darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 100 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
Buuzer Hunter Gems: 6546
#4951 Posted: 08:35:24 31/08/2015
I really love the legendary variants! I don't like the easter one :/
---
smilie smilie smilie youtube.com/user/GOWBuuzer smilie smilie smilie
SilverWolf2308 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1148
#4952 Posted: 08:35:30 31/08/2015
gillgrunt32 Beat me to it lol. But damn, look how creepy he is!
---
Instagram: SilverWolf2308 https://instagram.com/silverwolf2308
YouTube: SilverWolf2308 https://www.youtube.com/user/SilverWolf2308
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4953 Posted: 08:35:51 31/08/2015
*shudders

Skipping Easter Thrillipede....
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#4954 Posted: 08:38:59 31/08/2015
Yay 100th side! And that Easter Thrillipede looks horrifying smilie
gillgrunt32 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3283
#4955 Posted: 08:39:52 31/08/2015
Quote: SilverWolf2308

Sorry haha smilie
#4956 Posted: 08:43:19 31/08/2015
Quote: gillgrunt32

Sorry haha smilie

Haha Don't worry I'm saving them all and then posting them on instagram and I go to post it here and they're already here, saves me doing it lol
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#4957 Posted: 08:44:19 31/08/2015
Hey guys the website updated---*looks at Easter Thrillipede*OH DEAR EON

But Crash10 put all the artwork links together in another thread,to reduce lag just link to them here instead of using img tags. 2 pages overnight is a bit much to make even bigger with the pictures.

The Superchargers design looks more mobile friendly than the TT version,but darn if it isn't cramped and trying too hard to have animated icons. I'm suprised nothing's lagging here yet.

Astroblast does not look as good as everyone else; a shame, he really kept the SF "style" of looking bland and just different in color and outfit from,say, the swappers. But Bone Bash RB looks pretty good, and the legendary actually fit with the red eyes and all.
I wonder if we can mess with the URL to get screenshots as well? I tried forcing it to go to the character pages but they really aren't there.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:57:38 31/08/2015 by Bifrost
#4958 Posted: 09:00:07 31/08/2015
This forum just crashed on me all the sudden, wouldn't load so I had to open a new tab and go from there. LMAO!
---
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#4959 Posted: 09:01:10 31/08/2015
Like my new avatar? It's in celebration of my acquisition of my all-time favorite Skylander mold! (I ALSO have all the figures I need to get all 50 heroics between the first 2 games... But that's small news compared to S2 Spyro smilie)
It should arrive in approximately 2 days and 10 hours smilie 58 hours, if you will...

My reaction at Easter Thrillipede:
#Yikes..
Quick! Someone get me a pic of a Christmas variant to get it out of my head before I'm forced to gouge out my eyes!

smilie^
@Bifrost
I just realized that your current sig is another Pokemon reference.
A wise Youngster once said "I love shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!"
... (I think...)
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
#4960 Posted: 09:01:12 31/08/2015
Well, that might be just the Curse servers or something.

Hm,the URL for screenshot has a ton of numbers,but they might have a pattern. I'll try looking into this in the afternoon.
---
#4961 Posted: 09:01:25 31/08/2015
Did anyone notice how hairy Splat's legs are...
#4962 Posted: 09:04:12 31/08/2015
Quote: Deja Vu

I think she's some kind of Bovine...
She's DEFINITELY hooved though. (it's a girl right? Cause I'm not confident in my ability to discern genders of superchargers after the Stormblade being a guy thing...)
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#4963 Posted: 09:05:23 31/08/2015
Does anyone know the catchphrases? Can someone post the gameplay?
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#4964 Posted: 09:06:17 31/08/2015
The gameplay so far are posted on the SkylandersGame playlist, not all of them are public though -

https://www.youtube.com/playli...qA-dm3Pd8F8id-i
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
FrozenLionheart Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#4965 Posted: 09:09:41 31/08/2015
I love how Fiesta's backstory is based around the swap force 3ds game, very nice touch to reference an older game and especially a handheld one at that, this year VV have really gone above and beyond by tying handheld games into the actual story as well as the MP.

