Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer / Ripto's Rage > Please help me, and I'll help you if you need help with something.
Page 1 of 1
Please help me, and I'll help you if you need help with something. [CLOSED]
Spyrofan123 Fodder
#1 Posted: 14:07:35 07/06/2007
Okay, so that Spyro magazine/ report for school thing didn't work out, cuz none of you posted replies! SO please this time help me! Thanks.

I'm actually Spyrofan123, but I can't log on at school, cuz i'm at school. But i'm doing a magazine on the Spyro trilogy (first 3 Spyro games). Cuz in reading class, we have to do a magazine on anything we want, so I chose Spyro. I did a couple of articles already. (we have to have 6 articles.) I did an introduction and i did an article on Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage. here it is:

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Collecting gems, collecting orbs, earning Talismans, and helping the good citizens of Avalar is Spyro’s usual day in Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage, but now, Spyro has new powers! In this game you can learn how to swim underwater, climb ladders, head bash, and more (for a small fee of course). Battling to defeat Ripto and his sidekicks, Crush and Gulp, and his rhynocs. Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage is a fun game for all ages, including better graphics and new, exciting levels (with Sparx still by his side, of course).

So what do you think? Any advice? Please reply ASAP!!!! Thanks.
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#2 Posted: 15:57:53 07/06/2007
I'm bad at game summaries myself. It's ok but you should mention the fact that Spyro was on his way to Dragon Shores for a vacation but was drawn into Avalar instead. And Rhynocs first appear in Spyro: Year of the Dragon, put minions instead.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Spyrofan123 Fodder
#3 Posted: 13:58:08 08/06/2007
I totally forgot about that. Mine is kinda cheesy, but i guess it's okay. Thanks so much, Pyro girl! Your the best! smilie
Spyrofan123 Fodder
#4 Posted: 14:11:24 08/06/2007
So remember that introduction i was telling you about? well here it is! I also need some advice on it too, cuz i'm not good at this stuff.

From its first apearance in 1998, Spyro tyhe Dragon has been a great game for children and adults, young and old. Personally, I love it. The first SPyro game, Spyro the Dragon, is the first videogame I've ever played, and I started playing it at age 3, with my dad.
Then next year, in 1999, Insomniac made a second Spryo game, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage, or in the United Kingdom, Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer. Then, in 2000, Insomniac created it's last game, Spyro Year of the Dragon.
After Spyro Year of the Dragon, Insomniac sold their company to Vivendi Universal, and the next game came out in 2004, 4 years later. Personally, my favorites are the first three, which is what this magazine is all about!

You know what? I think I should do this magazine on not just the first 3 games, but all of the games! (only the main ones, Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2: ripto's rage, spyro year of the dragon, spyro enter the dragonfly, spryp: a hero's tail, and spyro the dragon: a new beginning. How about that?
Spyrofan12345 Blue Sparx Gems: 832
#5 Posted: 14:18:55 08/06/2007
actually, i was Spyrofan123, but i kinda forgot my password and i forgot which email i used, because i always used to change my email, so now i just signed up again (i'm in school right now, btw.) and now my name is Spyrofan12345. I'm not kidding. so feel free to help me with my introduction/ history of Spyro thing. I really need help!
---
Original trilogy obsessor~
#6 Posted: 14:24:39 08/06/2007
So i've decided to do my magazine on all of the Spyro games: Spyro the dragon, Spro 2: Ripto's Rage, Spyro Year Of the Dragon, Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly, Spyro: A Hero's Tail, and The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning. (i kinda said Spyro the dragon a new beginning before on accident a couple of times. my bad. sry. he he). :Elora:
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#7 Posted: 01:34:21 09/06/2007
FYI... Ripto had Riptocs in GTG.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13842
#8 Posted: 09:46:26 09/06/2007
FYI, no he didn't.

He did have Riptocs in Enter the Dragonfly though.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
Last edited at 10:08:55 09/06/2007 by dark52
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#9 Posted: 10:00:46 09/06/2007
FYI, I 100% disagree with you.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Spyrofan12345 Fodder
#10 Posted: 11:44:24 11/06/2007
well, I'll just say minions or something. I have to go now. Don't forget, if you need a favor, just tell me, and i'll help you! I always keep my word! smilie
#11 Posted: 22:26:30 12/06/2007
Ross, you have such and attitude!

(that goes for your posts on my other Spyro magazine topics, too.) ha ha ha smilie
---
Last edited at 22:28:27 12/06/2007 by Spyrofan12345
#12 Posted: 22:26:58 12/06/2007
(please don't kick me off here 4 that. i'm just sayin. lol )
---
#13 Posted: 14:18:10 13/06/2007
Dear members that gave me advice on my project:

Thanks so much! Just let me know if you need a favor or if you need help with anything! I'll try to post the magazine on Photobucket or something so you can look at it! I'm not done though. I'm about half way done, and I only have 9 more days to do it, cuz it's due before the last day of school, or on the last day of school, and thats in 9 days, so I need to keep working on it!

Thanks again!

From,
Grace (Spyrofan13245) smilie

P.S. I love your avatar, dark52 and this website. it's so awesome!
smilie
---
Last edited at 14:19:26 13/06/2007 by Spyrofan12345
#14 Posted: 14:38:57 13/06/2007
You should mention the new moves Spyro learns in GTG. You know, swimming, climbing, headbash and maybe mention the new hover technique used to give Spyro's glides that extra bit of height and distance
---
#15 Posted: 14:59:27 13/06/2007
good idea. thanks. I've re-written my article, cuz it's too stupid and it sounds like an advertisement. and i took that tidbit of advice you gave me about mentioning that they were coming from the Dragon Realms and on his way to Dragon Shores, when he comes into Glimmer. Here's my re-written article:

While in the dragon realms, Spyro and Sparx found a portal to Dragon Shores, but when they went through the portal, it took them to Glimmer, one of the levels in Avalar. They make a few new friends; Hunter, the Professor, Elora, and a few more. Spyro and Sparx are sent to collect orbs and talismans, and eventually defeat Ripto. Spyro can also hover (you hover at the end of your glide to get you higher and farther, and you learn without any charge), swim underwater, climb ladders, and head bash (for a small fee). Spyro 2: Ripto’s Rage is a fun and action-packed game for all ages.

What do you think? smilie
---
#16 Posted: 15:15:19 13/06/2007
Cool! That's much better. Are you going to put in a couple of screenshots and boxshots of the games in the mag too?
---
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#17 Posted: 17:05:17 13/06/2007
Quote: Spyrofan12345
Ross, you have such and attitude!

(that goes for your posts on my other Spyro magazine topics, too.) ha ha ha smilie

I'm more of a weirdo. It's just that when I write things down without all the voices and strange movements, I'm more attitude-like than when I'm not writing/typing that makes me weird. I could be weird here if you like, but that generally goes against the spamming rules.

Quote: Spyrofan12345
(please don't kick me off here 4 that. i'm just sayin. lol )

What on earth do you mean by 'kick me off'?
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Cynder 1500 Blue Sparx Gems: 819
#18 Posted: 02:26:57 09/07/2007
Sorry if this sounds rude, but 'Riptocs', not rhynocs are the mini-Henchmen.
---
http://CrystalWildfyr.dragonadopters.com/dragon_2353 Please help my lonely dragon!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me