darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Traps confirmed to be compatible: Villains are not playable.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Traps confirmed to be compatible: Villains are not playable.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#101 Posted: 07:13:55 06/06/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons
Yeah, they killed what made skylanders so special by introducing so many so fast. I feel we've probably jumped the shark, but I know that moment has arrived when Blobbers has joined the team. smilie

Well... We have yet to un over the new Tech and Earth SuperChargers so... Never say never... smilie

I partially agree with you because the motivations seems to be getting a little weak (this year backstories are 100 times better the SWAP Force's one though, they really improved them).

However remember the Skylands have no boundaries.
They literally extend "to infinity and beyond".

100 Skylanders aren't that much for a place this big, after all, isn't it? smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#102 Posted: 11:36:46 06/06/2015
Yeah, they killed what made skylanders so special by introducing so many so fast. I feel we've probably jumped the shark, but I know that moment has arrived when Blobbers has joined the team. smilie

Well, they could be testing the market to see if that could change. If the revamped old figures sell as well or better then the completely new figures, perhaps S6 will be all the same figures with new powers.

Personally, I don't mind old figures not working/ or not fully functional in the latest game. I'm finding that I rarely play them anyway, so I'm not really losing much.
XSparxX Emerald Sparx Gems: 4752
#103 Posted: 11:41:31 06/06/2015
I don't need playable Villains again. It was a nice feature but ... We have our Skylanders, they shouldn't be outshine by the Villains.
---
"If I had any humanity left, I would have been crushed by the guilt by now."
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#104 Posted: 16:18:38 06/06/2015
The SuperCharger Portal lacks the Villain Vault and speaker. So unfortunately, it would be backwards compatible with STT. But even with the Trap slots, I'll be glad to continue using the crystal Traps.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#105 Posted: 18:28:15 06/06/2015
Quote: melvimbe

Well, they could be testing the market to see if that could change. If the revamped old figures sell as well or better then the completely new figures, perhaps S6 will be all the same figures with new powers.

Personally, I don't mind old figures not working/ or not fully functional in the latest game. I'm finding that I rarely play them anyway, so I'm not really losing much.
I'm sure they will never NOT introduce a new character...if they tried that, then they'd be saying goodbye to me.
tigerdr Yellow Sparx Gems: 1976
#106 Posted: 18:29:02 06/06/2015
I guess like a few others I'm not seeing why people are surprised about this that you get the gimmick nerf. I bought the 8 pack of traps and got the variant ones, except for the last one at the time of this until later in the month. People should have figured out that you don't need that many traps. Unless you like the convenience of switching them out. if you plan on buying superchargers EXPECT the vehicles aren't going to carry on into the next game. Not how they were done in the previous. remember the companies take about a year to alternate who's working on what now so with all that programming they aren't going to add the normal functionality.
---
Taking that last ride through the sunset on skylanders. Hopefully a return of more classic spyro gameplay in the horizon.
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#107 Posted: 13:16:23 21/08/2015
I will get next week the Kaos trap totally new in its blister. I don't want to unbox it, do you guys know any way to use it on the superchargers/trap team portal without getting it out of the box? Sorry if it sounds stupid.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#108 Posted: 13:50:38 21/08/2015
I don't there is a way. Just open it smilie
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#109 Posted: 14:10:26 21/08/2015
Will the Traps work on Vehicles only or can they also strength SuperChargers? For example, inserting the Dark Trap to empower both Nightfall and the Sea Shadow.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10010
#110 Posted: 14:38:45 21/08/2015
Why the sudden bump? Some Villains are now playable, just not from traps or on foot.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#111 Posted: 15:22:51 21/08/2015
Oh joy! Another opportunity for me to complain and lament. smilie
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me