Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Death By Day, Dead by Night [CLOSED]
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#1 Posted: 19:03:26 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
My new story i wrote for a mini assignment in english ^__^

Starting after the first comment(:
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#2 Posted: 19:04:11 09/12/2008
meep?
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#3 Posted: 19:05:17 09/12/2008
Lols smilie
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#4 Posted: 19:12:01 09/12/2008
i like the title
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
#5 Posted: 19:18:57 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Yay first comment(: Now it starts:

Day 1..
The cold wind blew the outsides of the temple. The army were approching. Our army was in peices from the first War Of The Elements. Our torn army was no match for the joint army of Light, Earth and Sea. We were about to be defeated..
"We cant give up!" yelled Malefor's daughter Pravus from the platform above us. "But your highness.. our army of 200 cannot defeat a full army of 10,000!" We called back. "We must try ! Anyone afraid to battle, back out now and face the conciquences...". It fell silent as everyone knew she was right. The night was approaching as quickly as the Cyranian Army. The beating of 10,000 dragon wings was heard from far South of the Mortuus Temple. "Prepare for a great battle." whispered one of the older dragon warriors. Head dragon Pravus raised her large black and purple, torn wings as the sign to take flight. All of us took flight together and braced ourselves for a long, painful battle.
The ground shook with great force below us. The Earth part of the army was in range. We could attack at anytime. Pravus stalled us. She told us to wait until the other army was in sight. We waited almost an hour. Only the Earth army stood in-line accross the plains was to be seen. Were we being watched ?

Gunna leave it there for now coz my fingerz r killin D:
I might decide to write moar if ppl like it though(:
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#6 Posted: 19:35:46 09/12/2008
Nice 8D MOAR!
#7 Posted: 20:09:26 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Oh no ... its you from MSN ... the dude that couldnt talk ... and playz guitarrrr
Haha no sorry cough medicine makez me high 8D
Anywayz... "..MOAR!" ::

Dead Promises..
We stayed in the wreckage of our temple garden watching the Earth Army, unaware of the dangers that could arrise at any moment. Young defencless dragons stood with their mothers. All their mothers could do was pray and hope that all ends well. The sound of rushing water battered the plains land behind our army. The Sea tribe was also approaching. The Earth army took advantage of the time to fly closer to our army. There was twice as many, twice as large green dragons storming towards us. The only one of us that seemed to belive that not all was lost, was Pravus. "Timor !" Cryed a dark grey dragon from the other side of our huddle. Timor was a young navy blue dragon that looked rather scary. He was only up to my shoulders as he ran into me while making his way through the crowd away from the rushing water. I grabbed him and took flight to avoid the unforgiving wave. Many dragons didnt make it up in time.. they were long gone..
The Earth army charged at us as we hovered in the air in amazement and panic. Pravus fought majestically and gracefully aswell as strongly. Pravus could take down 3 dragons in one blow of her dark powers. We on the other hand had to use our physical blows rather than our element. Most iof the percentage of us were either Dark or Shadow dragons, all dark colours like grey, black, navy and blood red. Appart from a young, white dragon who's scales gleamed and shined through the darkness of our's. She was small like Timor, but amazingly powerful. The Earth army seemed to aim for the females and the younger ones first. But our main goal was to save them rather than ourselves. We had to stop every dragon that came to us and make sure they didnt live to tell the tale. Many of our small army were killed and fell into the flooded plains below. We had lost nearly 70% of our army by the time the sun set and the moon began to rise. Behind us came the Sea army, as ready to fight as the Earth army. Pravus was determined to not give up. She faught the whole time the war lasted. The Earth army had only 40% of their army left, they quickly retreated by the time the moon started falling. The Sea army however, didnt give up. They werent a match for our dark powers. Most of their dragons couldnt fly and had to stay in the flood water below and use whatever they could to try and reach us. Then there as a spot of hope. The Sea army instead of going for more battle, they headed after the Earth army, followed by the flood of sea in which they had summonded, as both their seperate armies were weak. We were victorious...For now...
Many of our loved ones had died in battle protecting our lives and our dignity. One of the ones that lost their lives was Hanyeta. Timor's big sister. His only family member left.. We held a special ceremony for all of the ones who's lives were taken by the Cyranian Army. Timor was called to Mistress Pravus' chamber for a word of warning and wiseness. "Timor. You must now be careful. Your family is sacred.. and you are the only one left. You must protect your family name and become a true warrior. Then some day, you may take my place as Head Dragon." She wasnt the wisest of dragons, since she was only 16 and seemed to care more about fighting and strategies than most things. "I have to show you something.." She said to young Timor as she walked into her father, Malefor's chamber. She opened a large chest and inside was a bright light of green and purple. "This ... this is your mother's.. She gave it to me before she died and told me to show it you when you were ready ... and i think you are.." It was his mother's soul. Timor looked in amazement at Pravus explained. "Your mother left a message in her soul for you.." She grabbed Timor's wrist and cut it with her sharp claw. Timor gasped with shock and pain as a blacky red liquid dripped out of the cut. Pravus held Timor's bleeding wrist over the bright light and squeezed it. A drop of his blood fell onto the light, it sort of melted into the light and the light turned blood red. A female voice came from the soul. His mother's voice. It said "Timor. Your sister Hanyeta will look after you.. When she's gone, you will have to find your prophecy and fulfill it. That is everything i should say. I hope my memories will follow you forever Timor. Good luck and well done in making it this far in the cold world it is now after the war.. With Love, Mum...". Timor though about all he saw of his mother when he hatched, the horrid sight of her being taken away by a group of red dragons. That was his only memory of her, but that memory will carry on...

