darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Light and Dark confirmed (amount of characters per element confirmed as well)
Page 1 of 1
Light and Dark confirmed (amount of characters per element confirmed as well)
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 13:31:05 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
On the Skylander Boy and Girl's channel they have confirmed there will be 20 superchargers and 20 vehicles. As of now we have 10 elements so that fits perfectly. I think it will match up all like this

Per Element
1 New Supercharger character
1 Supercharger remake character
and the 2 vehicles they are amazing with

So that is 10 Supercharger remakes and 10 New Supercharger characters, and 20 vehicles
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#2 Posted: 13:37:20 03/06/2015
didn't watch the skylander boy and girl but i'm going to ... assume or hope that when they say 20 new characters that isn't including the reposes or newer versions of the character.
I guess it lowers the shelf space and all but it's not looking like a whole lot to collect.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:37:47 03/06/2015 by Street50
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#3 Posted: 13:42:15 03/06/2015
Confirmed? More like safely assumed...
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#4 Posted: 13:44:02 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Street50
didn't watch the skylander boy and girl but i'm going to ... assume or hope that when they say 20 new characters that isn't including the reposes or newer versions of the character.
I guess it lowers the shelf space and all but it's not looking like a whole lot to collect.

Btw I am just assuming you don't know (since you didn't watch their video where they talked to Lou) but there are no "reposes" in this game. While Sure Shot Stealth Elf was a core before, now she is a supercharger. Lou also confirmed that all 20 new figures will be superchargers (along with another 20 vehicles for a total of 40 figures this time around)

Quote: AzureStarline
Confirmed? More like safely assumed...

By the numbers we should be seeing Light and Dark again
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:47:57 03/06/2015 by Windumup
#5 Posted: 13:46:52 03/06/2015
Quote: Windumup
Quote: Street50

Btw I am just assuming you don't know (since you didn't watch their video where they talked to Lou) but there are no "reposes" in this game. While Sure Shot Stealth Elf was a core before, now she is a supercharger. Lou also confirmed that all 20 new figures will be superchargers (along with another 20 vehicles for a total of 40 figures this time around)

hadn't watched the video but I already knew the term repose wasn't the correct term that's why i edited it to say new versions of the character. I still assume reposes will be the term used however. but none of these would be "new" skylanders even if they did change them in my opinion.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:47:21 03/06/2015 by Street50
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#6 Posted: 14:20:31 03/06/2015
There are 10 new characters and 10 old characters upgraded to Supercharger status.
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#7 Posted: 14:31:24 03/06/2015
While I have no doubt we'll see the return of Dark & Light, the numbers you're offering are not proof. Last game showed that Activision is willing to release an uneven number of characters from each element - it could, in theory, be possible that there are three life characters and two fire characters.
GinjaNinja Gold Sparx Gems: 2604
#8 Posted: 14:56:52 03/06/2015
Quote: UncleBob
While I have no doubt we'll see the return of Dark & Light, the numbers you're offering are not proof. Last game showed that Activision is willing to release an uneven number of characters from each element - it could, in theory, be possible that there are three life characters and two fire characters.

Watch family gamer TV on youtube. Already confirmed that there is 2 per element, 1 new and 1 old repose as a new toy.
#9 Posted: 15:00:10 03/06/2015
i'm sorry i really think Lego's Dimensions is really going to over shadow Superchargers in content.
AzureStarline Emerald Sparx Gems: 3539
#10 Posted: 15:06:53 03/06/2015
I don't. Lego Dimensions looks like a cobbled-together mess, and I say this as someone who really enjoyed The Lego Movie.
---
Favorites: smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#11 Posted: 15:15:01 03/06/2015
Quote: AzureStarline
I don't. Lego Dimensions looks like a cobbled-together mess, and I say this as someone who really enjoyed The Lego Movie.

I have a feeling Lego Dimensions is going to be like your average Lego videogame (for better or worse), with a higher price plus toys. Given Lego games drop in price very quickly but Lego bricks tend to stay expensive, not sure how that is going to turn out.

I read the 1 new, 1 repose per element for Superchargers - priced $12.99 (apparently they DID learn something with Trap Team, larger figures with no extra features do not justify that price). Vehicles will be $14.99 ($16.99 at TRU no doubt). BUT ... they also said "Core Skylanders will presumably remain at $9.99 each" at HDRoom, which might mean core figures on top of the 2 Super Chargers and 20 vehicles.
Riser Yellow Sparx Gems: 1339
#12 Posted: 16:33:36 03/06/2015
I've always been an avid Lego fan but the price they're charging for Dimensions is not an affordable one for me.

I am also very appreciated that this time out there's arguably less figures to collect. Heck, I still haven't got everything for Trap team yet. I'll more than likely focus on Skylanders this year, though, and get Infinity 3.0 next year.
---
This is survival of the fittest~
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#13 Posted: 17:09:41 03/06/2015
On the subject of Light and Dark. If they ever make another set of Element Expansion Packs, I believe they will include a new character as a supercharger, a light or dark vehicle, and the usual fancy level piece. S2 Spotlight and Blackout will have their own single packs, as well as the other vehicles of those elements.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:10:24 03/06/2015 by LameLime
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me