knight Light repose, but seeing how the reposes look on the pictures, I'm not sure I want it anymore.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#14 Posted: 19:32:17 03/06/2015
Personally, I would hope for Ghost Roaster or Fright Rider as the Undead repose. Those two so far haven't been reposed, and are in fact the oldest of the Undead Skylanders, as Roller Brawl and Grim Creeper had featured in Swap Force, and the three other Undead from SSA had a repose.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#15 Posted: 19:34:52 03/06/2015
I was gonna say that Eon's Elite were all going to be reposed, but that got kinda shot down with Jet-Vac.

I WANT Ghost Roaster for the Undead element, but Chop Chop is most likely from the looks of it. Not that that's a bad thing, I love Chop Chop too, but still.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Captainfishlip Green Sparx Gems: 415
#16 Posted: 20:40:10 03/06/2015
Magic: smilie
Fire: smilie
Water: smilie
Undead: smilie
Tech: smilie
Life: smilie
Earth: smilie
Air: smilie
Light: smilie
Dark: smilie
---
SA 31/32 SG 16/16 SF 27/32 TT 30/52 SC 9/20 SCV 3/20 SI 3/31
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#17 Posted: 22:10:28 03/06/2015
Four reposes are confirmed.

Life - Stealth Elf
Tech - Trigger Happy
Earth - Terrafin
Air - Jet Vac

Now my guesses for other elements, if there is one repose of each element:

Magic - Spyro, self explanitory
Water - Chill, I don't need a fifth Gill Grunt
Fire - Hot Dog, his vehicle would look similar to a hot dog, but not one literally, it would look ridiculous
Undead - Roller Brawl OR Ghost Roaster, both are awesome and should deserve being a supercharger
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:20 03/06/2015 by LameLime
#18 Posted: 22:25:03 03/06/2015
Quote: delta chameleon
This is just a guess, but I am guessing that the water repose will be Gill Grunt. So far its been shown that each vehicle matches their "paired" character visually (look at Dive-Clops and Dive Bomber or Jet Vac and Jet Stream). We already know that the new water character is Dive-Clops. So that means the other water character has to be a repose, and this vehicle was shown in the reveal trailer:

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

That vehicle to me would only match Gill Grunt of all the existing core water characters with it's fishy like design. Unless they went with Flip Wreck, but I think he's too new of a character.

While it's more likely Gill Grunt, it is possible that it could be Riptide's vehicle. He fits the fish theme.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#19 Posted: 23:02:01 03/06/2015
Hmmm other than what we know (Trigger Happy for Tech, Terrafin for Earth, Stealth Elf for Life, and Jet Vac for Air I'd say:

Fryno for Fire
Ghost Roaster for Undead (although Grim Creeper seems more likely)
Voodood (my WISH) (most likely Deja Vu)
Wham-Shell for Water (most likely Gill Grunt)
Light and Dark only have one humanoid choice so not really a guess.
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#20 Posted: 23:02:35 03/06/2015
well we all know the 4 confirmed but my guess is

water: gill grunt (ugh)
undead: cynder
magic: spyro
fire: eruptor?
light and dark: 100% new characters no repros
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#21 Posted: 23:03:11 03/06/2015
Quote: Tigorus
Hmmm other than what we know (Trigger Happy for Tech, Terrafin for Earth, Stealth Elf for Life, and Jet Vac for Air I'd say:

Fryno for Fire

They don't need to be humanoid. Spyro is far more likely to get a SuperCharge form than Deja Vu, especially since he's in the prequel comic.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#22 Posted: 23:11:37 03/06/2015
Quote: Bionichute
Quote: Tigorus

Fryno for Fire

They don't need to be humanoid. Spyro is far more likely to get a SuperCharge form than Deja Vu, especially since he's in the prequel comic.

Well so far they'll all been bipeds and no quadrupeds but your'e totally right in that they "could" be quads. We'll just have to wait and see.
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#23 Posted: 23:18:27 03/06/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: delta chameleon

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

While it's more likely Gill Grunt, it is possible that it could be Riptide's vehicle. He fits the fish theme.

