Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 9 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40
Dimensional rift (Private) [CLOSED]
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#401 Posted: 20:08:59 21/06/2015
Dex laughed "That was in fact a good one, gosh can not remember when i laughed last time" Dex said and continued " We will need the heavy attackers which can go through almost everything. And then the backup team too. And some healers would be needed too that would make our endurance much higher."
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#402 Posted: 20:17:18 21/06/2015
" I can build us all weapons, so I can be backup. I shall be the WEAPONS engineer! "
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#403 Posted: 20:25:07 21/06/2015
Dex nodded and said " Sounds good to me. I do not really use weapons my self put i think those could be useful for others. Can you make ammunition too, i guess that would be really useful to some of us"
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#404 Posted: 20:44:33 21/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet agreed with Dex. The group was really unorganised and reckless. He couldn't complain though, he was also reckless in nature.
"I think I would be best on the battlefield. Since two of us are engineers, it makes sense to make use of my expertise battle experience and skill," Ratchet glanced at Oswald, "right? Besides, I have a full arsenal unlike everyone else."
He didn't know why he did it, but when he became comfortable around others his real personality begins to show. Unlike an hour ago she he was serious, observant and mindful of everything, now his cocky, outgoing attitude and boastful talking took over. He was now standing with his arms crossed, tail flicking in excitement. He hadn't had an adventure like this since Vendra and Neftin attacked.
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#405 Posted: 20:47:47 21/06/2015
Shade started to come to. "Gah! Wh-what happened?" He tryed to get up but couldn't for his body was very weak. Where's the enemy?"
---
SC
#406 Posted: 20:55:55 21/06/2015
" I will be at the back of course that is where i am useful, and maybe you did notice my bites power when I bit that creature" Dex said and opened his mouth so that everybody could see his snake fangs " Those are poisonous, why i did not want even you to know was because i had the feeling we where watched all the time, put now we should be alone here, so it is good that you do know too that i have my own hidden trick."
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#407 Posted: 20:59:39 21/06/2015
ooc: I feel like my posts are being ignored.
---
SC
#408 Posted: 21:02:47 21/06/2015
"Yeah, Rachet. Me and you have a lot in common. We both fight, me in the Blot Wars, and we both are cocky. And Shade, we vanquished the enemy. Hey, who is ready to travel to the next dimension? The machine is working." Oswald said.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#409 Posted: 21:10:04 21/06/2015
"I'm not for my powers left me and my healing powers are not working for some reason." Shade said. He looked at Ryu. "Can you try to give me a boost?"
---
SC
#410 Posted: 21:29:58 21/06/2015
ooc: sorry i saw your post after i had posted my last one.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#411 Posted: 21:50:56 21/06/2015
Diddy was looking around.
"Huh where am I?"
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#412 Posted: 23:08:01 21/06/2015 | Topic Creator
((Wow so much is happening at once. I have an idea))

"Yeah, although I'm the more attractive one..." Ratchet replied to Oswald with a grin, "attractive and good with a wrench." Then his more serious side returned.
"Since we have some injured and weak and we haven't slept for two days I suggest we all rest for now. Since Shade's dimension is safe, I think we should remain here. After all, we don't want to collapse in the middle of a fight," Ratchet said, he then remembered an earlier thought, "how about while we rest we talk about our own dimensions? I'm curious about what type of planets you inhabit."
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#413 Posted: 23:15:15 21/06/2015
"I'll start with mine, because we have another one of our friends who fell through a rift." Springtrap said. "His name is BB, he's from my world. BB stands for Balloon Boy, the only things he can say is 'Hi', 'Hello', and he can laugh, but I can understand all he says."

