Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40
Dimensional rift (Private) [CLOSED]
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#1 Posted: 01:28:31 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator
There are many different dimensions in the universe, each with a hero or two of their own. But when strange dimensional rips opened up in each of the dimensions, those hero's were sucked in and taken to an unknown dimension known as The Dark Abyss. They find themselves in an old shrine-like structure surrounded in the many portals in which they came from, however not knowing which portal they came from. They were then visited by a dark mist whom said "our world needs to be reborn, through your dimensions," leading the group to believe the only way to stop their worlds from being destroyed, is to work together and destroy, one by one who are in charge of each dimension.

Rules
1. You can be an OC of your own dimension or an already existing character from games, books or movies.
2. Your characters can only be from one dimension
3. No overpowering your characters
4. Maximum of 3 characters as you need to keep track of them
5. If you wish to leave the RP, do so by making your character leave instead of just dropping out
6. Any questions of uncertainty, please PM me instead of OOCing in the middle of the RP
7. You can be the villain who takes over your dimension. But this is 1 villain whom you have to do a character sheet on. You may also control the minions

Character sheet

Good or evil:
Name:
Dimension:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Current characters...

Senkrad - Shadowstarcat
Ratchet - Shadowstarcat
Oswald - DrobotMewTwo
Takeshi Uchiha - SandmanOfTexas
Ryu - StormDragon21
Shade - Spyroconvexity
DALaDOS - Blackfury96
Dex - Cyndego
Malachite - Sleepy0429
Springtrap - PwnageFTW
Diddy Kong - Sleepy0429
Balloon Boy - PwnageFTW
Ruby - SandmanOfTexas

Order of dimensions are as followed...

1. Shade's Dimension (Zonos)
2. Malachite's dimension (Steven Universe)
3. Takeshi's dimension (Late Naruto Universe)
4. Springtrap's dimension (Five Night's At Freddie's)
5. Eva-01's dimension (Evangelion)
6. Ratchet's Dimension (Kartose - Polaris Galaxy)
7. Oswald's dimension (The Wastelands)
8. Ryu's dimension (Forgotten Realms)
9. DALaDOS's dimension (Ranodre)
10. Dex's dimension (unspecified/unknown Forest dimension)
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
Edited 15 times - Last edited at 08:46:05 05/08/2015 by shadowstarcat
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#2 Posted: 05:14:38 09/05/2015
OOC: I will join.

Good or evil: Good
Name: Nepgear (From Neptunia)
Dimension: I think 3rd? it changes every game.
Weapon/elements/powers: Her weapon is a sword, and she can change forms. (Only makes her a bit stronger.)
Appearance: Her transform is my avatar, here is nepgear regular [User Posted Image]
Personality: Nice, and acts strong.
Other: She likes to battle.

I dont have any suggestions yet... sorry.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#3 Posted: 07:53:57 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator
((Cool! You are accepted! No worries, I'm just trying to make this RP for everyone, which is why I'm letting you be the villain in your dimension.))
---
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#4 Posted: 10:39:41 09/05/2015
Good or Evil: Good
Name: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Weapons: He can use a remote that shoots waves of electricity and it can hack things. He also can use other types of guns, but he is not as good at using them. He also can summon a sword to fight, but he is only decent at using it. He can stretch his limbs and fly with his helicopter ears.
Dimension: Epic Mickey (The Wasteland)
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: He is very cocky, but Oswald is usually very level headed. He only wants to protect his kingdom, The Wasteland. This means he will fight if necessary. He is not afraid to defend or speak up, and if you threaten him or his home, he will fight. When he does get mad, he will fight.
Other: none
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 11:11:37 20/05/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
#5 Posted: 10:42:31 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted
Now I have to think of who I'm using
---
#6 Posted: 10:43:48 09/05/2015
(OOC: Thanks!)
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#7 Posted: 11:00:22 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Good or evil: Evil
Name: Senkrad
Dimension: The Dark Abyss
Weapon/elements/powers: manipulation of enemies and electricity.
Appearance: he resembles a four legged reptilian creature with a head like a triceratops, only the frill is made up of sharp spines. It's mouth reaches all the way to the end of the jaw, giving it an appearance of not having any lips to conceal its teeth. Those of which are uneven and stick slightly outwards. It is as tall as an adult elephant and weighs as much as one as well. His forelegs are equipped with wings that extend twice it's size. The tail is long and has several deadly claw like spines at the end, acting as a fifth limb. It's eyes are pure blue and seem to glow, just as the markings running down it's back are. Although incapable of speech, Senkrad has the power of telepathy.
Personality: ruthless, lives only to kill. This creature has no sympathy whatsoever and will do anything to destroy.
Other: his kind, the Lark, solely live on destruction. They travel dimension to dimension seeking to leave no survivors. So far no dimension has survived. He is the leader of the Lark's.