Oh please I hope your right Hotdog. I really don't wanna see smilie again as another new figure.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#24 Posted: 23:45:32 03/06/2015
Quote: TheBladesFan
I'm wondering what Skylanders from the previous games do you think will/want to be released as superchargers. There are 7 left (Stealth Elf, Terrafin and Trigger Happy confirmed). Please layout as prediction/hope. My predictions are:

Magic: Cobra Cadabra/Pop Fizz
Fire: Sunburn/Eruptor
Water: Zap/Gill Grunt
Undead: Grim Creeper/Cynder
Air: Blades/Jet-Vac
Light: Spotlight
Dark: Blackout

Omg >.< there aren't reposes in this game, they may look like older characters but they have a new play style! (People need to stop saying reposes as they aren't even doing series 2-5 anymore)

Magic: Spyro
Fire: Fryno seems to be it
Water: Gill Grunt seems to be it
Undead: Funny Bone or Grim Creeper seems to be it
Air: The single reboot confirmed for Jet-Vac
Light: Spotlight (I dont think past gimmicklanders will be supercharge reboots)
DarK: Blackout
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:46:44 03/06/2015 by Windumup
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#25 Posted: 00:05:17 04/06/2015
Plz VV, bring back Wind-Up and make him as good as he was in SSF
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
#26 Posted: 00:06:31 04/06/2015
Quote: ExcitonKnight

The chances for this are very slim, as the Supercharged returning character for Tech is Double Dare Trigger Happy.
---
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#27 Posted: 01:00:05 04/06/2015
Aside from the four announced toys, I'd like:

Spyro - self explanatory, plus main character in rift overdrive. He can wear goggles and be a blow torch or sumthin.
Eruptor - He'd look funny as a mechanic
zap - with his tanks, I'd expect that he can get involved, we don't need another gill grunt
cynder - she would look good
blackout - obvious
spotlight - obvious
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#28 Posted: 03:29:54 04/06/2015
I'm actually hoping that they'll give some of the reformed villains figures this time around... kind of an odd repose, but one of each element would be nice. Maybe all of the Doom Raiders and Painyatta.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
esrever Green Sparx Gems: 207
#29 Posted: 04:33:23 04/06/2015
In the Polygon article, it says "Eight of the 20 SuperCharger figures are returning characters". So that's 12 new characters total.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/...carious-visions

I assume that means we're getting two new Light and Dark characters, and no Light or Dark reposes.
Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
#30 Posted: 05:04:49 04/06/2015
No! Jet-Vac has come back, why!?
---
Summoning a STUNFISK
1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#31 Posted: 06:09:31 04/06/2015
Here's hoping that the reposes will play vastly different from their original selves, because I'm not keen on getting another Jet Vac or Stealth Elf.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#32 Posted: 08:27:35 04/06/2015
I would like to see...

Battle mode back
Heroic challenges ( unlikely )
More content
All the old adventure pieces to unlock levels
Swappers giants and trap masters to do stuff
2 light and dark swappers.
A light giant and a dark giant
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#33 Posted: 08:53:38 04/06/2015
Spyro
Ignitor
riptide
spotlight
blackout
chop chop
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#34 Posted: 14:24:15 04/06/2015
Quote: esrever
In the Polygon article, it says "Eight of the 20 SuperCharger figures are returning characters". So that's 12 new characters total.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/...carious-visions

I assume that means we're getting two new Light and Dark characters, and no Light or Dark reposes.

All the interviews I've seen, the one being interviewed has always said 10 of the superchargers are returning figures, not 8.
#35 Posted: 16:56:59 04/06/2015
What I find funny is that despite all the criticism of half the characters being revamps of existing ones (btw the topic title should say "revamp" rather than "repose"), what we are the most curious about is who will get the honor of making it in that list.

I also read a lot of comments bashing said revamps, and reposes in general, while at the same time commenting on other threads: "I want X and Y reposes!". I personally love the new versions and especially the fact that they are both old and new. I largely prefer this over series 2, 3 or 4 reposes, minis and elites. I also find that 12 new characters, 8 revamps and 20 vehicles is, for once, quite a reasonable amount of figures.
---
FlashbackJon Red Sparx Gems: 62
#36 Posted: 17:06:58 04/06/2015
Quote: Wolfgang
Here's hoping that the reposes will play vastly different from their original selves, because I'm not keen on getting another Jet Vac or Stealth Elf.

Well, I mean... instead of dual wielding a pair of tiny knives (bananas?), Stealth Elf has a fully-automatic two-handed thorn cannon, so... probably plays a little different.
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#37 Posted: 18:16:28 04/06/2015
Quote:

And then why did they do Jet-Vac instead of Whirlwind? And I think it's kinda silly that a four-legged Skylander is turned into a SuperCharger. I know that all skylanders can drive vehicles, but why would they make a dragon a skilled driver?
#38 Posted: 19:08:14 04/06/2015
Quote: Deja Vu
Quote:

And then why did they do Jet-Vac instead of Whirlwind? And I think it's kinda silly that a four-legged Skylander is turned into a SuperCharger. I know that all skylanders can drive vehicles, but why would they make a dragon a skilled driver?

