Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40
Dimensional rift (Private) [CLOSED]
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#251 Posted: 01:09:58 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Breathing heavily, Ratchet picked up his weapon and released Springtrap from his tether, "well, we should probably tie him up somewhere..."

Kaari sensed a presence closing in.
'So, the rebels are nearly here...' He thought, summoning the rest of the Lark's to protect the generator.

---
70%
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8617
#252 Posted: 01:17:29 14/06/2015
"That tree has naturally occurring carbon fiber in it. Nothing will break its trunk." Shade said.
---
SC
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#253 Posted: 01:50:33 14/06/2015
*The Clock strikes 6:00 AM*

*cheering noise of little children*

"Ughhh, what happened?"
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#254 Posted: 01:53:08 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"You, is what happened. Don't worry though! We all survived... Somehow..." Ratchet said before holding out the first pair of frequency blockers.
"Finished one pair," He stated, "I'm tired... Let's start heading towards the clouds now..."
---
#255 Posted: 01:55:28 14/06/2015
"Oh. I went in nightmare mode? You're lucky I didn't scream it wouldv'e killed you. Anyway, nightmare mode is something the animatronics did to me to make me hostile and I don't know how to turn it off. Hey! You're an engineer! Maybe you could figure out how to turn it off!
---
#256 Posted: 01:58:19 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"I can try. Do you have any idea of where they programmed this mode into you? Perhaps there is a switch. If not I can try to reverse the effect."
---
#257 Posted: 02:00:05 14/06/2015
"I'm not sure. It might be digitally programmed into me." Springtrap said.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:00:31 14/06/2015 by PwnageFTW
#258 Posted: 02:39:47 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, I have just the equipment then," he smiled raising his wrist in front of himself, "I have the latest in hacking technology, so just sit back and wait. I need to first find your digital signature."
---
#259 Posted: 02:41:03 14/06/2015
"Ok good," Springtrap said.
---
#260 Posted: 02:51:07 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Scanning Springtrap, Ratchet found the signature located in the animatronic's head. A small holo-screen appeared full of code.
"This is more complex then I thought. Hang on a sec..."
The lombax studied the code for a moment before inserting a custom virus that he had Clank program for cases if he was being controlled. He reprogrammed the virus to destroy Springtrap's kill mode.
"I think I got it!" He said before sending the virus to Springtrap's digital code.

((That got technical...))
---
#261 Posted: 02:55:51 14/06/2015
"Wait, you DESTROYED it? Like, no longer in me destroyed it! Oh great, well, at least when I get back home maybe the phantoms can help reprogram me to make me hostile again so I can kill the night guard..." Springtrap said. "'Anyway, that is my job in my world. To kill the night guard. That's why I tried to attack you. I thought you were the night guard."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:57:12 14/06/2015 by PwnageFTW
#262 Posted: 03:12:18 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"If they put it in you I'm sure they can do it again," Ratchet said scratching behind his head nervously.
"Why would you need to kill the night guard?"
---
#263 Posted: 03:15:57 14/06/2015
"Because it just happens to me in the horror attraction at my world, and I think it might be the puppet controlling me (long story who the puppet is) but since I'm in another dimension, he can't do it." Springtrap said. "But the phantoms programmed a nightmare mode into me just in case. You know what, forget it. We need to just focus on where we're heading next."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:16:08 14/06/2015 by PwnageFTW
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#264 Posted: 05:51:46 14/06/2015
"Taki" the hound said trying to alert him of something "yeah I noticed" the Uchiha replied. It was strange, the chakra wasn't just similar it was the exact same, not only that but he could see it dissipate and fly off into the direction he was heading. He guessed that his comrade had sensed it. "I have been killing these things all night, but nothing really works. They are trying to wear me down. Not to mention they are steadily learning my tactics and growing stronger, the last bunch even had make shift swords. If it wasn't for these eyes I might have had trouble. But pretty soon it won't matter, if they succeed in slowing me down enough."

He wasn't killing them, they where fading away and re-spawning further up ahead with new tactics. Effective method, it reminded him of the re-animation jutsu he had read about. Still he had to get rid of these things permanently, he could swing his sword forever and never make a difference. "That's it" He said "Shade used light based attacks and it destroyed them completely, if I hit them with my chidori or my fire style, it should have a similar effect."