Woo thatz alot(:
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#8 Posted: 20:13:45 09/12/2008
I'll read later, and yush, it r me 8D
#9 Posted: 20:19:42 09/12/2008 | Topic Creator
^__^

Ill post moar tomorow anyways.
And it wont be as long as that one DX
Lol
Anyways See ya tomorrow who ever is reading this(:
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#10 Posted: 20:35:22 09/12/2008
Good start...
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
spyrorockforeva Green Sparx Gems: 391
#11 Posted: 20:53:12 09/12/2008
yeah its rly good i can't wait for the next chapter! smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
---
spyro rocks foreva
spread the word to the world
#12 Posted: 18:39:11 10/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Next chapter !

Warrior In Training..
"Wake up!" Pravus was prowling around what was left of our sleeping chamber. She called everyone up for early wake-up. Timor was to start training today along with the young white dragon. Her name was unknown. Only Pravus and her father Malefor knew her name and her dragon breed. The others thought she was a light dragon.. Until she showed her powers. She was too strong to be a light dragon. And her wings were too large too. "You two ! Follow me.." Pravus called to Timor and the white dragon. They followed her through to the training arena. Their first task was to tackle down a group of dummies with a spell cast on them to make them act like real enemys. Of course they would hurt the young dragons, they would just knock them and give them a little shock and allow them time to get back up. Pravus summoned the dummies and a group of 6 large, fake dragons charged at them. Timor paniced and ran around the room to make them chase him. Whereas the white dragon stood and waited for them to approach her. Timor struck the first one with a strong blow to the head using his horns and wings. He fell to the floor because of how high he had to jump and how much force he used. Within 5 minutes, Timor had taken out 4 of the 8 dummies. The white dragon just stood giving the dummies a cold stare which made them go into deep possession. Just like real dragons would. Just like she is..

Fingers are hurting again smilie
Ill post moar soon ^__^
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#13 Posted: 17:22:43 11/12/2008 | Topic Creator
next chapter:

Niji Iro..
The white dragon walked out into the garden to meet every other dragon of the Mortuus temple. Today was the day when she is finally introduced to us all. She sat on the large platform that Pravus had stood on in battle the previous day. Pravus silenced everyone. "Silence ! Dragons of the Mortuus tribe, this is Niji Iro. Shes a Rainbow Spirit from Japan. As you know, her breed of dragon are VERY rare and VERY powerful. We are telling you now because of the next war which we think is approaching us at the speed we breathe. We need to protect her like the jewel she is ! Any questions ?" No one replied. "Good... Now go about your daily duties. First sign of another tribe.. Send out your call..." She walked away and left us to it. Most of us dragons just stood our ground and stay on lookout. The females kept the younger ones under control inside. Timor was stood looking at Niji. "You got a problem young one ?" She said in a quiet, soft but quite scary voice as she walked closer to Timor. "N-no. i-its just th-that ... wow!" She sat down and eyes Timor. "We live in dangerous times Timor... Ide keep an eye out.." She walked away after eyeing him again. Timor watched her walk away, a faint rainbow folowing her where she had just been walking.
"Timor ! Look out !" Yelled Letum, Pravus' brother from up ontop of the statue of Malefor. Timor looked up to see a bright light heading down on him. He froze there in shock. He couldnt move. That was it, we was to die there and then. Or so he thought..
He awoke the next morning with a start. Niji was leaning over him, rubbing a warm liquid over his head. He opened his eyes fully and moaned as he got up. "What happened?" he said rubbing his head and standing up. "I told you to be careful Timor. You didnt listen. I saved you from the light fury from above. You passed out from the strong powers of the light. Now maybe you will listen to me in future.." She eyed him again. "Wont you?" Timor looked confused. "Y-yes ... but ... how could you have saved me ?" She stopped her cold stare and smiled a little "I'm a Rainbow Spirit. I'm hardly real flesh and bone. I'm soul and blood. I have power to change weather. And the power to stop most spells.. Mostly with a little spell call--". She stopped as Pravus butted in. "Shikisai. A very powerful spell that could kill in miliseconds. Takes up much power and energy. Am i right Niji ?". "Correct."
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:26:31 11/12/2008 by Lover of Spyro
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me