Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro Castle Skatepark Mod
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Castle Skatepark Mod [CLOSED]
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#1 Posted: 00:06:23 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator

Not sure if this has been posted before, but someone created a whole skateboarding arena with the Spyro 2 cutscene map.

I would love to see this implemented into all of the Spyro levels. It would be a whole new style of gameplay.
Lstone Ripto Gems: 0
#2 Posted: 14:12:41 18/05/2015
users can see a SWF video of the same youtube clip at this place too: http://aleksusklim.deviantart....video-463823079
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#3 Posted: 03:00:59 19/05/2015
/Woooooooow/. This is awesome! It may not look much, but this is a nice breakthrough to the potential of making new content by utilizing the game data itself, with the power of modding! I can imagine the possibility of making new content like new levels, with challenging platforming and gem hunting, and possibly new textures and graphics, or even new scenarios. It's been done with Mario and Zelda, why not for the purple dragon?
CrystalFissure Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#4 Posted: 11:04:11 28/05/2015
Glad you linked the DeviantArt post too. The guy is a talented dude for sure. He made the World Viewer as well, as I said in the video. Can't wait to see if he has anything else up his sleeve.
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#5 Posted: 16:40:57 29/05/2015
I can't even finish that level of collecting all of those gems. Watching the video from link to DeviantART looks difficult! I reached around... 64 gems? I can't reach the castle surrounded by walls. It looks like it involves catching additional speed by repeatedly looping?
CrystalFissure Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#6 Posted: 05:04:52 30/05/2015
Quote: iSO
I can't even finish that level of collecting all of those gems. Watching the video from link to DeviantART looks difficult! I reached around... 64 gems? I can't reach the castle surrounded by walls. It looks like it involves catching additional speed by repeatedly looping?

Yeah, basically. You have to build up speed. Alexey said you have to really practice and use save states.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me