He thought a little longer before he felt a nervous turn in his stomach and a wicked smile came to his face "If I can get a thunderstorm going, I can hit the big one with a Kirin. However I do not possess the chakra required for the set up, the move it self requires little energy considering you are only directing the lightning with negative and positive particles. But the set up is something else, something out of my league."

As the next wave came in, the Uchiha electrified his katana and struck them down. It was effective. He then summoned a bird and sent a scroll with a genjutsu message on it towards Ratchet. "Perhaps my lombax friend can assist me in making it rain."

"we aren't far now, when we get there I am leaving" the hound said. "alright I hope he gets it soon."
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#265 Posted: 08:23:02 14/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet managed to finish all the frequency blockers, "alright we should start heading off now."
He began walking towards the spiralling clouds in awe.
Whatever made this anomaly must be dangerous and the group would have to work together in order to take down whoever is in charge. Now that Springtrap was able to fight, they should have a better chance at winning and returning home. Now that he thought about it, Qwark was in charge of the defence force and that would surely put his own dimension in danger...
"If i make it back, which I will, I'm pretty sure there will be chaos everywhere..." He said to himself sighing.
He started to wander about the others and what their dimension is like. Perhaps when they all rest they could tell each other about themselves. That would earn some trust and be kinda nice as they wouldn't be focusing on what was happening.
Suddenly his nav-unit went fuzzy, "odd... What ever is draining the life of this planet is interfering with radio signals."
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#266 Posted: 09:36:13 14/06/2015
Dalados felt his inner core temporarily lose power as some sort of wave passed through the area and auddenly dropped to the ground, "Was that some aort.of Electromagnetic Pulse?" he asked
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#267 Posted: 11:24:29 14/06/2015
"My remote stopped workin'! Guys, that signal came from those clouds! That signature was *whistles* very strong. It had neuron particles. That means for the moment that the portal is kapoot. At least Springtrap is here. As the resident computer engineer, we should ignore it and go to those clouds."
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#268 Posted: 13:58:08 14/06/2015
"I agree. We must keep moving," Springtrap said.
---
#269 Posted: 19:58:26 14/06/2015
Dalados moved jerkily and erratically as the wave had momentarily severed the links between his various control cores and so he instead slotted wheels out so he could remain mostly static while still moving.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#270 Posted: 20:18:01 14/06/2015
"Yea he is right" Dex said and turned to Ratchet " They must be getting stronger all the time.... we have to make our move soon or it will be too late " Dex said "And when you do, it is going to be a trap which stops this fight of yours for good" Dex thought.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#271 Posted: 22:33:06 14/06/2015
Dalados turned to Dex, "I have a question, in what world foes the guy who turns up out of nowhere, disappeara off into nowhere, then starts swingimg his tail around like a headless chixken, suddebly javr the authority to gi banterimg on about what we must or must not do? Shade and Ratcget are leading ua at the moment, and I dont know why youre geytimg involved im this."
---
#272 Posted: 01:07:20 15/06/2015
Dex turned to Dalados "And who asked you about anything. If you think that some one here can say me what to do, you are more wrong then you think. This group needs to work as one if we even want To have a chance. But i do not care what you are saying really, your words do not have any effect on me. So just keep your metal head closed, and let others do the brain work"
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#273 Posted: 01:23:26 15/06/2015
"Guys, keep calm. We must all work together."
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#274 Posted: 01:28:49 15/06/2015
Soon the sun began to rise. "Finally the sun rises." Shade then slowly spread his wings and they began to glow white as he began to absorb the suns light.
---
SC
#275 Posted: 01:32:15 15/06/2015
"Question," Springtrap said. "Your name is Shade but when the sun rises you get power from the light."
---
#276 Posted: 02:21:53 15/06/2015
"Don't judge a dragolet by their name. Yes my name is Shade but I can control light. I can breath it to destroy yet use it to gently heal or in this case regenerate my powers." Shade said.
---
SC
#277 Posted: 04:22:42 15/06/2015
"We are about there" the dog said to Takeshi. "good, I'm ready for a fight" The Uchiha replied. As he said that giant creature appeared. It was three times his size, it head the body of a gorilla, the head of a lion and two tails that where like snakes. Out from the head protruded four horns, two large front ones and two small back ones. It seemed to be made up of the chakra of the dark beings he had conquered before without the use of his lightning style.