Just to add the backstory here (as this is the first time I've seen it and hopefully it hasn't been posted before)

Despite being undead
Fiesta had always been the life of the party. He was once the head member of a popular mariachi band in the personal court of Count Moneybone, who all undead citizens respected immensely. In his spare time, Fiesta and his bandmates played music for all of the new arrivals that entered the Underworld. However, a day came when the new arrivals were actually several Skylanders, who had come on a mission to stop Count Moneybone from unleashing a robot army on all of Skylands. Fiesta then realized that he, like so many others, had been fooled by the evil Count into thinking he was kind and generous – not the vengeful monster he truly was. Unbeknownst to the Skylanders, Fiesta and his bandmates helped to distract the robot army so they could infiltrate Moneybone’s mansion and put a stop to him.Even though the Skylanders were unaware, this act of bravery and defiance did catch the attention of Master Eon, who recruited him at once."

Anyone expecting a legendary trigger happy this year too considering we have got by the looks of it 2 legendary racing action packs? That is if there's going to be the gill grunt one rumored for launch
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:10:44 31/08/2015 by FrozenLionheart
#4966 Posted: 09:12:33 31/08/2015
We knew about Fiesta's backstory for a while actually back during E3.

I can't wait to read the other backstories of the Skylanders.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:13:19 31/08/2015 by Aura24
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4967 Posted: 09:16:22 31/08/2015
Quote: juarmo
Quote: Drek95
Yes, Legendary Sky Racing Action Pack practically confirmed.
Nice find juarmo. smilie

Thanks, I saw the nitro variant vehicle, and was like, I didn't even THINK of checking for variant vehicles, then I looked at Legendary Astroblast and the idea just clicked smilie

I think I might have to spring for the legendary version of it because the colors are just a LITTLE closer to Spyro's. (since I run sheep burner, the Daybringer makes me feel like Sun Runner is the most spyro-y vehicle acti thought of, and it's the most spyro-y vehicle I could think of either... [tried to think of a vehicle that would make sense for spyro... no luck]... Plus, Since DDGG comes in Sea, and DDTH will probably come in Land, that rounds out the trinity imo... [and I'm not using a magic vehicle because Water is already Sea, and I need a way to make spyro Sky... which could be the REAL reason not to include spyro as a SC...])

Seriously though, any quadraped with FINGERS could grip a steering wheel (such as a large portion of the Dragons, Scratch, etc...)... you don't need thumbs to wrap your fingers around a steering wheel... and they could simply stand on their forelegs to reach it...

How can they claim to embody the fantasies of children when they lack even a SHRED of imagination on that department?

Half of the imagination of playing with non-posable figurines is picturing HOW they would do things... And, for vehicles, that means picturing HOW they'd fit in them...

I hope V.V.'s next project gives them a gimmick that DOESN'T "force" them to use bipeds...
Then, when they don't design any, the press will be like "why aren't there any quadrepedal characters"
V.V. will be like: "the gimmick won't let us"
Press: "Why not?"
V.V.: (OMG, this excuse never failed us before! We're BUSTED! CODE BLUE!) "Because... Because... OK FINE, WE HAVE NO IMAGINATION, WE'RE ONLY GOOD WITH ANTHROPOMORPHIC CHARACTERS... HAPPY?"
Press: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WE KNEW YOU SUCKED!
Send this message STRAIGHT to activision: Make you guys at Vicarious Visions come up with the gimmick and gameplay, and make Toys for Bob handle the individual character designs and story... And whatever you do, MAKE SURE BEENOX IS LEFT WITH NOTHING!!!!

Everybody's happy! (except beenox, which undoubtedly will have to be run out of business, and everyone working at Beenox layed off. Because beenox is unfit to program my Microwave oven, so they have NO business programming games...)

Pretty much.
This time it's just plain "lazyness".

