darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: SuperChargers > Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015)
First | Previous | Page 87 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 107 108 109
Everything we know about Skylanders: SuperChargers (20/09/2015) [STICKY] [CLOSED]
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#4301 Posted: 20:39:02 20/08/2015
I don't think I'll be getting Wave 2 on day 1 because we never have, So the chance is small. Guess I have to wait to supercharge Nightfall
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
Camo Lover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1109
#4302 Posted: 20:41:11 20/08/2015
I normally just avoid the forum for a few days till I complete the game.
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10038
#4303 Posted: 20:44:43 20/08/2015
I usually do in case mods can't contain spoilers in time,but this time with the online and the digital edition(and after TT's major glitches on some versions) I might have to take some huge risks even if just for a few minutes.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4304 Posted: 20:45:36 20/08/2015
And there are also Youtube spoiler thumbnails and ending scenes posted on launch day by the skykids or coinop, like Trap Team.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#4305 Posted: 20:46:04 20/08/2015
What do you mean you have to take risks even just for a few minutes?

Anyway, I think we should discuss Skystones Overdrive.
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#4306 Posted: 20:48:40 20/08/2015
Quote: Aura24
And there are also Youtube spoiler thumbnails and ending scenes posted on launch day by the skykids or coinop, like Trap Team.

It may sound extremely rude, but for the time being I actually unsubscribe some of these channels to evoid spoilers.

Skystones overdrive? Do we know anything about it even?
#4307 Posted: 20:49:28 20/08/2015
Quote: Luminous35
What do you mean you have to take risks even just for a few minutes?

Anyway, I think we should discuss Skystones Overdrive.

Give one big look at page one for stuff like major glitches or warnings, possibly give goodbyes to the News Thread, and check the online thread for day one tourneys(which I probably won't join since my timezone is too ahead compared to most people in the US and too behind most people in Europe).

On Skystones Overdrive, we only know villains in traps unlock them, and it's probably vehicle themed because of the title(like Smash had the figures physically bashing each other).
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:50:25 20/08/2015 by Bifrost
Deja Vu Platinum Sparx Gems: 5461
#4308 Posted: 20:56:43 20/08/2015
I don't think I'll be getting Wave 2 on day 1 because we never have, So the chance is small. Guess I have to wait to supercharge Nightfall

They don't come out on day 1 for the U.S, but they do come out on day one in Europe. So if we can wait five days for the game while you can play it already, then you can wait five days for some skylanders as well.
#4309 Posted: 21:01:54 20/08/2015
Quote: Deja Vu

They don't come out on day 1 for the U.S, but they do come out on day one in Europe. So if we can wait five days for the game while you can play it already, then you can wait five days for some skylanders as well.

Weird. Since the game releases 5 days earlier in the USA than Europe. I don't understand the logic TBH.

Also, end Octbober is waay more than 5 days from the 25Th of September (the day the game releases for me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:03:22 20/08/2015 by BlackWing116
jedihunter12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#4310 Posted: 21:05:39 20/08/2015
Wave two is coming out day 1 I preordered wave two from Amazon before they took them down they come out the same day as the game
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#4311 Posted: 21:08:54 20/08/2015
Quote: BlackWing116
Quote: Bionichute
Wave 2, which will also be released on day 1, so not a big deal.

Yes big deal. Remember that for those out of USA will not have access to wave two till a later date due to wave two not releasing at release of the game. For those, Dark Sea Shadow will be unSupercharged till wave two comes out mid October/Begin November. I myself am in the EU and know very well wave two wont be here for me. Atleast not on day one.

Why I say this? It's because it has always been this way. For me, wave 2 is always released around the end of October or begin November. I am pretty sure it will be the case this year again.

I'm sorry if I sound rude, but sometimes it feels like Activision only cares for the USA. I NEVER saw the last waves of Giants ánd Swap Force
It was only by luck I got HBWhirlwind and Scratch. I never have seen a S2 Drobot ever.

Oh...and dont make me start on Frito Lay promo's....

EU release date is sep. 25 a EU website listed wave 2 for sep. 25
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#4312 Posted: 21:09:11 20/08/2015
Did the jet vac double pack get pulled from wave 1or coming out then
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#4313 Posted: 22:28:07 20/08/2015
I was hoping it was launch, but Best Buy is listing it and the SS Terrafin and Shark Tank Combo Packs as Oct 2nd
#4314 Posted: 23:29:53 20/08/2015
Quote: sprocketrocket
Quote: BlackWing116
Wave 2, which will also be released on day 1, so not a big deal.

