Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40
Dimensional rift (Private) [CLOSED]
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#351 Posted: 08:20:39 19/06/2015 | Topic Creator
A group of Lark's descended from out of nowhere and began to attack those attacking the generator.

Kaari had a dumbfounded look on his face, 'if you are that keen on killing yourselves then go ahead, but I'm leaving.'
"Oh no you don't!" Ratchet said using his mag-net launcher to trap Kaari. It was effective.
'What are you doing you rodent!' He screeched back.
"Tell us what that machine does and how to stop it or it's time to say goodbye," he replied forcefully.
'Fool, why would I tell you!'
"Because if you don't, nothing will be left of you."
'Do I look like I care! All that matters is that our kind survives!'
Ratchet left Kaari who was still trapped in the electric net and ran to Takeshi.
"Your Sharingan or whatever it's called can manipulate or something right?" He asked, shooting a Lark with his combuster.

((I was thinking he could use his Sharingan to get the info off Kaari. It kinda makes sense since he won't tell the group no matter what))
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#352 Posted: 09:12:17 19/06/2015
"Yeah, actually" Takeshi replied as a wicked smile crept across his face. He jumped from the hawk, which proceeded to disappear into a puff of smoke, and made his way to Kaari. He glared at the creature, making eye contact and cast a genjutsu over him. The being stirred and then became docile. "How do we stop the machine" the Uchiha asked simply and deliberately.

There was a rule among shinobi, never take an Uchiha on, one on one. No one could defeat an Uchiha in a genjutsu battle, it was one of the blessings of the sharingan eye. Often other shinobi would prefer to fight in group conflicts to avoid being trapped in a hopeless battle.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#353 Posted: 10:05:31 19/06/2015
Dex had made it to the battle place "Hmm seems like Kaari is in trouble..... Hmm I could help but why should I really... this is a little lose." Dex thought and stayed so that he would not be seen.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#354 Posted: 10:50:41 19/06/2015
"Guys, these people just disregarded the plan. The machine can be shut off when a weapon hits the access port for the drives. We gotta stop this!" Oswald said, running over to Rachet.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#355 Posted: 11:21:12 19/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Kaari's empty eyes widened as he was trapped in the genjutsu.
'The only way to stop the generator from reaching 100% power capacity is to overload the main power unit. This will cause an explosion, but much less lethal then what it's designed to produce,' Kaari said unwillingly.
"Of course! It's so obvious! The increase of power in the central power core should short circuit the machine's energy flow, breaking the circuit," Ratchet said, "we need something with high voltage..."

---
Scyk looked towards the base, 'shoot! Kaari could be in trouble...' He looked at Dex before quickly returning to the generator.

((Soz I forgot to reply, Accepted!))
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8640
#356 Posted: 11:25:31 19/06/2015
Shade flew up and landed next to Takeshi. "Why are you doing this to my home? What did my kind ever do to you?"
---
SC
#357 Posted: 17:14:19 19/06/2015
"My remote can channel powerful electricity. We should yell to everyone to take cover, as the blast could kill us." Oswald said.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#358 Posted: 00:05:30 20/06/2015
"Guys get behind me!" Malachite said.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#359 Posted: 00:34:44 20/06/2015 | Topic Creator
'What does it matter if you haven't done anything to us! We need life to sustain our kind and to do that we need to drain your dimensions of that life energy!' Kaari hissed almost.
"Oswald, we are counting on you so don't get caught in the blast!" Ratchet said before running behind Malachite.
---
Scyk was almost at the generator when a voice interrupted his thoughts, 'leave this place at once and return to Senkrad! Tell him I have failed and paying the price,' Kaari said telepathically.
No questions asked, Scyk opened a portal and flew into it, closing it once on the other side.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#360 Posted: 02:02:47 20/06/2015
"And me!" Ryu tried to get Ratchet's attention. "I don't need some silly device to use my power!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#361 Posted: 02:57:01 20/06/2015 | Topic Creator
The lombax rolled his eyes and muttered under his breath before answering, "good, we need all the power we can get."
---
#362 Posted: 02:58:07 20/06/2015
Shade looked at Ratchet then at the generator. He couldn't wait any longer. He then used his light powers to create light shiels for everyone. His aura suddenly flared and in a flash of very bright light the generator began to explode.
---
SC
#363 Posted: 03:03:17 20/06/2015 | Topic Creator
The generator sparked and a loud buzzing sound hit the air.
Kaari, still in his hypnotic state began to say numbers
'98%, 99%... 100%. Need more power...' He telepathically said.
"Add more energy! We don't want this thing to kill us all!" Ratchet said frantically. If Shade doesn't have help, he could have just set off a death beacon.