And... For the love of Eon somebody kills that Easter Thrillipede with fire before he lays eggs! D:

Splat still looks like a goat to me but maybe it is simply the fact she is really slim which is tricking my perception.
Those horns look like they would suit a goat more than a cow.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
FrozenLionheart Blue Sparx Gems: 779
#4968 Posted: 09:18:56 31/08/2015
Ah fair enough first time I've seen it and I usually look around a lot ah well, the one thing I am so far pleased with is no actual nitro characters, doing it with the vehicles makes far more sense....a nitro pop-fizz really wouldn't work well making his previous variant pink was bad enough, as the pose it really didn't suit it with.... but hopefully the full list of variants will leak soon really do want to see if there's a legendary trigger happy again this year, as if he is going to be in the land racing action pack (unless they do a legendary version of it with roller brawl inside) then i would rather he also got a re-done legendary even though its a cheap choice, he's always been one of my favorites just due to how crazy he is smilie .
#4969 Posted: 09:21:23 31/08/2015
Quote: FrozenLionheart
I love how Fiesta's backstory is based around the swap force 3ds game, very nice touch to reference an older game and especially a handheld one at that, this year VV have really gone above and beyond by tying handheld games into the actual story as well as the MP.

Just to add the backstory here (as this is the first time I've seen it and hopefully it hasn't been posted before)

Despite being undead
Fiesta had always been the life of the party. He was once the head member of a popular mariachi band in the personal court of Count Moneybone, who all undead citizens respected immensely. In his spare time, Fiesta and his bandmates played music for all of the new arrivals that entered the Underworld. However, a day came when the new arrivals were actually several Skylanders, who had come on a mission to stop Count Moneybone from unleashing a robot army on all of Skylands. Fiesta then realized that he, like so many others, had been fooled by the evil Count into thinking he was kind and generous – not the vengeful monster he truly was. Unbeknownst to the Skylanders, Fiesta and his bandmates helped to distract the robot army so they could infiltrate Moneybone’s mansion and put a stop to him.Even though the Skylanders were unaware, this act of bravery and defiance did catch the attention of Master Eon, who recruited him at once."

Anyone expecting a legendary trigger happy this year too considering we have got by the looks of it 2 legendary racing action packs? That is if there's going to be the gill grunt one rumored for launch

haven't you seen the pics of legendary Astroblast and Sun Runner?
Sorry, There's no legendary variants of DD Trigger Happy, DD Gill Grunt, Reef Ripper, or Gold Rusher.
So, unfortunately, there's only one... And it's the Sky pack...
Where was it rumored that we'd get two legendary packs?
Unless you DID see those pics AND were assuming that the gill grunt rumor would hold out... poor move man.

(and I doubt they'd make legendary versions of ALL THREE packs... even TWO is excessive..)
---
#4970 Posted: 09:28:22 31/08/2015
I don't think this has been noticed yet.
Credit goes to MALICEDOLL79 as he posted the same trailer but with toys at the end.

Splat
[User Posted Image]

Big Bubble Pop Fizz
[User Posted Image]

Eruptor & Burn-Cycle
[User Posted Image]

Smash Hit & Thump Truck
[User Posted Image]

Bone Bash Roller Brawl
[User Posted Image]

and a very bad shot of Astroblast
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:30:16 31/08/2015 by Deja Vu
#4971 Posted: 09:28:55 31/08/2015
Legendary Pack was confirmed by someone who works high up in retail smilie
---
#4972 Posted: 09:30:24 31/08/2015

Retail? I'm assuming you mean TRU? Because Legendary is pretty much ALWAYS exclusive to there...
---
#4973 Posted: 09:31:34 31/08/2015

It was never confirmed, we just assume it's going to happen.
#4974 Posted: 09:38:22 31/08/2015
Not Toys R Us. This one is from Australia. It was confirmed as they had told me about Legendary Hurricane Jet-Vac 3 days before it was leaked. They couldn't tell me which pack it was though, they just know it's a racing pack. They may know what the pack is and just haven't told me.