Yes big deal. Remember that for those out of USA will not have access to wave two till a later date due to wave two not releasing at release of the game. For those, Dark Sea Shadow will be unSupercharged till wave two comes out mid October/Begin November. I myself am in the EU and know very well wave two wont be here for me. Atleast not on day one.

Why I say this? It's because it has always been this way. For me, wave 2 is always released around the end of October or begin November. I am pretty sure it will be the case this year again.

I'm sorry if I sound rude, but sometimes it feels like Activision only cares for the USA. I NEVER saw the last waves of Giants ánd Swap Force
It was only by luck I got HBWhirlwind and Scratch. I never have seen a S2 Drobot ever.

Oh...and dont make me start on Frito Lay promo's....

EU release date is sep. 25 a EU website listed wave 2 for sep. 25

Mind giving me a recourse or link? If it is Amazon.DE than I doubt I will get wave 2 on launch. I am in the Netherlands and here release dates are messed up.
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#4315 Posted: 23:34:11 20/08/2015
There isn't really gonna be any news after release, is there?

Unless there's no separate topic for release dates when the game comes out?
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#4316 Posted: 23:37:01 20/08/2015
Quote: 84skylanderdude

You can see the countdowns in the front page of DS where we know.
After this we'll probably split up into smaller threads as TTD closes this(will be useless after all) unless they go back to what used to be done in oldschool Spyro where a Review topic would be opened.
---
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4317 Posted: 00:10:52 21/08/2015
I don't know if someone already knows that, but Amazon.com is selling the Wii U Dark Edition together with Dark Super Shot Stealth Elf. Here's the link:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010X...ding=UTF8&psc=1
---
Bruh
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#4318 Posted: 00:12:14 21/08/2015
The choice to separate SuperChargers and their vehicles in different ways is simply stupid.
I can live with it really but it is just another of the major gripes I have with this year's marketing and packaging decisions.

And yes Europe (or Italy at least) had two wait several weeks before Wave 2 got released.
Not expecting to see Nightfall around before at least mid October.

At least I'll have time to buy the Wave 1 characters and vehicles I want.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4319 Posted: 00:59:00 21/08/2015
I agree with you on them separating the Skylanders and vehicles being stupid, Drek, but I also totally know why they did it. For the ka-ching.
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
BoneGrunt Green Sparx Gems: 447
#4320 Posted: 01:54:37 21/08/2015
Quote: Crash10
I don't know if someone already knows that, but Amazon.com is selling the Wii U Dark Edition together with Dark Super Shot Stealth Elf. Here's the link:

This is interesting. I wonder if this is an Amazon exclusive bundle for the Wii U, and whether or not other retailers will have their own exclusive Dark Edition bundles that includes an extra Wave 1 Supercharger?
Blink182Bouncer Yellow Sparx Gems: 1659
#4321 Posted: 02:55:15 21/08/2015
You get to see the racing mode selection menu and track selector around 6:01
---
Still Waiting For Legendary Tom DeLonge To Come In The Blink-182 Triple Pack.
WHY DID THEY MAKE MATT SKIBA "CALIFORNIA EDITION EXCLUSIVE"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:57:37 21/08/2015 by Blink182Bouncer
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4322 Posted: 03:20:15 21/08/2015
Quote: Blink182Bouncer
You get to see the racing mode selection menu and track selector around 6:01

Well, I guess that deconfirms my theory about Adventure Packs unlocking more races...
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#4323 Posted: 04:01:35 21/08/2015
Quote: BoneGrunt
Quote: Crash10

This is interesting. I wonder if this is an Amazon exclusive bundle for the Wii U, and whether or not other retailers will have their own exclusive Dark Edition bundles that includes an extra Wave 1 Supercharger?

I think that this is exclusive to Amazon. If not, the other stores probably will still using Dark Super Shot Stealth Elf.
---
Bruh
84skylanderdude Platinum Sparx Gems: 5528
#4324 Posted: 04:14:33 21/08/2015
Quote: Bifrost
Quote: 84skylanderdude

You can see the countdowns in the front page of DS where we know.
After this we'll probably split up into smaller threads as TTD closes this(will be useless after all) unless they go back to what used to be done in oldschool Spyro where a Review topic would be opened.

I meant for leaks or reveals of releases for future waves or variants.
---
“No one knows what the outcome will be. So, as much as you can, choose whatever you'll regret the least.” - Levi Ackerman
#4325 Posted: 08:13:49 21/08/2015
I agree with you on them separating the Skylanders and vehicles being stupid, Drek, but I also totally know why they did it. For the ka-ching.