'Hi', Balloon Boy said, He then looked at Shade and Ratchet and started laughing.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#414 Posted: 23:18:47 21/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm confused... What's so funny?" Ratchet asked slightly annoyed.
---
#415 Posted: 23:59:05 21/06/2015
"You will shut up! I will smash you! Also, Rachet, you ain't good at making cartoons! So, Springtrap, you kill people in your dimension?"
---
#416 Posted: 23:59:12 21/06/2015
"Because he just thinks other animals like you look funny..." Springtrap said. "He does it all the time with me and the others."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:23:50 22/06/2015 by PwnageFTW
#417 Posted: 00:22:12 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Giving a playful glare at Oswald, Ratchet answered Springtrap, "I see... Interesting personality I must say. So, what would we expect if we end up in your dimension?"
---
#418 Posted: 00:24:37 22/06/2015
"Most likely death.... If we do get in my dimension, I will defend you." Springtrap said.
---
#419 Posted: 00:26:35 22/06/2015
*gulp* Oswald said.
---
#420 Posted: 00:28:52 22/06/2015
"Welcome Balloon Boy. This is my home world called Zonos." Shade said. Soon the sun began to set yet again. "My planets days are much shortey compared to normal planets. A day here lasts about 6 hours. My species calles days 'keari'. It is the Dragolet language which is my native tongue. If anyone wants me to teach you the basics of my language just ask." Shade said. He then began to speek his language. "Jennu dragolets fehlim ve wer vers ekess regain sia dastudr!"

ooc: This is language that Shade is speeking. look it up.
---
SC
#421 Posted: 00:29:36 22/06/2015
"It will be okay if we do end up in my dimension. Anyway what about your dimension Oswald?" Springtrap said.
---
#422 Posted: 00:38:09 22/06/2015
"Well, I come from the Wasteland, a place for forgotten Disney characters. I am king there. We have evil psyco robots trying to kill you. My wife and 420 kids are there." Oswald said.
---
#423 Posted: 00:43:07 22/06/2015
"I wish I could have kids... but I'm just a robot." Springtrap said.
---
#424 Posted: 00:45:46 22/06/2015
"It is kinda..... weird."
---
#425 Posted: 03:05:34 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
((What is it called?))
"Cool, I can key in your language into my translator, allowing me to understand, but I don't know if we can go to each other's dimensions after this is all over..." He said to Shade.
"Well, where are those robots coming from? If you know that, you could shut down the machine making them," Ratchet said.
---
#426 Posted: 03:12:36 22/06/2015
ooc: Here is a link to a translator. http://draconic.twilightrealm.com/

"My language is called Vs'shtak or Draconic in your language." Shade said.
---
SC
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#427 Posted: 05:04:12 22/06/2015
Takeshi was hesitant to just sitting down and resting. He was used to dragging his body through long grueling fights only to find another one a day later. Then again he hadn't stopped since the last incident. He was lucky he caught some sleep before coming here to be honest. "well, if we are going to be here a while. And if we are going to be working together through more dimensions, I guess I better tell you my story" he sat down, "get comfortable, It's a long one."

(Really it's a long one, you don't have to read it but here it is.)
"My name is Takeshi Uchiha, of the Uchiha clan" he began by introducing himself again "I have two brothers, one older and one younger. I am from a long line of warriors known as shinobi or ninja, depending on your translation. Shinobi means to endure" he paused at that.

"We are basically mercenarys, although with a moral difference, most of the time. I was teamed up with two of my childhood friends. There was Alexander, he was the complete opposite of me. He had a strong chakra and much of it. Chakra is soul eneregy, it is also the energy shinobi use to fight. I however have less than the average shinobi, and very little for an Uchiha. He was a sensory type, he could detect enemies. He was a lightning style user as well"

"He was strong, quick and generous. I was more of a student, all I know is from books and self practice. I am a genjutsu type, or illusionary. I am also a fire style user, although I have dipped into lightning style as you have seen. We filled in each other's gaps in combat, genjutsu was nullified by my sharingan, and he was faster than most with his lightning style. He used a real blitzkreig style tactic. He would charge in and over power his enemy before they could fight back, fear did the rest."

"Then there was Gale, she was a wind style and a medic, you really don't need to know much about her, except that we where really close. At a time, I guess you could say she was my girlfriend" he coughed "but that's not true anymore. After my mother passed away this team was all I had left. Then one day, Alexander bit a bullet. Just a cheap two dollar bullet, a stray really. Funny how one of the strongest shinobi of our time was taken out by a simple piece of metal."