Name: Ratchet
Dimension: The Ratchet and Clank world (I'll call it Kartose)
Weapon/elements/powers: an oversized wrench equipped with a tether, various guns and other weapons
Personality: Ratchet tends to be quite headstrong and usually is not afraid to voice his opinion. Ratchet can be self-conscious and often appears concerned with how people view him. He is also deeply attached to his friends and would do anything for them.
Other: Ratchet is the last lombax of his kind as far as he knows.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:18:08 09/05/2015 by shadowstarcat
#8 Posted: 05:59:58 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Unless anyone else wants to join, I will begin
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#9 Posted: 18:20:57 16/05/2015
Name: Takeshi Uchiha
Dimension: Later in the Naruto universe
Weapon/elements/powers: Uses katana as primary form of combat. As well as his sharingan. Has mastered several forms of hand to hand and multiple jutsus.
Appearance:http://nightliight.deviantart....aruto-318265886 the creator of this image is NightLiight.
Personality: Tries be polite although is often sarcastic. Is irritated by arrogance and often feels superior to those who hold themselves in high regard and has a deep respect for those who put themselves second. Holds a deep seeded hatred for just about everything, and on occasion would admit he would like nothing better than to see everything burn. His main hobby is combat and he surrounds himself daily with learning or training. Finds family and friendship to be the only two real reasons to continue existing this being said he does not hold a high value on his own existence.
Other: From more of a modernized naruto universe.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#10 Posted: 22:34:30 16/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Alright accepted, just make sure he's not overpowered (like Sasuke)
Your in!
---
OshawottAC19 Green Sparx Gems: 428
#11 Posted: 17:20:15 17/05/2015
Name: Ana (Inkling)
Dimension: Inkopolis (Splatoon)
Weapon/elements/powers: Ink Weapons
Personality: Sassy, brave, uptight, fierce and fearless
Other: Here are the different ink guns she has: Splattershot, 5.2 Gal, Jet Squelcher, Classic Squiffer, Splat Roller, Blaster, Splattershop Jr. and Ink Brush.
---
Weekly Question: Would You Choose Cat Or Dog For Splatfest In Splatoon? (Post Your Answer On My Wall)
Also, Join My RP Total Drama Gaming 1!
#12 Posted: 22:06:11 17/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted! I'm gonna start soon
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#13 Posted: 23:07:53 17/05/2015
Good or Evil: Somewhat neutral
Name: Ryu
Dimension: Forgotten Realms
Weapon/Elements/Powers: Ryu is extremely fast and can generate electricity. She also is a master escapologist, and can open most locks and remove most traps. She doesn't have any weapons, but her spiked tail and sharp claws make up for her lack of weapons.
Appearance: Ryu is a golden humanoid dragon. She has pronged horns and a spiked tail. Her foot claws aren't opposable, but her hand claws function as fingers. Ryu is only about one foot tall, including her horns.
Personality: Ryu is hot-tempered but can stay calm in situations that require it, a trait she learned from her old life as a thief. She is often sarcastic and snappy, and gets annoyed with "those upright goody two-shoes who don't know what it's like to need to steal to survive".
Other: Knows a range of tricks that she learned from her life as a thief.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8600
#14 Posted: 01:13:17 18/05/2015
Name: Shade
Dimension: Zonos (Shade's home planet)
Weapon/elements/powers: Light and blue fire. Has the ability to see others auras. Has a natural healing ability.
Appearance: http://spyroconvexity.devianta...dated-474843360
Personality: Is shy and will tend to stay away from others. He is very caring about his friends and will protect them with his life.
Other: N/A
---
SC
#15 Posted: 06:13:03 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
((Both of you are accepted! When you are ready, we can start.))