((Wait for the others to respond please))
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#364 Posted: 03:07:19 20/06/2015
Good or Evil: Evil
Name: Balloon Boy
Dimension: Five Night At Freddy's
Weapons/Elements/Powers: None, but he is a real good distraction to the enemy whenever he laughs, says Hello, or Hi.
Appearence: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Most of the time happy, but sometimes shy.
Other: No one really knows where Balloon Boy came from, it remains a mystery.

UGH picture won't load again! D:
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#365 Posted: 03:23:25 20/06/2015 | Topic Creator
((Accepted. Make sure you keep track of all your characters))
---
#366 Posted: 03:28:29 20/06/2015
Shade uped the power of his light attack. Sparks of energy were beginning to come off of him.
---
SC
#367 Posted: 03:29:06 20/06/2015
Balloon Boy sat in the Night Guard's room taunting the Night Guard because his flashlight didn't work. He was waiting for Foxy's que to jump out and kill him, but then a magical rift appeared below Balloon Boy making him fall through it, and everything went black as the rift closed up.

Springtrap sat there watching everything unfold when he saw ANOTHER dimensional rift open and something came out. Springtrap's ears lifted as he heard a faint "Hello?" He knew that Hello from anywhere. It was BB.

Springtrap walked over to Ratchet. "Ummm Ratchet. I just saw another ones of our "friends" fall down from the sky, and I think I know who it is. I'm gonna go over and check it out."
---
#368 Posted: 04:00:15 20/06/2015
Kongo Bongo a nice place Diddy was running around Ho Hah-ING kremlings left to right
"Alright DK that's the last of EM!"
Until a rift opened "Ahh!" "Diddy!" As both him and Donkey Kong got sucked into other dimensions.
Everything was black.....
"Ugh where am I?"
---
#369 Posted: 04:07:40 20/06/2015
Springtrap ran over to the hole with smoke in the ground. Balloon Boy got up shaking all the dust off of him. He then looked up at Springtrap and said 'Hi' and waved his little balloon. "Balloon Boy you won't believe what happened to me. Follow me." Springtrap then lead Balloon Boy to the group. "Ummm Balloon Boy, Shade the Dragon is about to do his light attack over there. You might wanna cover your eyes." Balloon Boy set his sign and balloon on the ground and covered his eyes.
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#370 Posted: 07:44:16 20/06/2015
Daladros groaned, "That's the whole point why Im standing here, Takeahi, so that the explosion would omly hit me and theteforw only affect me, I am not a moron."

