Page 1 of 1
Vehicle Compatibilty
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#1 Posted: 23:03:33 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I've been wondering. You would think only Superchargers could be use vehicles, but in the old leaked Mega Blocks photo there were old characters that were in vehicles. Which would make sense because the Starter Pack called S4 Stealth Elf a Supercharger, or maybe ALL characters can drive vehicles. What do you think?
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#2 Posted: 23:16:35 30/05/2015
Quote: Blink182Bouncer
I've been wondering. You would think only Superchargers could be use vehicles, but in the old leaked Mega Blocks photo there were old characters that were in vehicles. Which would make sense because the Starter Pack called S4 Stealth Elf a Supercharger, or maybe ALL characters can drive vehicles. What do you think?

I am quite sure only SuperChargers will be able to ride vehicles.
Otherwise I couldn't imagine any other special ability exclusive to them (and even then they would only be "glorified playable enigines").

But that description is indeed ambiguos.

That being said I'm still very curious on how they'll ha del them.
Will there be a exclusive vehicle for each SuperCharger or simply one or more vehicle per Element?
And will they all be able to be used by every SuperCharger?

Really, really curious. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#3 Posted: 23:41:43 30/05/2015
I'd rather have all Skylanders be able to use vehicles, and Superchargers have some sort of bonus and make vehicles more efficient or something, like Trap Masters being stronger against Villains. Otherwise this will make old characters even more "useless" than they were in Trap Team.
---
bye
CountMoneyBone Platinum Sparx Gems: 5016
#4 Posted: 23:42:15 30/05/2015
its best to not wonder to much about these things, it will only give you sleepless nights.
---
Ha! HA, sage ich.
ShinkenRed Gold Sparx Gems: 2651
#5 Posted: 23:57:54 30/05/2015
Initially they reported that only Trap Masters could trap villains but we all see how that turned out. If the vehicles were only useable by Superchargers, I can't imagine them being sold separately. Only time will tell, though.
---
Unique Character roster:
S:SA: 32/32, S:G: 16/16, S:SF: 32/32, S:TT: 36/36
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#6 Posted: 00:05:24 31/05/2015
Well, they could always go by the same logic as the Trap Masters - anyone can do X but the gimmicklander does X better. Maybe Cores could only use them with lower stats/ only slightly faster speed than normal, while Superchargers make using the vehicle worth it.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#7 Posted: 00:53:25 31/05/2015
I think every skylander will be able to use vehicles and that vehicles will be a magic/trap like item that allows you to use the vehicle.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me