((Edit: Wow... Sorry about the length smilie))

Ratchet was flying his ship through the Breegus sector in the Polaris Galaxy on his own. He was on a mission to retrieve a new hyperdrive for his beloved space craft, Aphelion. The part was damaged when he tried flying through an asteroid field... It didn't turn out as planned. Clank, his best friend and logical voice, remained on the Apogee Space Station with Talwyn and the two warbots, Cronk and Zephyr. He said "it was your idea to take that 'short cut' so you go and buy a new one." Not that it was a problem for the lombax, he had a LOT of bolts. Seriously, people need to stop leaving them lying around.
"Nearly at Axiom City..." He mumbled to himself.
With the planet in sight he decided to let Clank know of his arrival.
"Hey pal, Tarachnos is in sight. I'll be heading down in a moment,"
"Alright, remember to buy the new Hyperdrive V, NOT the IV. Aphelion is only compatible with the latest edition," Clank replied.
"Yeah, yeah I know. Don't worry, I studied it really hard before I left,"
"I find that hard to believe..."
"What did you just-"
A loud clash of metal could be heard, causing the ship to swerve to the left.
Warning. Warning. Dimensional breech detected. Power at 75%
"Ratchet! What's going on!" Clank's alarmed voice brought his attention back to his friend.
"I don't know! Aphelion's power is draining! Reroute power source to backup generator!"
Negative, power at 50%
"Shoot! Engage thrusters to full power and get us out of here!"
Negative, power at 20%
"Ratchet, your heading towards a collapsed-"
Transmission failed. Please try again. Power at 10%
"Clank! Oh no..."
Aphelion was dragged straight into a black dimensional rift.
Power at 0%.
Then the whole ship went black.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:19:35 18/05/2015 by shadowstarcat
#16 Posted: 11:03:11 18/05/2015
Shade was patroling his home on planet Zonos. He heard a large bang and went to investigate. When he did a black dimensional rift open up and started to suck him in. He dug his claws into the ground but the suction was to strong and he was sucked in. Everything went black.
---
SC
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#17 Posted: 18:12:45 18/05/2015
Name: DALaDOS
God or Eil: Good
Race: Android Dragon (A.I)
Elements/Weapons: Light, Electricity, Fear, Shadow, Wind
Personality: Ruthless, having silenced its morality core, it will now do anything necessary to complete the task it is given by its master.

History: Created by Nefarian very long ago, back before the Elemental Unbalance, yet Nefarian deemed it too dangerous and de-activated it after it attempted to kill him. He also installed “cores” onto it to prohibit its ruthlessness and ability, such as a morality core, an intelligence-dampening core, etcetera.

Appearance: A large steel dragon with red lines of light appearing through gaps in the overlapping metal plates that form its scales. A single red eye with a flame-like animation in place of the pupil. Black horns and an electrical conduit on its tail. The wings are a golden colour with red lines.
Abilities: Able to “hack” into most technological devices and is resistant to electrical attacks
Dimension Name: Ranodre
Other: N/A
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:50:39 19/05/2015 by Blackfury96
#18 Posted: 21:29:11 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
((Your accepted, however I will need your dimension's name))
---
#19 Posted: 21:45:56 18/05/2015
Oswald was patrolling the streets of the Wasteland. "Great. Another boring day..." he thought as he noticed a hole above Mickeyjunk Mountain. Being the curious rabbit he is, he saw it. It was a giant black portal. As he started to walk away, it started pulling him in. All he could do was scream as the portal sucked him in.
---
#20 Posted: 21:58:48 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
After a few short minutes, Ratchet and Aphelion were hauled into a separate dimension. The ship crashed into the grey earth sliding a good 50 metres before finally coming to a halt. Ratchet opened the cockpit and jumped out, surveying his broken vehicle.
"Looks like the primary energy coil short circuited..." He said to himself before the wing fell off, "and a broken wing, great."
He then began to look around the new location he was in. It seemed to be an old grey desert, with a few strange plants here and there. But it wasn't the environment that creeped the lombax out, it was the sky. Charcoal black smoke swirled above the land in front of a semi purple sky. Lights flashed every so often above the smoke, but it was definitely not lightning.
He stared for a long time, not realising other 'captives' were on their way.
---
#21 Posted: 22:19:14 18/05/2015
Oswald awoke,saying "Where am I?". He wondered around, prepared for whatever came next.
---
#22 Posted: 22:45:32 18/05/2015
A few minutes after Ratchet crashed landed Shade came through with such speed that the air around him began to heat up and created a large fireball around him. He crashed hard into the ground not to far from Ratchet. He was unconscious.
---
SC
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#23 Posted: 23:53:40 18/05/2015
"Three… Two… One… Action!" Ryu reached into her bag and pulled out… a leafy plant. "Blame the herbs. Always blame the herbs." She searched some more and, with some struggling, pulled out a figurine looking like a horned owl. Setting it on the ground, she whispered an indecipherable word and the figurine grew to the size of a normal owl.