Also has anyone worked out how to view trophies on the website?
---
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#4975 Posted: 09:38:23 31/08/2015
This is what I miss when I fall asleep. I'm loving the look of all the viechles. I also like High Volt and Thrilipede. I can't wait even more.
KaRNiV8L Yellow Sparx Gems: 1925
#4976 Posted: 09:46:39 31/08/2015
Quote: KaRNiV8L
I can confirm legendary jet vac and a legendary race pack

Don't work for TRU smilie
#4977 Posted: 09:47:21 31/08/2015
Guys, wait a minute! Do you remember that weird white/blue-ish looking Splat in the noodles trailer, maybe that's Enchanted Splat!
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4978 Posted: 09:48:03 31/08/2015
Quote: GigaCamo
This is what I miss when I fall asleep. I'm loving the look of all the viechles. I also like High Volt and Thrilipede. I can't wait even more.

Literally me. Ugh, of course they update the website just as I'm waking up for school. Curses. Oh well, I'm expecting a complete updated site. (Atm I just see everyone we've known about since yesterday including Soda Skimmer)
#4979 Posted: 09:49:09 31/08/2015
Guys, wait a minute! Do you remember that weird white/blue-ish looking Splat in the noodles trailer, maybe that's Enchanted Splat!

We already search for an Enchanted Splat on the site, no sign of it. Could be another Skylander.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:49:57 31/08/2015 by Aura24
GigaCamo Emerald Sparx Gems: 4288
#4980 Posted: 09:56:54 31/08/2015
Quote: isaac343018s
Quote: GigaCamo

Literally me. Ugh, of course they update the website just as I'm waking up for school. Curses. Oh well, I'm expecting a complete updated site. (Atm I just see everyone we've known about since yesterday including Soda Skimmer)

Last yea I was of the first 3 to find the updated site.
#4981 Posted: 09:57:28 31/08/2015
Ok right at the beginning of Soda Skimmer's video if you pause at the right time you can see Splat's actually holding a double end brush.
And a new white helmet of some kind (sincerely hoping it isn't an upgrade).
Maybe she can switch between two weapons?

Supercharged Soda Skimmer is brilliant but kinda... Random.
And unsettling.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:58:09 31/08/2015 by Drek95
#4982 Posted: 09:58:43 31/08/2015
Quote: Aura24

We already search for an Enchanted Splat on the site, no sign of it. Could be another Skylander.

Well of course you won't find her there, they NEVER reveal all variants on the website. Heck, they haven't even added King Cobra Cadabra.
#4983 Posted: 10:04:24 31/08/2015
Quote: Drek95
Ok right at the beginning of Soda Skimmer's video if you pause at the right time you can see Splat's actually holding a double end brush.
And a new white helmet of some kind (sincerely hoping it isn't an upgrade).
Maybe she can switch between two weapons?

Supercharged Soda Skimmer is brilliant but kinda... Random.
And unsettling.

Well, that explains my Enchanted theory. However that's not a helmet, it's her hair. And it's not fully white, but pink with lightblue strains and to be honest, I think it looks nice.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6241
#4984 Posted: 10:06:50 31/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm not sure how I feel about Easter Thrillepede, I don't think that I'm going to bother buying variants this year.
That leaves one last thing to find: the soundtrack.
#4985 Posted: 10:09:14 31/08/2015
Oh yes.
Just weird lighting that's her hair.

The fact she puts on the goggles when driving tricked me.
Really nice detail.
But she's definitely holding a brush in that video.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4986 Posted: 10:18:33 31/08/2015
merry Xmas smilie haha
Astroblast figure image.

Big Bang Trigger Happy Figure Image.

Big Bubble Pop Fizz figure image.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:36:56 31/08/2015 by TTD
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#4987 Posted: 10:25:59 31/08/2015
Splat figure.

Woah

Neat discovery, gill :)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:37:43 31/08/2015 by TTD
#4988 Posted: 10:28:51 31/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Roller Brawl Image.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:32:09 31/08/2015 by TTD
#4989 Posted: 10:28:53 31/08/2015
Great catches!