He reached his hands over his eyes "I awakened my mangekyou sharingan, a powerful variation of the sharingan. However I did not, do not, have the physical strength to activate it. That's why I have this" he nudged his katana before continuing his story "I took swift vengeance, but to be honest it left me cold and empty inside. My violent actions left a bounty on my head"

"Gale quickly cashed in on that bounty, giving up my location" he gave a pained laugh "funny how quickly a childhood friend can turn on you. They couldn't stop me though. I'm not a push over. She took off with the money and went up north to hide away. I guess I can't blame her, we all to Alex's death hard. Some people just aren't cut out to be shinobi." He took a deep breath and finished "That was 6 months ago, and I have been burning my life away ever since."

"the only thing I have left is the clan, my family" He lowered his voice "and nothing is going to happen to them so long as I draw breath."
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#428 Posted: 05:18:29 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet listened intently, not wanting to interrupt Takeshi until he was finished. It seemed the 'Shinobi' didn't talk like this often if not ever and the lombax was mindful of that.
"So you're a rouge?" He asked carefully, "your life seems harder then mine... By a long shot."
He internally scowled. He hated those who didn't give a rats ass about others or what they go through.
---
#429 Posted: 05:51:11 22/06/2015
"Rogue wouldn't be the word I used" Takeshi said "but in a sense I suppose. The old shinobi system that required ties to ones area is gone. We are pretty much all free lancers. But if you irritate the right people, they will try to have you killed any way possible. Unless you kill them first."

"as for my life, there are those who had it harder. Alex was an orphan, he had no family" He said "however many people liked him much more than me" he laughed at the last part "I was always a bit too wild and mean. Still he tolerated me, and was very much like a brother to me."

He looked up into the sky "he is in a better place now" he paused "people like that have to be, and when I die I hope to see him and my mother and my other ancestors."
---
#430 Posted: 10:07:17 22/06/2015
"Know Mickey Mouse? He replaced me, locking me in a world of despair, the Wasteland. Food is scarce, my kingdom is dying, and Mickey created a monster known as the Shadow Blot to kill me. It killed almost all of the people on that dreaded day. My WORLD IS DYING BECAUSE OF MICKEY!" Oswald said in a rage.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:38:32 22/06/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
#431 Posted: 10:23:56 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet sighed, "you guys make me feel like I have a life of luxury..." He said, ears drooping slightly, "if you guys lived in my dimension, I would help you all."
---
#432 Posted: 10:39:42 22/06/2015
Thanks. When we get into my dimension, you will see. " Oswald said.
---
#433 Posted: 11:20:17 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Until then, I'll tell you about myself now," Ratchet said.
After thinking for a moment he decided to start from what Tachyon told him.
"Well, according to one of my enemies, my kind was in a battle known as the Great War. My father was the keeper of the dimensionator, a powerful gadget able to link one dimension to another, and I have no idea about my mother. When the lombaxes used the device to escape from Tachyon, my father and his friend, General Alister Azimuth, stayed behind. My father went back to look for my mother but she was already dead. When Tachyon found him, he managed to send me to Veldin, out of Polaris and into the safety of Solana.
I grew up in an orphanage until I was 13 in standard Veldin years and left because no one really liked me there. I was the only lombax you see. When I was 16 I began building my own ship, in order to leave the backwater planet, but when I finally finished it, it was missing one crucial component. The robotic ignition system. That's when I met Clank, my first friend. He started up my ship and we saved the Solana galaxy from Chairmen Drek. I won't go into details on that adventure.
I went on many missions after that to save everyone. Such as the Bogon Galaxy and then Dreadzone and Polaris, 3 times in Polaris... Anyway, to sum it up, I'm the last lombax of my kind who spends his life saving the hides of those who are in need. Yup, that's me..."
He took a deep breath after that.
"My dimension is a highly advanced realm. Our technology is just, out-of-this-world and not all planets actually know other races exist outside their own planet. There is that race of creatures... Humbles? I forgot, Clank told me about them once but they seemed irrelevant at the time."
---
#434 Posted: 11:25:03 22/06/2015
"Yeah, we have portals and guns everywhere too. My best friends we killed in the Blot Wars, and my wife was turned to stone. People are starving and dying."
---
#435 Posted: 11:30:13 22/06/2015
"I am honestly happy I am not in your shoes" Takeshi assured Ratchet "family is all I know, and the pride of where i come from is my life blood. It is my motivation to improve, not for my self but for the clan. To not have that, to not have a family, to me, seems a fate worse than death."