"Nice," Ryu whispered, always amazed whenever her figurine activated its magic. She commanded the owl to fly off and create a distraction, and ran off in the opposite direction. The cave had to be inhabited. She knew that she had seen treasure inside, and why would there be treasure without a dragon to guard it?

A copper-colored dragon leaped out of the cave, roaring and swiping at the owl, who was dodging every blow. Ryu took this chance to race inside, away from the ferocity of the dragon. As soon as she was inside, she was swallowed up into a black… hole? Portal? Space-time dimensional tear?
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#24 Posted: 04:36:16 19/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet yelped in surprise, instinctively pulling out his Combuster and pointed the gun at whoever dared to startle him. Realising the culprit was unconscious, he slowly lowered his weapon and approached with caution. The creature appeared to be reptilian and resembled one of the leviathans from Sargasso. Only, this creature was black, had wings and looked as if it stood on four limbs. The lombax let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Where did it come from? Most likely the other black dimensional rip right next to the one he came through...
"What!" he suddenly exclaimed, realising he couldn't tell which of the portals he came through, "this is bad..."
Leaning down in front of the newcomer's head, Ratchet poked his nose, "hello? Are you alright?" he asked, although he wasn't sure this creature had intelligence or not.
---
#25 Posted: 04:55:01 19/05/2015
Shade moved his head and let out a breath making the dust kick up. "It's unwise to poke a Dragolet's face." He said before slowly lifting his head.
---
SC
#26 Posted: 05:21:58 19/05/2015
Takeshi leaned against his motorcycle and reached into a bag of candy while he looked over the city. He had parked on the side of the mountain off the road where it turned into plateau.

His thoughts swirled with simple things while he enjoyed the unusual treat.he thought of how shuriken gave way to bullets and of how since technology advanced much of the ninja way was lost. Few shinobi exists and now the hidden villages are like any other city. Many dropped the difficult martial arts and became not much more than mindless thugs. It disappointed him that most couldn't even aim straight.

The truth is they just became lazy and chose the easy way. But the Uchiha would not vanish so easily, after all shinobi means to endure.

Takeshi was awoken from his thoughts as a portal appeared between him and the city. He activated his sharing an but could not see past it. It was obvious a portal and there was only one way he would figure out what was on the other side.

Takeshi leapt onto his cruiser started it up, gained some distance, then accelerated towards the unknown. His onyx eyes reflected the light as he flew from the cliff into the portal. His mind didn't register much more than the adrenaline caused by the thrill of the possibility of self destruction.
---
#27 Posted: 05:39:29 19/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Ah!" Ratchet said, not expecting the creature to talk, "sorry... I'm not used to meeting 'dragolet's'."
He backed off a bit, unsure if he was friend or foe.
"So, are you from around here?" He asked.
---
#28 Posted: 06:11:07 19/05/2015
It felt like for eve before the young Uchiha hit the ground. He quickly lost balance and fell off the biking rolling across the ground as the motorcycle slid away from him kicking up a bunch of dust. Takeshi let out a groan as he lay face down on the ground "common sense one l, Taki zero" he mumbled to himself laughing at his own stupidity.

The Uchiha contemplated laying there for the rest of the day before deciding to lift himself up. When he looked around he was awestruck. "momma I reached the end" he said to himself before standing up. "where am I, the afterlife? Valhalla?...if this is hell I am unimpressed, because honestly I would expect more"

