darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Trap Team > Does anyone think kaos should get light and dark attacks
Page 1 of 1
Does anyone think kaos should get light and dark attacks
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#1 Posted: 07:31:52 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
When u unlock the elements in game do you think kaos should get light and dark attacks?
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#2 Posted: 08:11:53 13/05/2015
I think he has enough variety of attacks as is, between his eight elemental abilities, floating head of doom, and doom sharks.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#3 Posted: 10:40:01 13/05/2015
Quote: Wolfgang
I think he has enough variety of attacks as is, between his eight elemental abilities, floating head of doom, and doom sharks.

Agree but I would like if they could give him some abilities related to the new Elements in the future.
Even if I can understand why he doesn't have them as of now since he probably didn't even know about their existence.
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#4 Posted: 11:48:15 13/05/2015
@DarkSnapShot
I completely agree with your idea. The Light and Dark elements should even influence some Skylanders' quotes as well as giving Kaos new attacks
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#5 Posted: 12:32:32 13/05/2015
Technically he does. When playing as Dark or Light Elements during his boss fight, he'll sumkon Light and Dark bullets.
mastermc54 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3448
#6 Posted: 14:20:47 13/05/2015
I thought the general consensus was that we didn't want Kaos as a villain in the next game. It really is getting boringly repetitive. Not being able to skip his huge gloating head during Kaos challenges in Trap Team bothers me (Rufus-like bothers me).
stinkbomb29 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1697
#7 Posted: 14:22:46 13/05/2015
Sounds like Kaos will be the villain again. According to a leaked product on Amazon a couple weeks ago.
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#8 Posted: 15:38:25 13/05/2015
Kaos probably wouldn't actually know about Dark and Light elements to just be able to control them like the rest. He blew up the Core of Light and stranded them away in other dimensions, so unless in all those years of attacking Skylands he mastered a few spells, he couldn't have learned anything in the last four years.
For next game it's very much possible, because he's the kind of person that would jump at whatever new destructive thing... But,so would every other big villain.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#9 Posted: 16:42:24 13/05/2015
Quote: mastermc54
I thought the general consensus was that we didn't want Kaos as a villain in the next game. It really is getting boringly repetitive. Not being able to skip his huge gloating head during Kaos challenges in Trap Team bothers me (Rufus-like bothers me).

I know that I contributed towards that consensus, and at least J.P. Karliak is confirmed to be working on something for the next game. Hopefully as, well, yours truly.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Bifrost Diamond Sparx Gems: 9988
#10 Posted: 17:10:11 13/05/2015
We don't want to, but he's in Rift into Overdrive, and unless that has a really good plot twist it means he's in the main game.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me