Page 1 of 1
Battle mode
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#1 Posted: 01:57:57 01/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Just a thought but since there are vehicles maybe battle mode will be based around jousting. Again, just a thought.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#2 Posted: 02:14:13 01/06/2015
or battle racing like Jak X
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#3 Posted: 02:19:54 01/06/2015
Well, unlike most people, I didn't miss the battle mode in Trap Team because you need two people for it. Ha ha I'm lonely.

Maybe, since vehicles seems to be a theme, the battle mode will be replaced with some kind of Mario Kart-esque mode.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#4 Posted: 02:25:08 01/06/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
Well, unlike most people, I didn't miss the battle mode in Trap Team because you need two people for it. Ha ha I'm lonely.

Maybe, since vehicles seems to be a theme, the battle mode will be replaced with some kind of Mario Kart-esque mode.

That most likely will happen smilie
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
jckelsall Blue Sparx Gems: 624
#5 Posted: 02:26:27 01/06/2015
Tbh, I am lonely like AdamGregory03, so couldn't care less about battle mode, however I think his idea of a Mario Katy style battle mode is most likely, baring in mind that the vehicles seem to be taking precedence.
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#6 Posted: 02:34:50 01/06/2015

And that's why we need online...so if you have one person you can still fight someone else--online. Imagine battle mode with vehicles. Way too ahead of myself until we get the scoop.
#7 Posted: 02:38:05 01/06/2015
Quote: TakeYourLemons

And that's why we need online...so if you have one person you can still fight someone else--online. Imagine battle mode with vehicles. Way too ahead of myself until we get the scoop.

Online is my most wanted thing in Skylanders history..
---
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#8 Posted: 03:15:00 01/06/2015
^ Ironically, in this date and age...expected on some level. They're not going to survive #5 without it. Automatic no if something online isn't incorporated. But that's just my stupid one vote. But if I'm spending $2k or more per game, that's quite a hit.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#9 Posted: 03:33:12 01/06/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
Quote: TakeYourLemons

Online is my most wanted thing in Skylanders history..

I'd be happy if they made that mode single-player, but yeah, online would rock.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
abstractsardine Gold Sparx Gems: 2244
#10 Posted: 04:14:29 01/06/2015
Am I the only one who doesn't want online multiplayer?
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#11 Posted: 04:17:40 01/06/2015
Bring on a destruction derby!
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
angelg Gold Sparx Gems: 2791
#12 Posted: 07:48:45 01/06/2015
Online PvP would be amazing, but something tells me we won't see it either in superchargers.
---
Life sucks...and then you die.
undeadmaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2126
#13 Posted: 12:30:04 02/06/2015 | Topic Creator
^ No, probably not.
---
I probably won't be back for like a year.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#14 Posted: 23:55:10 02/06/2015
Quote: abstractsardine
or battle racing like Jak X

That would be cool
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Boomer05 Red Sparx Gems: 52
#15 Posted: 23:08:09 01/07/2015
One of the major reasons I hated Trap Team was because of the lack of battle mode. If Superchargers doesn't even have PVP I'm not buying it.
---
Kaos vs Bowser!! My life is complete.
ultyzaus Yellow Sparx Gems: 1700
#16 Posted: 23:45:33 01/07/2015
Quote: Boomer05
One of the major reasons I hated Trap Team was because of the lack of battle mode. If Superchargers doesn't even have PVP I'm not buying it.

To each their own. I absolutely hated that I NEEDED to do PVP to do all the character quests in SSF.
---
http://ultyzarus.deviantart.com/
223/254, 17 superchargers, 14 vehicles
Characters missing: Rocky Roll, Splat, Nightfall, Thrillipede
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#17 Posted: 02:04:45 02/07/2015
They need to add pvp and racing in this game
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
#18 Posted: 02:58:22 02/07/2015
Quote: Dark Snap Shot
They need to add pvp and racing in this game

This.
---
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#19 Posted: 03:56:36 02/07/2015
We can have racing games like Mario Kart 7, dogfighting like Starfox and a treasure hunt undersea for sea vehicles (no video game reference). They would give out money and XP. Then there can be a normal Battle Mode where only Skylanders can participate.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#20 Posted: 08:25:45 02/07/2015
Well we already have an almost confirmed online racing mode so I don't think It would be too much of a stretch saying we may probably also see the classic PvP come back.

