Page 1 of 1
Portal issue??
SlinkySlinks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1114
#1 Posted: 20:28:57 24/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but lately, when I have been playing trap team. my villains will stop lighting up, I am wondering what might be the cause of it, they WILL light up at first but only for about five minutes or so, then when they talk they don't light up anymore, which is rather upsetting to me because I enjoy feature. everything else on the portal works fine, and I have even tried buying a brand new trap, same results. could not seem to find anything online about this so I thought I would post this, I am playing it on Xbox360, if anyone knows or has an idea what might be causing this, please let me know, thank you!!
---
"Boop!"
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#2 Posted: 21:06:40 24/05/2015
This is weird, your portal might have some problem with the Vault area if it's still reading everything you put on it fine. They're supposed to light up in response to the game so if they stop but still speak then it's an issue with the peripheral. I don't know if there's a way to fix it without getting a new one, someone might know more.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:07:25 24/05/2015 by Bifrost
SlinkySlinks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1114
#3 Posted: 21:13:28 24/05/2015 | Topic Creator
ok thank you. smilie
---
"Boop!"
cstall04 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1050
#4 Posted: 23:58:10 25/05/2015
Are you unplugging the portal between uses? On my xbox one if I don't unplug between uses the speaker itself quits working! Maybe that's the issue
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me