He let his eyes wander to the sky where his gaze stayed watching the flashes of light, unaware and uncaring of anyone else around him.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#29 Posted: 06:39:21 19/05/2015
Good or evil: Evil
Name: Dex
Dimension: A forest dimension. There is just some little villages but not much.
Weapon/elements/powers: Really fast and has Poisoneus fangs.
Appearance: A normal looking fox with Snake fangs.
Personality: Really clever, is always trying to get the trust of his enemies and then backstab them. Is normally pretending to be nice, but really thinks everybody else are compeletely morons.
Other: Has different kinds of forest animals as his minions.
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:29:01 19/05/2015 by cyndego
#30 Posted: 06:44:04 19/05/2015 | Topic Creator
((Accepted! Start when ready))
---
#31 Posted: 09:59:01 19/05/2015
"Easy I will not hurt you." Shade said. He got up and streched his wings. "Where am I?"
---
SC
#32 Posted: 10:16:46 19/05/2015
Oswald saw the two. "Hey, you guys are interesting folk. Do you know where we are?
---
#33 Posted: 10:35:12 19/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet was about to reply to the creature when another being appeared.
"Actually, I was going to ask the same thing. Look at this place... I've never seen anything like it. It's as if the planet has been drained of life," he said further inspecting the place. The lombax then walked up to his ship again, "name's Ratchet by the way."
He opened the back of the ship and began to fiddle around with the various parts.
---
#34 Posted: 11:35:52 19/05/2015
"Name is Oswald" Oswald said as he looked at the ship."That is some nice tech!"he said as he noticed how barren this place was.
---
#35 Posted: 17:06:19 19/05/2015
((I added the Dimension Name))

DALaDOS groaned from inside his Core. It'd been defeated. Anger flushed through it, as not only had it been defeated and reduced to a mere metal ball, it had been abandoned. Luckily it'd managed to hack into a nearby electronic teleporter to bring it back to its home. Here DALaDOS looked around at the machinery that Nefarian had left here, its creator. Despite the hatred it bred for that dragon, at that moment it felt like no other person was helping it more in the universe. All of the machinery was fully functional!

Sending out an electromagnetic pulse that asserted its control over the assorted machinery, it recreated its old body with its mind. Before, it had been a large steel dragon with red lines of light appearing through gaps in the overlapping metal plates that formed its scales. It'd had a single red eye with a flame-like animation in place of the pupil. Black horns had been on his head and an electrical conduit had been on its tail. Its wings had been a golden colour with red lines going across thuem. Now it was the same, but with the light dull and off, yet tht would change. A metal hatch opened in the base of the body and the Core which housed DALaDOS' consciousness was placed inside. Red light sprung up through all the lines which had previously been dormant and it smiled, then took off into the night.

As DALaDOS flew over the vast expanse of fields surrounding its creator's home, it noticed an odd stirring in the air, yet, when it'd begun to notice the odd sensation, it was already too late, it was being pulled in by the gravitational pull of the black hole, and soon, the only thing that the android could see, was utter darkness.

-----

Then it re-appeared surrounded by individuals of all sorts of races. It sighted a rabbit, a lombax, and a dragolet. Then it fixed its eyes on the dragolet and spoke to him, "Do I know you?" something in its memory banks from before its defeat was yelling at it, saying that the black reptile in front of it was known to DALaDOS, yet it couldn't place exactly where from, it then turned to the others that were in the same place, "Why am I here? Who brought me to this place?" it asked dauntingly.
---
#36 Posted: 21:14:59 19/05/2015
"My name is Shade." He then looked at DALaDOS. His eyes turned wide and he backed up. "You get away from me!"
---
SC
#37 Posted: 21:15:46 19/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh this baby? She's Aphelion, one of the last space crafts that was built by my race that wasn't destroyed by Drophids. And it's nice to meet you two," Ratchet explained in a boasting manner.
"There! I've activated a tracker inside her that will allow me to find her again. I can't move her so, I'll have to just leave her for a while," he closed the hatch and noticed something coming towards them from another black portal.
"Well, it looks as if this is turning into a party!" He said with dry humour.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:31:45 20/05/2015 by shadowstarcat
#38 Posted: 22:07:28 19/05/2015
"Yup. You guys.... are strange, but cool at the same time. Now, Ratchet, you seem to like humor." Oswald said, looking into the sky.
---
#39 Posted: 02:50:10 20/05/2015
Takeshi shook himself out of the daze and walked towards the motorcycle. He picked up his katana and strung it over his back before lifting the bike up and walking around the strange place.

He soon approached the group of different species. The young Uchiha shook his head and took another look, but this time with his sharing an to make sure it wasn't an illusion. "by Madara where am I?" He said as the red eyes faded back to black. Takeshi decided to take his chances with the group and slowly approached.

"HEY!" He shouted out to them "what the hell is going on?"