"It seems that you won't be bored any longer" the ninja hound quipped "I am going to leave, it is just ahead, not too far from here." "alright no problem, thanks again for your help" Takeshi replied. "no problem" and without the dog disappeared in a puff of smoke.

"well it looks like it is just me and you big man" the Uchiha said with a smirk. He reached for a scroll and pulled out the flare gun. As he pointed it up the creature reached back his clawed hand and struck downward. The flare shot up high into the sky, it's light illuminating over the still dark landscape. There was a crashing sound.
---
#278 Posted: 07:52:16 15/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet saw the flare and his eyes widened, "hurry! I'll meet you there!" He said before engaging his hover boots and heading in the direction of the beacon.
He then heard a loud crashing sound and increased his speed.
He eventually heard the inhuman noises of the creature and stopped short of the battle, hiding behind a tree.
"Alright, time to take these pests down," he said, raptor launcher at the ready. Using his cover to his advantage, Ratchet locked on to the Lark fighting Takeshi and released the trigger, firing five missiles directly at the beast.
---
#279 Posted: 13:14:29 15/06/2015
Takeshi fell back from the explosion, dropping his sword in the process. He quickly regained his footing a distance away as the smoke surrounded their foe. "you have got to be kidding me" he said as the smoke cleared. Huge hunks where taken out of the creature. It had no back right leg, one tail left, much of its side was missing, and half of its face was gone.

But it was still standing and not only that it was regenerating. "it seems there are two vital points" the Uchiha mumbled to himself. From his sharingan he could tell that the chest area was providing the regeneration, but with no exact point for this they wouldn't be able to take that point out. It would just regenerate itself. The other would be the head, where its brain was. Even though it already had a hunk taken out it would regenerate soon enough and then the creature would be back on the move.

The only part that wasn't regrowing was the side of the neck, where a few scratches from earlier lay. His chidori blade wasn't long enough to take the entire head, but he had back up. "Aim for the side of the neck, I will take the other side" Takeshi yelled back to Ratchet, "We will put an end to it's operations before it will even be able to move again."

With that lightning began to swirl around the Uchiha's left hand and soon blade of light was protruding from his hand straight outwards. It was only about a foot long but he would lengthen it before the strike. He took off towards the monster coming around the left side. He would have to strike after the explosion before it could heal.
---
#280 Posted: 16:42:34 15/06/2015
Dalados watched as Takeshi ran towards the beast and amiled despite himself. Then he readed a laser just in case thwy disnt quite finish thw job.
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#281 Posted: 17:03:52 15/06/2015
"Okay, if it helps you heal go ahead," Ryu confirmed. "Normally stretching isn't good for the broken bone, but if light gives you power, I'll make an exception. Maybe." She looked through her bag again. "Nothing for elemental troubles. I should get one sometime."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#282 Posted: 19:38:08 15/06/2015
Oswald ran toward, bracing for cover. Before he did, he yelled "Eat this!" as his electricity hit the explosion, powering it up.
---
#283 Posted: 21:30:56 15/06/2015
"I can teach you the ways of light and to harness its power to heal." Shade said as he continued to heal.
---
SC
#284 Posted: 21:44:40 15/06/2015
"Maybe," Ryu replied, "but right now, I'm fine with electricity. Although, we may not see each other again, so, well, your choice when to teach it to me."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#285 Posted: 22:28:03 15/06/2015
"How about I teach you when I regain my energy? Then if anyone in any world gets hurt you'll be able to heal them." Shade said.
---
SC
#286 Posted: 05:55:21 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet did as told and fired another round of missiles, this time running towards the creature. He planned to distract it after his weapon injured it to allow Takeshi to hit the other side.
"Ergh, you should go and eat a better diet, it might give you a healthier look!" He said as the missiles hit its target.
---
#287 Posted: 12:12:08 16/06/2015
Dex looked at Shade " Not in a bad way but we might have bigger problems then that right now" Dex said
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#288 Posted: 12:26:47 16/06/2015
Takeshi could still feel the blast wave when the rockets hit, but it did not slow him down. The Uchiha pushed chakra down to his feet and picked up his speed immensely. He leaped into the air and extended the chidori blade and brought it down on the neck of the beast. The head fell off and rolled.

