Page 1 of 1
Comparing
Portal King Yellow Sparx Gems: 1324
#1 Posted: 12:26:23 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
I can get one or the other today or tomorrow which one should I get. Eons elite spyro or spotlight?
---
You need superchargers gear in Toronto? I'm your guy.
Add me on the wii u (Mario200) see ya on the track!
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5683
#2 Posted: 12:30:39 30/05/2015
Spotlight. She is just a really good character, as she deals nice damage, her Soul Gem is really nice, and her rings reflect her beams better than maybe Prism Break. Spyro's nice, but if you already have a Spyro, you wouldn't be missing out on much besides whopping stat boost.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9943
#3 Posted: 12:32:15 30/05/2015
If you already have a Spyro, then Spotlight, if not definately get him. Spotlight's gameplay depends a lot on strategy and might or might not be fun for everyone. But Spyro's is really simple, plus really useful to have someone to storm through the levels on Nightmare to save some frustration.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
ImDoubleTrouble Gold Sparx Gems: 2435
#4 Posted: 12:45:46 30/05/2015
Get spotlight, she's quite rare and is part of the new element which makes it a must. As for elites, they're just there to get activision a load more money from the hardcore fans. Seeing as its too overpriced and there are many reposes I'd say don't bother with it.
---
smilie Ooga BOO! smilie
#5 Posted: 15:00:59 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks for the replys. Yeh I do have spyro in all reposes so I guess I will get spotlight. I'm going to florida this summer and I checked the GameStop close to were I'm staying and it has eons elite spyro for 12 bucks so if I get him I'll get him there. Thanks everyone going hunting to best buy today. Will post it here my findings.
---
#6 Posted: 20:12:44 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Went to best buy and found spotlight but package was open and I go to put it on the portal and it doesn't work. I told the people there and they said they will get more soon so went back to the section to see if there's anything I don't have and I found thunder bolt and my brother got chopper because we hadn't seen him at all till today. So either way a score. Will still be looking for spotlight
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me