Never before had the Uchiha seen such strange creatures. A caroonish mouse, two dragons and one of them is made of metal, and... A cat?

"hey, I know this probably weird, but are you a cat or what?" Takeshi said directing his question towards Ratchet.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#40 Posted: 04:23:36 20/05/2015
Dex was looking at a portal " it is time". He walked in and at next moment he was there. " And who might these be" he thought looking at the weird group. " Well I think it is better to play it safe" He thought and said " ahh my head where am I? "
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#41 Posted: 07:08:07 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"You could say that..." Ratchet replied to Oswald before someone else appeared, yelling at them. When the newcomer approached, Ratchet raised an eyebrow at the noticeably taller being.
"I find that offensive 'furless one', I am a lombax. The most renowned race for our excellent engineering skills. And who might you be...?"he growled back in annoyance. Surly he has heard of his race. They won the Great War after all...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:29:29 20/05/2015 by shadowstarcat
#42 Posted: 11:06:48 20/05/2015
"Um...so you call Rachet a cat and me a mouse? You dare compare ME to that stupid, pitiful Mickey Mouse?! He destroyed MY kingdom and he ruined my life! Try being forgotten for 90 stinkin' years! I am a rubbit! Not just a rabbit, THE LUCKY RABBIT!" Oswald replied, looking at the newcomer angrily.
---
#43 Posted: 11:09:31 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Ratchet glanced over to the rabbit, "you alright there?" He asked concerned.
---
#44 Posted: 11:15:48 20/05/2015
"Sorry. Just got insulted. No hard feelings, though. Um.. do any of you guys think that we were all brought here by fate or something like that?"
---
#45 Posted: 11:26:59 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"I'm not sure..." Ratchet replied, "perhaps we all were just unlucky enough to be dragged into those... Things. Speaking of which, do you guys have an idea of what they are? Clank said something about a 'collapsed' thing. And Aphelion mentioned a dimensional breech... A black hole? But that doesn't explain why they were found on planets..."
---
#46 Posted: 11:33:04 20/05/2015
"Well, maybe they are... worm holes or transportation. In my realm, the Wasteland, we use cartoons for transportation, so it is not the most outlandish idea." Oswald relipied with a curious tone.
---
#47 Posted: 11:37:59 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"I see... I've gone though time portals before, but that's different. Whatever they are, we need to find out why they were appearing all over the place," Ratchet replied.
"Does anyone have some sort of communication device we can use?"

((I'm stopping here for the others, don't wanna go too far ahead smilie))
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4381
#48 Posted: 18:53:05 20/05/2015
Ooc: Can I wait a bit to reply? I need to read the comments.
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#49 Posted: 19:04:23 20/05/2015
DALaDOS quickly moved back at Shade's reaction. It searched its memory banks for memories of the dragon in particular, trying hard to work out whether or not he was a friend or a foe, but there was too much darkness, too much of that area had been damaged, yet DALaDOS remembered why, it remembered the one that had killed it, the one mission that it had failed on. "Why do you shy away from me, I know you, and I know you know me, yet your reaction is not one of friendship or kinship, so I assume, we were foes before? Correct me if this information is incorrect or has not reached a high enough standard of truthfulness,"
---
#50 Posted: 19:04:44 20/05/2015
"woah woah" Takeshi said with a sheepish smile "sorry, this is all very weird for me. Where I am from humans are usually the only things that talk"

"my name is Takeshi Uchiha, I am a shinobi. Where I am from we are renowned as warriors" he introduced himself before looking around "perhaps wormhole would be the best word for them. We have a space-technique that's similar but on a much smaller scale. For example" he threw up a handsign and the bike disappeared in a puff of smoke "I can later summon it with a scroll, its an easy way to store tools and other things, but we use...um how to I explain it? Magic would be easiest but I suppose its me re similar to alchemy. Either symbols that make the process easier and more precise."

"although with so many..." The Uchiha said looking at the vast amounts of portals "it must require a lot of power, so perhaps it may be a natural phenomenon, but I have feeling someone is behind it. Which would be why we are all here versus a few small towns that or something of that nature. If that's the case they either have a large power source or we are dealing with someone who is on a godlike level."

His thoughts drifted to the ancient Kaguya, whom he had read about. She had the ability to open different dimensions but this is different.
---
Page 1 of 40 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39 40

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me