"don't pity me, the pain I feel is my own. I don't want you thinking of me differently because of it" he then turned to Oswald "and you sound like you come from an absolute paradise" he said sarcastically.
---
#436 Posted: 11:35:04 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, I never new my family. So I guess it doesn't bother me as much as it would with you. But when Clank was taken, I felt dead. Perhaps that is how you feel? As if everything you cared for has been taken from you, and you couldn't do a thing to stop it?" Ratchet replied solemnly.
---
#437 Posted: 11:55:26 22/06/2015
"Takeshi is right. Losing your family is terrible. And Rachet, losing Clank must have really hurt. I never knew my " dad" aka Walt Disney. My brother, Mickey, knew him well. I only have my kingdom to fight for. Trust me, suicide has crossed my mind before." Oswald said, sounding hurt.
---
#438 Posted: 12:01:58 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah... I've always wanted to meet my family, but it's impossible. I'm sorry that you have to live in a place like that. Both of you," Ratchet said before turning back to Oswald, "Suicide is never the way to go. It's cowardish and stupid. Running from your problems never solves anything, just makes things worse. Oswald, don't think like that. Would you rather be remembered as a hero or a coward?"
---
#439 Posted: 12:27:54 22/06/2015
"The only family us animatronics have is our creators, but it's kinda hard to find him after 30 years of being locked up in a pizzeria." Springtrap said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:28:35 22/06/2015 by PwnageFTW
#440 Posted: 12:29:58 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Can't you just,.. Leave? I'm sure if a night guard has to enter there would be a chance to leave,"
Ratchet asked confused. If it was him, he would destroy the door and make a run for it.
---
#441 Posted: 12:31:24 22/06/2015
"We can't. There's something disturbing you don't want to know about us that makes us hostile along with that chip you removed from me." Springtrap said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:32:03 22/06/2015 by PwnageFTW
#442 Posted: 12:37:15 22/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"I see..."
The lombax replied simply, not knowing what else to say.

((Going to go to bed, G'night))
---
#443 Posted: 13:17:58 22/06/2015
"Your dimension is...wierd." Oswald said, pulling out a gun to work on. "My new baby." Oswald said.
---
#444 Posted: 13:21:36 22/06/2015
"That's what happens when you live in a pizzeria for 30 years because of... you know what you would think it is really disturbing." Springtrap said.
---
#445 Posted: 16:48:44 22/06/2015
"Any weapons you guys need?" Oswald said.
---
#446 Posted: 16:59:56 22/06/2015
" You all have so much problems. I had happy childhood. And when we got close to have a war against humans i could speak that problem away and now we get all kinds of things from them and they from us. Easy life when you can speak that is. And after that i was made our kings advisor, good job to have." Dex said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#447 Posted: 17:26:13 22/06/2015
"Well, I am a king. You had a better life than we did. Guess Oswald The LUCKY rabbit has no luck."
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#448 Posted: 17:26:13 22/06/2015
Ryu took the opportunity to hide at the first possible moment. She never really liked hearing other people's troubles. For one, she had a relatively good life, and she never felt like she had anything to share. Plus, when you live on the wrong side of the law, telling people your life story gets you thrown in jail. Ryu could easily escape most jails, but it was a bit of a setback.

Ryu took the chance to practice what Shade taught her. She lay in the sun, letting her wings soak up the rays. Breathe in, breathe out. Calm down. Nothing except the sun, the grass, and myself.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#449 Posted: 21:26:51 22/06/2015
Shade looked away when everyone started to talk about their storys. He was bothered by them but couldn't do much due to him being weak.
---
SC
#450 Posted: 21:29:39 22/06/2015
Dex turned to Shade " Will you be okey? You look pretty bad at the moment"
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
First | Previous | Page 9 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 38 39 40

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me