Don't get it.

They would have gained more money sooner if Nightfall and Sea Shadow were in the same Wave.
It's simply a nonsensical decision just like creating Dark Super Shot Stealth Elf instead of Dark Nightfall for one of the Dark Starter Packs or the idea itself to put the regular version of our beloved forest elf inside each normal Starter Pack instead of a new Skylander.

If she really was a fan favorite she would have sold a lot even as a simple Single Pack, don't you think? smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4326 Posted: 08:55:24 21/08/2015
Well FGTV trying to get something out of GB on Adventure Packs didn't end up anywhere in the end.If they do anything but the AOE attack now, it's not racing related - the pictures are too small already for the map to zoom out and being circular it couldn't just keep scrolling to left or right and reveal them.

But man, 12 tracks is still so little for an online mode. It's hard to invest so much time in online when you'll be seeing the same races over and over - especially if you're in the mood for only one terrain. Years ago that was acceptable but having friends over for this kind of game was less common than, say, every day playing online on MK because you want a better rank.
---
#4327 Posted: 10:28:54 21/08/2015
Well FGTV trying to get something out of GB on Adventure Packs didn't end up anywhere in the end.If they do anything but the AOE attack now, it's not racing related - the pictures are too small already for the map to zoom out and being circular it couldn't just keep scrolling to left or right and reveal them.

But man, 12 tracks is still so little for an online mode. It's hard to invest so much time in online when you'll be seeing the same races over and over - especially if you're in the mood for only one terrain. Years ago that was acceptable but having friends over for this kind of game was less common than, say, every day playing online on MK because you want a better rank.

But remember if you were to buy all the action packs that makes it about 15 tracks.
Besides online mode is only a small part of the game and while I get what you're coming from with the lack of tracks let me put it this way.
In game development there are always a select amount of features to work on. The team must choose what to focus on but in skylander's case focusing a lot on online means less detail in the story.
Or too much detail in the story means less tracks online. Really I think up to 15 tracks is a good round number.
#4328 Posted: 11:00:31 21/08/2015
12 tracks. 6 normal plus 6 extra, also being DLC. I'll get the Moneybone pack at the very most for that Party Town track seen in the trailer because I can barely afford the game already, but it's still 4 tracks most of the time if you stick to a terrain out of necessity(I'll need at least two months to get Sea Shadow and Jet Stream) or preference.
If they spent any time at all on online eacing and hyping it they should've invested on at least putting some story mode tracks as online, we've seen areas like Cloud Kingdom have enough space on all three terrains. With a two year development, if you made your bed you better lie on it or we'll end up in TT where features showed up once and were never explored from lack of dev time.
Or worse *looks at missing animation on Golden Queen fight* visibly unfinished.
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 11:11:57 21/08/2015 by Bifrost
#4329 Posted: 11:15:28 21/08/2015
Tracks could be their very first attempt at digital DLCs or simple updates.
They could keep releasing 3 or 4 new tracks every 2 months or so.

No figures required only digital content.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4330 Posted: 11:25:11 21/08/2015
If Acti was Nintendo, maybe.
Also, back on topic, I noticed the track selection has a map shape - and you see something similar on Cali's station at the academy. We've seen a map of unknown Skylands areas in Giants, but considering she used to be a cartographer, will we finally have some geography lessons on the lore? :U
---
#4331 Posted: 11:37:43 21/08/2015
If Acti was Nintendo, maybe.
Also, back on topic, I noticed the track selection has a map shape - and you see something similar on Cali's station at the academy. We've seen a map of unknown Skylands areas in Giants, but considering she used to be a cartographer, will we finally have some geography lessons on the lore? :U

That would be sweet!

I know Skylands are HUGE (endless to be precise) but I also doubt islands would move so much it would be impossibile to have a clear idea of their locations.

It still confuses me that SWAP Force took place in another part of the Skylands, implying that SA and Giants happened in the same "region".
How far is the Academy from Cloudbreak Islands and the Core of Light?
How are the Skylands divided...?
There are Kingdoms and regions but does a Kingdom include multiple regions...?

Would really love if all of that could be clarified.

Also don't forget it's V.V. we are talking about here not only Activision.
And we all know how much they love Nintendo... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:41:19 21/08/2015 by Drek95
#4332 Posted: 11:46:31 21/08/2015
The only actual references we have are The Underworld(which might be just as infinite, but there are the dungeony caves close together and the general location of low Skylands) and that the Islands of Scalos contain the Dragon's Peak, which is also close to Perilous Pastures. The rest is pretty vague since Airships can take one pretty far and fast here. A stretch is that the SSA levels acessed on foot are close to the Citadel, but the camera close-out before the Hydra attack shows it's pretty isolated.
---
#4333 Posted: 11:59:50 21/08/2015
Don't remember it at the moment... How many years have passed from Kaos attack to the Citadel to the begin of SA?