Jet-Vac is the flagship of the Air element, with Whirlwind in second.

Spyro is going to be a central character in the upcoming prequel comic, Rift into Overdrive. Why feature him if he's not gonna be a supercharger?
---
TOlofter Yellow Sparx Gems: 1021
#39 Posted: 19:52:33 04/06/2015
As much as I'd want a Boomer, Sunburn & Roaster....not sure if this is the game I'd want them to come back as a new figure because aren't they all in racing getups?
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#40 Posted: 21:21:19 04/06/2015
Quote: ultyzaus
What I find funny is that despite all the criticism of half the characters being revamps of existing ones (btw the topic title should say "revamp" rather than "repose"), what we are the most curious about is who will get the honor of making it in that list.

I also read a lot of comments bashing said revamps, and reposes in general, while at the same time commenting on other threads: "I want X and Y reposes!". I personally love the new versions and especially the fact that they are both old and new. I largely prefer this over series 2, 3 or 4 reposes, minis and elites. I also find that 12 new characters, 8 revamps and 20 vehicles is, for once, quite a reasonable amount of figures.

i agree this it alot better than having the same character just with a new figure, these are 100% new character they just play off of old one, all there abilities are changed, im sure we all saw the stealth elf game play. not a single attack has stayed the same, everything 100% new. take that eon elites the true elites are here.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#41 Posted: 21:26:10 04/06/2015
Quote: ExcitonKnight

As much as I hate to say it, he isn't coming back since we know the remake for tech already
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#42 Posted: 19:01:39 05/06/2015
Spyro
Echo
Roller Brawl
New Light Character
New Dark character
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
alicecarp Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12771
#43 Posted: 19:18:44 05/06/2015
Reposes I want:
- Spyro
- Hex or Rollerbrawl
- Sunburn or Flameslinger
- Zap, Slam Bam or Echo

Reposes I expect based on how "popular" they are:
- Spyro or Pop Fizz
- Chop Chop
- Eruptor or Fryno
- Gill Grunt
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:23:42 05/06/2015 by alicecarp
goldenrushducks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1572
#44 Posted: 19:33:50 05/06/2015
Nah, actually, I'll go for new cores for light & dark
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#45 Posted: 21:06:07 05/06/2015
What I think:
Pop Fizz, Trigger Happy, Stealth Elf, Gill Grunt, Fryno, Terrafin, Jet-Vac, and Roller Brawl.

What I want:
Pop Fizz, Trigger Happy, Stealth Elf, Chill, Flameslinger, Terrafin, Jet-Vac, and Roller Brawl.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
#46 Posted: 21:18:20 05/06/2015
What I think:
Spyro, Trigger Happy, Stealth Elf, Gill Grunt, Eruptor/Hotdog, Terrafin, Jet-Vac.

What I want:
Spyro, Countdown, Stealth Elf/Zoo Lou/Camo, Gill Grunt/Riptide, Hotdog, Jet-Vac/Wanado and Roller Brawl/Ghost Roaster.
---
boomerfan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1602
#47 Posted: 21:19:45 05/06/2015
Fryon needs to be a super charger for fire. But if he dosent get it then i think eruptor will get it.
---
smilieBRING THE BOOM!smilie
ExcitonKnight Gold Sparx Gems: 2753
#48 Posted: 21:43:14 05/06/2015
I really hope that smilie and smilie don't get picked to be the fire Supercharger, as well as smilie for the magic supercharger
---
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:47:04 05/06/2015 by ExcitonKnight
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#49 Posted: 21:58:06 05/06/2015
smilie is alright
Pick smilie to be the new SuperCharger!
It would be awesome if smilie was a SuperCharger and instead of holding a gun he has a machine gun strapped onto his back
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:21:05 06/06/2015 by Skylander3112
Akseyomiht Yellow Sparx Gems: 1494
#50 Posted: 23:11:17 05/06/2015
Magic: smilie
Fire: smilie
Water: smilie
Undead: smilie
Tech: smilie
Life: smilie
Earth: smilie
Air: smilie
Light: smilie
Dark: smilie
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me