Page 1 of 1
Questions
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#1 Posted: 14:29:19 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
- The vehicle aspect of the game only comes into place in certain areas. The rest is classic Skylanders platforming, yes?

- Will vehicles be required in order to progress though the game?

- How does customizing vehicles work?

- Are new options unlocked by placing Superchargers on the Portal?

- Can we save our custom vehicles to the figure?

- What makes Superchargers different to other characters?

- Are all the characters we've seen so far Superchargers?
Boombomb999 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#2 Posted: 14:40:09 03/06/2015
The vehicle aspect of the game only comes into place in certain areas. The rest is classic Skylanders platforming, yes? From what I've seen, most likely yes.

- Will vehicles be required in order to progress though the game? The only vehicle needed is the one in the starter pack.

- How does customizing vehicles work? According to Lou from activision during the multitude of interviews he's been in you can add part in the middle of the level with some button, or stopping by a mid level vehicle upgrade spot.

- Are new options unlocked by placing Superchargers on the Portal? If a super charger that matches a vehicle is placed on the portal with said vehicle the vehicle gets some upgrades exclusive to said combo and gains a damage boost.

- Can we save our custom vehicles to the figure?
I would assume yes as Lou also mentioned that the vehicles would be upgradable like skylanders.

- What makes Superchargers different to other characters? They are the only characters that can trick out the vehicles

- Are all the characters we've seen so far Superchargers?
Yes, it has been stated that the only skylanders being made this time around are 20 vehicles, 10 new Superchargers and 10 older skylanders that have been changed with new upgrade paths who are also now Superchargers.
---
Hoopa Unbound, the Stuff of Nightmares
SirKev7 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1251
#3 Posted: 16:46:44 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
@Boombomb999 Thanks, that cleared up a lot of confusion for me. I know that only Superchargers can customize vehicles, but if we can save our vehicles does that mean we can use normal Skylanders with those customizations?
Boombomb999 Gold Sparx Gems: 2238
#4 Posted: 16:51:55 03/06/2015
Considering all previous figures can drive the vehicles (cant wait to put tree Rex in the hot streak) and how likely it is that the vehicles will save the customizations made to them then yes other figures should be able to drive in the customized vehicles. Also no problem!
---
Hoopa Unbound, the Stuff of Nightmares
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me