Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro DLC for Rocksmith [CLOSED]
SPCR Red Sparx Gems: 95
#1 Posted: 04:54:26 29/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Hi guys, i saw someone put the Pokemon theme on Rocksmith. And I could do the same thing with Spyro music. I thought that Ubisoft already made a dlc with Spyro music in it, but that dlc doesn't exist, so I decided to make one. I just found a tutorial video on YouTube that helped me out.

Every Rocksmith dlc only has 3 to 5 songs in them. The Spyro dlc that I'm making is planned to have every Spyro song in it, including 'Guide You Home (I Would Die For You)'. And sorry, I don't know how to publish that dlc to Xbox Live, PSN, or Steam. I could publish them to CustomForge. Yes, I do have an account there. So, Spyro fans who play Rocksmith, this is the dlc for you.
WFLD Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#2 Posted: 12:06:35 29/05/2015
What other songs are you planning? Most likely Guide You Home and This Broken Soul, but what about the other 1-3?
#3 Posted: 17:45:03 29/05/2015 | Topic Creator
They'll be in there as well. First, all I have to do is open GuitarPro, and create the tabs, and then I open EditorOnFire to sync the tabs with the original recordings, and I bet some Spyro songs have lyrics in them, So I have to use RockstarCreator(or whatever that syncs the lyrics with the songs), and I think I might use Wwise (I think that's the software that powers Rocksmith), and Song Creator only compiles the parts into a dlc pack. And after that, I can upload the whole dlc to CustomForge, and to install the dlc, you mud have a flash drive to install the dlc on Rocksmith. I will also upload the fan-made dlc trailer to YouTube, along with the download links to the dlc.
WFLD Emerald Sparx Gems: 3600
#4 Posted: 18:27:03 29/05/2015
Cool! I have the sheet music if you need any reference.
#5 Posted: 03:07:51 30/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Cool. Thanks though.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me