Not that I missed it in Trap Team but it would still be a nice extra mode to have.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:26:36 02/07/2015 by Drek95
Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2672
#21 Posted: 08:40:05 02/07/2015
A destruction derby mode would be good
---
Croc and Roll smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
melvimbe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1327
#22 Posted: 11:30:51 02/07/2015
Has online racing been confirmed? I'm thinking that if that racing won't be the online feature, because of the specific wii racing version. Wii console can't do online play. So if racing has online features (for the other consoles) that makes the wii version of further waste of time. Plus developers will have to develop two versions of racing.

I'm sure online will at least be this year's version of skystones. I wouldn't be too surprised if that's all it is (although I doubt it and would be disappointed). PVP makes the most sense logically. And honestly, I think it would be in vehicle PVP, not on-foot. A couple reasons why:

- You could accommodate more players in an arena with vehicles, then with figures. The arena itself can be bigger. The vehicles move faster and could cover more ground, so it won't feel as big either.
- The developers won't have to accommodate 100+ figures, just 20 vehicles. Really less then that, as the arenas would either be land, sea, and sky, so 7-8 vehicles per arena. they could even make it land vehicles only.
- Due to less vehicles to accommodate, balancing can be done a lot easier. If it were 100+ figures, that'd be a nightmare. Players would figure out who's overpowered and dominate the matches. Not so fun.
- It's new and unique (relatively) and would help sell this year's gimmick. You can play with the starter pack vehicle, but you'll be want more variety for sure.

I can see some fans complaining that they'd rather seen figure PVP then vehicles, but they can't please everyone. As well, it would lack forward compatibility most likely. However, TfB probably couldn't use what VV developed anyway.
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5023
#23 Posted: 11:31:56 02/07/2015
nothing have been confirmed yet.. i guess we will hear more when they do comicon.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
#24 Posted: 15:43:46 02/07/2015
Quote: melvimbe
Has online racing been confirmed? I'm thinking that if that racing won't be the online feature, because of the specific wii racing version. Wii console can't do online play. So if racing has online features (for the other consoles) that makes the wii version of further waste of time. Plus developers will have to develop two versions of racing.

I'm sure online will at least be this year's version of skystones. I wouldn't be too surprised if that's all it is (although I doubt it and would be disappointed). PVP makes the most sense logically. And honestly, I think it would be in vehicle PVP, not on-foot. A couple reasons why:

- You could accommodate more players in an arena with vehicles, then with figures. The arena itself can be bigger. The vehicles move faster and could cover more ground, so it won't feel as big either.
- The developers won't have to accommodate 100+ figures, just 20 vehicles. Really less then that, as the arenas would either be land, sea, and sky, so 7-8 vehicles per arena. they could even make it land vehicles only.
- Due to less vehicles to accommodate, balancing can be done a lot easier. If it were 100+ figures, that'd be a nightmare. Players would figure out who's overpowered and dominate the matches. Not so fun.
- It's new and unique (relatively) and would help sell this year's gimmick. You can play with the starter pack vehicle, but you'll be want more variety for sure.

I can see some fans complaining that they'd rather seen figure PVP then vehicles, but they can't please everyone. As well, it would lack forward compatibility most likely. However, TfB probably couldn't use what VV developed anyway.

Speaking of Skystones, hopefully the original skstones from Giants is brought back. It was way better than sky stones smash.
---
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#25 Posted: 15:47:25 02/07/2015

Speaking of Skystones, hopefully the original skstones from Giants is brought back. It was way better than sky stones smash.

It won't be brought back. This time it is called Skystones Overdrive and it builds of Smash.
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
#26 Posted: 15:52:12 02/07/2015
Quote: ninja9351

It won't be brought back. This time it is called Skystones Overdrive and it builds of Smash.

That's too bad
---
obidawsn Gold Sparx Gems: 2901
#27 Posted: 16:25:37 02/07/2015
I wouldn't mind online play, but I have an XBox and don't feel like paying Live membership just to play online. Though that may change in the future with Sony buying out XBox. We have a while to wait to see, though.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me