Takeshi leaped back from the head, "go ahead and finish it off, we might as well be safe" he said to Dalados "destroy the head, I don't want to have to do this again if someone decides they want to re attach it."
---
#289 Posted: 14:02:26 16/06/2015
"It's not you he wants to teach, Dex," Ryu growled, "so keep your paws out of it until I make them stay out." She turned back to Shade. "Sure, you can teach me right now."
---
#290 Posted: 21:40:48 16/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"No problem," the lombax replied, brining out his Negotiator, "good night!" He then fired and incinerated the beasts head.
"Those are some cool moves, I've never seen that before..."
---
#291 Posted: 22:19:05 16/06/2015
"Very well. Now sit down relax your muscles. Spread your wings allow them to absorb the sun's rays. Feel the rays flow across them and into your body.
---
SC
#292 Posted: 23:17:38 16/06/2015
"Yeah. That was AWESOME!"
---
#293 Posted: 23:20:47 16/06/2015
"Awesome indeed," Springtrap said.
---
#294 Posted: 05:05:23 17/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Where does that energy come from?" Ratchet asked another question. He was extremely curious about the others now but realised they needed to concentrate on the mission.
"actually, answer later, we need to get to that... thing disrupting technology and killing this universe."

Kaari was growing furious. The group of rebels were only a short distance away and the generator was only at 85%.
'Senkrad, we have a problem,' he said telepathically to his leader, 'those creatures are closing in and the generator isn't fully powered.'
'Then do something about it! They are flesh creatures! They should die easily,' the Lark's booming voice replied angrily.
'I will try,' Kaari answered before blocking Senkrad out of her mind.
---
#295 Posted: 05:28:22 17/06/2015
A wicked smile returned to Takeshi's face as he retrieved his blade. "It is just a little further that way" He said to Ratchet "you can take the lead if you wish."

There was a since of finality in the air. If they could take down this thing the others would have to take them seriously. As nice as it felt giving them a metaphorical wedgie, it also meant things where only going to get harder from hear on out. In which case he would have to use Hikari's seal, and that could be fairly dangerous to his health.
---
#296 Posted: 05:46:00 17/06/2015
Dalados had begun charging up his laserbut Ratchet had finished the job firat, so he released it into the ground. Then Dalados walked up to Ratchit and said, "do you think its poasible to use their pwn.machine against them?"
---
#297 Posted: 06:15:57 17/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Depends on what the machine is. If it's hackable then probably. If not then no. We don't even know if it's a weapon or not..." Ratchet replied after nodding at Takeshi.
He then started walking towards their destination again.
"How about we surround it? Take it out all at once?" He suggested.
---
#298 Posted: 06:22:25 17/06/2015
Dalados agreed, "We could force the Lark away from the machine and them we could dismantle it without interruption.
---
#299 Posted: 06:38:18 17/06/2015
"We could, but if you can get a thunderstorm started. I could hit it with a Kirin" Takeshi suggested "these things seem to be weak to light style attacks, and I say that in a very broad term. It includes my lightning style and fire style attacks. Basically anything that has a bright light. Anyways a Kirin is a powerful lightning bolt strike, and it requires little chakra since I would only be directing it. However the conditions would have to be right, and that means a thunderstorm."

"or we could blitz the place from all sides like you said" the Uchiha finished not wanting to dissuades his comrades from their given mindset "It may be better to save it for another day anyways, an ace in the hole if you will."
---
#300 Posted: 07:05:35 17/06/2015 | Topic Creator
"Well, we don't want to show our full potential just yet, otherwise they will be prepared. That's why I haven't brought out the RYNO, that and I have limited ammo... I believe we should use tactical approaches rather then power straight up. Not saying your idea isn't a good one Takeshi, we could always use force later. But right now, I don't think it would be wise to make a ruckus."
---
First | Previous | Page 6 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me