Now to express my gratitude:

Thrillipede image.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:30:20 31/08/2015 by TTD
#4990 Posted: 10:31:05 31/08/2015 | Topic Creator
To reduce lag for some users, I've changed some images to links.
#4991 Posted: 10:31:55 31/08/2015
High Volt
Legendary Bone Bash Roller Brawl
Lava Lance Eruptor
Legendary Astroblast
Heres more figure images.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:41:15 31/08/2015 by TTD
Quid Yellow Sparx Gems: 1577
#4992 Posted: 10:35:20 31/08/2015
Quote: juarmo

I think she's some kind of Bovine...
She's DEFINITELY hooved though. (it's a girl right? Cause I'm not confident in my ability to discern genders of superchargers after the Stormblade being a guy thing...)

Zoology time! Two well known orders of Ungulates (animals such as cows, horses, sheep and whales) are the Artiodactyla (Even-toed ungulates such as sheep and cows) and Perissodactyla (Odd-toed ungulates such as horses and rhinoceroses). Splat has only one 'toe' on each foot, which makes her an odd-toed ungulate. But her nose and horns are a much closer match to the even-toed subfamily Caprinae, which include goats and sheep.

Fauns, which were what I thought of when I first saw Splat, have goat legs which have two toes on each foot.

So Splat could very well be a Faun with horse legs. How strange!

Of course, there's no reason why the biology of Skylands has to have any relevance to our own, I just find it interesting to compare : )

Suuper excited about the new videos! Can't wait until they're done updating the site. Exciting stuff!
#4993 Posted: 10:42:33 31/08/2015
Gold Rusher
Splatter Splasher
Soda Skimmer
Shield Striker
Buzz Wing
Tomb Buggy
Burn Cycle
Thump Truck
Sun Runner
Legendary Sun Runner
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 10:54:23 31/08/2015 by TTD
#4994 Posted: 10:44:38 31/08/2015
Rollerbrawl's pose is amazing. Not even the design adds much, but having a figure twisting their entire body isn's something we've seen before, is it?

Astroblast's face is just ugh. Dreamworks grin.
Splat looks like she'll have some transparent plastic effects for those bubbles. Is it me or it's always a Magic gimmicklander to have those?(Ninjini, Trap Shadow, Enigma)
---
#4995 Posted: 10:46:38 31/08/2015
The two legendarys look much better as toys. Damn look at Roller Brawl's eyes, they're stunning, espacially on the legendary one. And Splat has by far the best toy form IMO.
#4996 Posted: 10:49:30 31/08/2015
The two legendarys look much better as toys. Damn look at Roller Brawl's eyes, they're stunning, espacially on the legendary one. And Splat has by far the best toy form IMO.

And they didn't break the palette with them -some Legendaries have had red eyes before like Spyro and Chop Chop. Bringing back to someone with that stare is great... Too bad the figures won't have that looking half as threatening.

Also, no idea if it's just my phone, but not sure if Nightfall's catchphrase has her filters. She definately sounds like Kimberly Brooks.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:55:59 31/08/2015 by Bifrost
#4997 Posted: 10:54:53 31/08/2015
Yeah, but I still hope they don't mess up the eyes.
#4998 Posted: 10:56:17 31/08/2015
Actually I think Grim Creeper's figure has his body twisted similarly to Bone Bash Roller Brawl's.
And Hoot Loop actually has transparent features too.
Also seems like Splat's horns will be transparent as well.

Astroblast... Well would have preferred if his head was made of pure electricity but I guess he fits his vehicle better this way (which look great as well).
I like how Shield Striker really reminds of High Volt's shield.
Love the little details such as Thump Truck's front covered in dirt or the various scratches on Buzz Wing's sides.

Would sincerely love if all these characters could look this good in their actual physical toy forms but I already saw certain things which definitely don't point in that direction (*coff*Smah Hit's boulder*coff*).
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#4999 Posted: 10:57:05 31/08/2015
At times like these I REALLY wish I had a computer. iPads aren't able to view the website at all... *cries forever*
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#5000 Posted: 10:59:53 31/08/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude
At times like these I REALLY wish I had a computer. iPads aren't able to view the website at all... *cries forever*

I can open the sites on a phone browser but at any page the element list blocks the entire page. I kinda want to read, Acti web design guy.
---
First | Previous | Page 100 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me