If the answer is "a lot of time" the islands around the Core of Light might be a result of years and years of changes.
If the answer is "not that many"... We could assume the Core of Light somehow "gathered" all the islands in which the Eternal Sources were located.

The Underworld itself it's still a weird concept to me.
Does par of it exsist under every island or is it simply a giant "landmass" of some kind filled with caves and cities and located on the opposite side of the Skyhighlands?

Sorry I'm just as bad in fictional geography as I am in real life... smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
#4334 Posted: 12:10:14 21/08/2015
Underworld is definately islands by itself, as shown in RotDK and SF3DS, but it's definately far down in comparison to most levels; T-bone even refers to the World of the Living as 'top floor' though it was mostly an elevator joke.

Ads and trailers imply the attack and the game were only a few days away - The Beginning shows Spyro being immediately rescued by a kid but unconcious for some time, and Hugo implies disasters took a few days to start but took everyone off their guard.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:19:15 21/08/2015 by Bifrost
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#4335 Posted: 16:02:00 21/08/2015
About that Blitzwinger video... The one that shows there'll be twelve race tracks...
What about the Kaos trophy? No doubt that will also unlock some tracks, right?
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#4336 Posted: 16:05:29 21/08/2015
http://www.amazon.com/Skylande...s+superchargersNew dark edition.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#4337 Posted: 16:11:04 21/08/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03
About that Blitzwinger video... The one that shows there'll be twelve race tracks...
What about the Kaos trophy? No doubt that will also unlock some tracks, right?

Could be because the game itself is edited to keep press from finding out too much, like the invisible walls in Cloud Kingdom. But to show Trophy Tracks for all 3 types when the figures weren't in Gamescon is weird.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:11:31 21/08/2015 by Bifrost
sprocketrocket Emerald Sparx Gems: 3679
#4338 Posted: 16:11:23 21/08/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro

We have known about his for over a month EDIT: sorry didn't see stealth elf I believe you are first sorry
---
"When your beard is getting weird, Beard Spray! For men!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:12:52 21/08/2015 by sprocketrocket
#4339 Posted: 17:05:13 21/08/2015
We're kinda starved for info but

We get to see the pause menu
---
#4340 Posted: 17:33:01 21/08/2015
Dark edition + Stealth elf? I don't see any stealth elf in the box though... IM CONFUZZELD!
---
#4341 Posted: 18:40:07 21/08/2015
Why make two dark editions where if you pay a little bit more you get another dark stealth elf.
#4342 Posted: 19:14:33 21/08/2015
Quote: Camo Lover
Why make two dark editions where if you pay a little bit more you get another dark stealth elf.

Because in one you don't get Stealth Elf (Wii U Dark Edition) , and if you're like me that's very dissapointing. I like it
---
#4343 Posted: 19:21:01 21/08/2015
Soo many stealth elfs ! Why cant Camo ever get his face on something ? Camo is love Camo is Life.
( Personally I would rather have him in the starter pack )
#4344 Posted: 19:33:01 21/08/2015
Same here Camo Lover. I love camo
---
#4345 Posted: 19:37:33 21/08/2015
Daily reminder to discuss news and not favorites. I've got a darn headache today so avoiding checking 'today' filters too often, so feel free to do it on your own today.
---
#4346 Posted: 19:52:16 21/08/2015
Sorry Bifrost!

For those who didn't know, Astroblast is voiced by Neal McDonough.
---
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#4347 Posted: 20:03:19 21/08/2015
Where exactly did you get this information from?
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#4348 Posted: 20:06:10 21/08/2015
Here: http://www.gettyimages.ca/deta...photo/477506476
---
pezskylander Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#4349 Posted: 20:16:49 21/08/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro

This would totally be worth it if you got Dark Sea Shadow also. That way you would have all the Dark stuff from the Sony and Microsoft sets. With one but not the other it still doesn't solve everything.
Bionichute Yellow Sparx Gems: 1889
#4350 Posted: 20:37:59 21/08/2015
The new Dark Edition got taken down, what exactly was it?
---
I'M A KAMEN RIDER
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=129460 Check out my Skylanders game idea!
First | Previous | Page 87 of 109 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 107 108 109

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me