Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Site Help and Suggestions > Last word for topic I just received an offensive PM....
Page 1 of 1
Last word for topic I just received an offensive PM.... [CLOSED]
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#1 Posted: 14:53:42 11/12/2008 | Topic Creator
First of all, thanx Stormy for piece of knowlege how easy you can get offensed. I not directly said ˝GO TO HELL NOW˝, and I not send it just because you ˝hate new Spyro˝. I post it because how you say things, how you comparin' (ok, at this case is RaidonMakoto a LOT worse) dS and SF... Btw, I have a very little suspicion (less than 0,01%) for you are same person as RaidonMakoto...

Ok, I think we just not start right, you can be a cool guy overall, so, I think I'll feel great if you sorry my ˝offensive˝ PM.
---
Keep smile
Stormy Gold Sparx Gems: 2624
#2 Posted: 15:40:54 11/12/2008
Um, you said "Have nice days in hell." Pretty much the same thing as "Go to hell" IMO. And yes, that is very offensive to me.

I'm sorry if you're offended by the way I say things, but that's just how I am. I use strong language to make a point, especially when I feel strongly about what I'm talking about. On other forums I don't get complaints, but apparently this forum is a little more easily offended about my opinions, so I've been trying to tone it down a little. I still don't understand why it should matter to you or anyone what I do and don't like, but whatever.

I most certainly am not RaidonMakoto. Ask SR or Aicebo or any of the other SF mods for an IP check if you don't believe me.

Well, alright, I forgive you, but I really don't appreciate being told to go to hell, so that's why it was offensive to me. I'd like that to be understood.

Also, one more thing: I'm a girl. =P

And also, before everyone starts screaming "U SHOULD HAV PMD THIS U STOOPID NOOB" at me, I blocked him, so he can't PM me.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:46:41 11/12/2008 by Stormy
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#3 Posted: 16:36:17 11/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks, I feel all that relief on same time as feeling of total idiocy. And I mean'd that from this way: If you arrives here, try to have a good time here...

Weird, it sounds like I heard this somewhere... Well... Another of my ideas was stolen up...

Sorry, I was have to write ˝had˝...

Manny thanks smilie

*facepalm* how say ˝you're cool guy ˝ to girl? =P (im not from english country....)

Once again, thanks smilie
---
Keep smile
Stormy Gold Sparx Gems: 2624
#4 Posted: 17:27:23 11/12/2008
Thanks for making this. I'm glad we don't have to be enemies or anything. ^__^ Now, how about we just forget it ever happened. *unblocks*

Hmm, I dunno. I don't know if we really have an exact translation for that. smilie; You could say something like "you're cool" or "you're a cool person", but the word "guy" is usually for boys. =)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me