Then the Lark's came and Dalados was pushed away from the machine, so Dalados went next to Ryu and Oswald and said, "Ill help as well," just as the light shields.appeared.around everyone, "Should we shoot?"
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#371 Posted: 13:03:56 20/06/2015
"3.2.1. SHOOT! " Oswald says as he shoots electricity from his remote.
---
#372 Posted: 15:32:04 20/06/2015
Shade's body began to glow white and suddenly in a flash he bashed the generator breaking pieces off of it. "GET BACK NOW!!!" Shade said to everyone. His horns began to glow as well as his spines. A small sphere formed between his horns.
---
SC
#373 Posted: 16:42:24 20/06/2015
Springtrap yelled to the group "Guys get over here now so you don't get caught in the blast! Plus I found another one of our 'friends' you should meet."
---
#374 Posted: 17:27:47 20/06/2015
"Oswald! Aim some electricity at me! I can absorb its power!" Ryu yelled over the noise of the generator. "We need to combine our powers!"
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#375 Posted: 17:39:53 20/06/2015
Suddenly there was a flash of light.
---
SC
#376 Posted: 17:42:03 20/06/2015
Springtrap got down to Balloon Boy's level. "Balloon Boy what happened?" Springtrap asked. 'Hi? Hello? *Laughing* Hello?', Balloon Boy said. Springtrap knew Balloon Boy could only say 'Hi', 'Hello', and he could laugh, but Springtrap understood what it meant. "You mean a rift opened up beneath you as you were taunting the Night Guard?" Springtrap said. 'Hi' Balloon Boy said. "Well, there's more people you should meet, but I don't think now is the best time..." Springtrap said.
---
#377 Posted: 18:40:52 20/06/2015
Malachite made a giant bubble of water around Her.
---
#378 Posted: 20:25:32 20/06/2015
"You must not understand what a shock wave is" Takeshi replied to Dalados before turning to the machine. He weaved several handsigns 'chidori stream' bolts of lightning ran along the ground from his hand and flowed to the machine.

If Alex where here, he could fry this thing on his own, the Uchiha thought to himself.
---
#379 Posted: 20:30:48 20/06/2015
"I am very aware of what a shockwave is, and am aware that it.would hurt me as much as it wouls hurt yoi, it is the energy and the heat that I would be protecting you from," replied Dalados, then he shot a laser at the machine and flung some electricity at Ryu
---
#380 Posted: 21:06:11 20/06/2015
"Heads up!" Oswald yells, aiming some electricity at Ryu. "Let's send this thing to the scrapyard!"
---
#381 Posted: 21:31:54 20/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet grinned, "time to take out the trash," he said slamming his shock ravaget down on the generator as well.

120%... 160%... 240%..
Then the generator exploded.
Ratchet was pushed back by the shock wave to the wall,, covering his eyes as the light was so bright.

Outside, the sky returned to normal and one last portal could be seen, Lark's retreating through it.

Kaari made some snarling noises.
---
#382 Posted: 21:38:29 20/06/2015
Oswald said" Oh, momma of Mickey. That is bright. Wait. We did it!"
---
#383 Posted: 21:57:18 20/06/2015
Takeshi's sharingan retracted as he panted heavily. The last of the lightning subsided. He was low on chakra from the whole event.

He then turned his now onyx eyes to Kaari. "now then" lightning wrapped around his left hand making a chakra blade, a scowl covered his face as he walked to the creature "Time to show them they can die."
---
#384 Posted: 22:20:10 20/06/2015
"Now Balloon Boy, you should go meet everyone." Springtrap said. "Hey guys! Another one of my friends from my dimension has come for a visit!"
---
#385 Posted: 22:41:16 20/06/2015
"Yup. Let's send these freaks to where they belong
In my cemintary!"
---
#386 Posted: 02:28:01 21/06/2015
(Well, I didn't get to use my awesome plan... Well then, I guess Ryu gets to see another day.)
---
#387 Posted: 04:58:37 21/06/2015 | Topic Creator
((Were you going to kill off Ryu!?))

