Page 1 of 1
Starter Pack Question
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#1 Posted: 00:04:39 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
So, I'm confused. Will there be a portal owners pack?

Also, judging by the look of S4 Stealth Elf, T-Haps and Terrafin, I don't think they just come with Wow Pows this time. Stealth Elfs...three pointed pointy thingy

I laughed too hard at that

looks like...a steering wheel? And she's holding it like that too! T-Haps looks like he's in a racing outfit (kinda) and Terrafin...doesn't his new knuckle...accessories (?) look like car parts?

Could this be hinted to the fact that all skylanders released with SuperChargers can drive? Or maybe ALL skylanders?

Looks like I'll have to wait until tomorrow.
---
^This might be sarcasm.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 00:09:50 03/06/2015
I think it's like Disney Inifnity's power discs now and on the new portal there will be a spot where you can place a card thing you can buy it in stores for the regular cores and stuff and it will unlock a car for them but anyway you could just place it in a spot on the portal and you can unlock that vehicle for that core.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#3 Posted: 00:12:14 03/06/2015
No, pretty sure cars are full figures.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#4 Posted: 00:16:14 03/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Why wouldn't they be? Traps were. (technically)
---
^This might be sarcasm.
Plordigian Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#5 Posted: 04:51:02 03/06/2015
If indeed the Trap Team portal can be used for Superchargers, it becomes a matter of how much space is needed for the vehicles. Only tokens or magic item-sized figures would fit with two Skylanders on the portal.
---
1Jn47
Chadamusprime Green Sparx Gems: 109
#6 Posted: 05:35:17 03/06/2015
My Question is, if there is a portal owners pack will we end up buying the starter pack anyway for the special edition Skylander that that only comes with the starter pack?
---
James Hetfield: Running, On our way, Hiding, You will pay, Dying, One thousand deaths.
Drobit: Searching, Seek and destroy!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me