'Curse you, meddling creatures! Senkrad will kill you all!' Kaari hissed and spat, struggling to free himself.
"Takeshi, let's put this guy down for good... Unless he can tell us more about the generators.." Ratchet said trying to pry the information out of him.
'Since I am going to die wether you free me or not I will tell you a few things. 1. There is a generator in each dimension. 2. They can't be activated at the same time. I find it strange you came here first considering your chances were so slim... And 3. Each are maintained by an elite Lark whom Senkrad believes are the most worthy. Go ahead and destroy me now! I've waisted too much time here...' The Lark closed his eyes and waited for the end.
That was when the mag-net decided to disappear.
---
#388 Posted: 05:07:31 21/06/2015
Shade's light aura began to fade and he collapsed from using his power.
---
SC
#389 Posted: 05:24:44 21/06/2015
Dalados temporarily sht down, but luckily the back-up generators kicked in, turning all his lights green
---
#390 Posted: 05:32:50 21/06/2015
The sun soon came out. Shade's wings didn't move to absorb any light. His breathing was shallow.
---
SC
#391 Posted: 05:49:33 21/06/2015
"And so it ends" Dex thought before coming out. " Hey you guys won !? That is so great... now we really have a chance to safe our homolands" Dex said. "But you Kaari have told too much, even if we could help you I think we would not do that..... now die" He thought Dex run so that he was close to Kaari "Sorry but i am taking the hornor" Dex said and bited Kaari. Dex:s Poison started to effect, it was like acid which would melt metal. But the most important thing was that it was deadly ment to kill. It takes the victims life force no matter what is it.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:02:39 21/06/2015 by cyndego
#392 Posted: 06:28:38 21/06/2015
Dalados glared at Dex, "Where were you? We were out there risking our lives and you off massaging your daddy long legs no doubt, where were yu----...-..-..-" the last word failing into a low whine as Dalados' back-up generator anuffed out, a blinking red message appeared on the side of his head, "Emergency Electrical Chargw Required!"
---
#393 Posted: 06:53:04 21/06/2015
"you intended to have us killed by destroying our dimensions anyways. There was no escaping it, someone had to die. It might as well be you" Takes replied to Kaari "but thanks for the info, I didn't have to pry it out of you this time. Nevertheless no one, regardless of how strong they think they are, threatens my family. Or they will end up here."

He then thrust his chidori into Kaari "don't underestimate the Uchiha" he said with pride and then lightning began to shoot through and around the creature finishing it off.
---
#394 Posted: 10:00:09 21/06/2015
"Huh, so what dimension is next? The more time we spend blabbing on, the stronger they become." Oswald said.
---
#395 Posted: 11:41:49 21/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Kaari mentally grinned, 'smart move Dex, but try not to run from battles in the future..' He said to Dex. He then turned to the others, eyes narrowing.
'You can't all escape your fate... Not all of you...' Were Kaari's final words before he vanished into black smoke.
Ratchet sighed, "that's what they all say... So Oswald, you still have that portal creating machine right?"
---
#396 Posted: 12:46:05 21/06/2015
"Guys someone else is here to see us.... Meet Balloon Boy. He's from my dimension." Springtrap said.

Balloon Boy looked around at everyone, he stopped when he saw Shade and laughed a lot.
---
#397 Posted: 13:08:02 21/06/2015
"Metal-dragon! Here!" Ryu redirected the energy from Oswald's remote at the back-up generator. "I hope I didn't just destroy you..."
---
#398 Posted: 17:58:49 21/06/2015
"Yes, I have the machine. Also, be careful Ryu!" Oswald said, pulling out the machine.
---
#399 Posted: 19:17:39 21/06/2015
Dex turned to others " I know most of you do not like me, but if we are this unorganized next time we are going to die. We have to have all clear tactic since moment arrive to next dimension. And if you want to know what i was doing when you where here... well i was distracting their backups. If those have made it here you would have been taken by surprise very very easily. But i do not wait aby thanks from you because what i have seen from you, well most of you would just say "that was nothing" or something like that. I hope that this "team" or what ever has someone who now sees that i just might have saved you all plus the whole mission" Dex said and continued "So what do you think, should we have clear plans or just let me take care of everything else when you randomly attack again."
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#400 Posted: 19:48:22 21/06/2015
"Just let you take care of everything else. I'm lazy," Ryu joked. "Seriously, Dex has a point. We need to have some sort of plan. Right now, my plan is to learn more about harnessing the Light Element from Shade."
---
First | Previous | Page 8 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 38 39 40

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me