Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Valor's Curse [Private] [CLOSED]
DimitriDM Ripto Gems: 587
#101 Posted: 17:55:38 16/05/2015
[[ He will come in later................
Name/Nickname: Riskar
Appearance: http://valorians.deviantart.com/art/OC-Riskar-533164272
Personality: Riskar, a scientific-like bird that was born for research, always demanding to have his will, as he always wants the best and the quickest results the easiest. He is CEO of Apevorium Science, and is known for his experimentations with Valorians. His behaviour around his younger son 'Bezerk', always tended to be rude or ignored. He is demanding and obscure.
Element: [User Posted Image] Air
Powers: Mainly strength, but not anything special along those lines. He is quick in flight and can be extremely rough if it comes to dealing damage.
Otther: "I think we should put our difference behind us... For milk... My BlackWing...."

----------------]]

Sigvar glared at Kin. "You imbecile don't even know the situation we are in!" He scolded at Kin. "You are taking your own bloody live as a joke! And for what!?" Sigvar took to the sky as he hovered in front of Kin, continuing his exclamation. "You are now, as smart as a fish, basically asking for devil's kiss." He then turned his back to Kin, as he fluttered down next to BlackWing, putting two arms around her. "I've seen him, I've had to deal with him, before he was banished away. I thought we would never see him again...." Sigvar explained uneasily. "But now... I think we were wrong..."
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#102 Posted: 18:09:18 16/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Kin just flipped his arms up in the air. "Whatever you're saying is right I guess. I'm not a genius, I'm a mindless insect."

BlackWing dug her head into Sigvar's chest. "I'm scared..." She cried, shaking.

Kin just sighted, flipping his up his arms to show how little of a darn he gave and thus turning around in the most epic of poses ever. "Again, whatever. I can tell you all that you are behaving like pigs eaten by babies. You're so scared for a chicken on legs with a pair of glasses."
And with that, he flew away.
"See you later, Chicken-scared-scarewcrows!"
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#103 Posted: 18:09:21 16/05/2015
Ki walked up to Sigvar and BlackWing "Its going to be ok, we can figure this out, now we need to look around the island for clues" He said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#104 Posted: 18:09:57 16/05/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Accapted]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:10:55 16/05/2015 by BlackWing116
#105 Posted: 18:16:49 16/05/2015
"I wanna kill him so badly" Sigvar whispered into BlackWing's ear. "I swear to god he is going to put us on the end of Valor's Lake again, with his surfed talk!" Sigvar gave a death glare at Kin, mentally wanting that he could shoot lasers from his eyes. Blasting that idiot to his grave. Or better, to Jupiter. At least away from this place.
Sigvar shook his head, "you know what? forget it." Sigvar said, throwing his gaces up at the sky, "let's just hope he isn't alive."

As if the Devil was listening, a loud screak could be heard over the air. Echoing wildly before slowly fading away into the distance.

"We may just awoken... The Destroyer..." Sigvar said anxiously.
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#106 Posted: 18:30:53 16/05/2015
Finding an exit to the building, Gabe carefully stepped through, to see all manners of creatures gathered around a shrine outside. He quickly withdrew, the door to the house's slam audible by the others as it tumbled off of its hinges onto the ground below.

What is going on here, and what have I stumbled onto? Are they dangerous? Friendly? Should I risk going out there? he thought, pressing himself against the wall.

EDIT: Removed.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:33:18 16/05/2015 by Wolfgang
#107 Posted: 18:49:07 16/05/2015 | Topic Creator
[[I find three a bit too much. I know I wasn't specific on how many characters you're allowed to play with, but my mind has always been set on three characters max. I should've put that in the rules. I forgot. I'm sorry.]]

Kin froze up in the air, falling down like a rock. "I and my mouthfull. I should've stuck my mouth into a hollow tree full of glue." Kin quickly got up, and hid himself in the bushes. "Let's see how these babies do against this."

BlackWing couldn't handle it anymore, and started crying out loud in Sigvar's arms. "I'm so scared!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:52:19 16/05/2015 by BlackWing116
#108 Posted: 18:57:09 16/05/2015
Sigvar, stumbled as BlackWing started crying in his arms. he did his best to comfort BlackWing, but with little success. Sigvar looked up at Kin. "You cannot hide in there you id---." His words were cut off as another loud screak could be heard, but this time, it was dangerously close. A flash, then a loud wind, and then... Nothing. Sigvar looked at the location of where the little moron was trying to hide in. His mouth almost dropped upon seeing that Kin was now covered in blood as the bush that was barely holding him covered was completely surfed away. "We..." Sigvar gulped nervously. "Need to get the hell away here." He said, taking hold of BlackWing as he took up and flew into North direction.

{DUN DUN DUUUN!!!}
#109 Posted: 18:59:29 16/05/2015
Ki ran after Sigvar and BlackWing "Wait for me!" He yelled

Kihei wrapped his wings around Kumara to protect her
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:22:45 16/05/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#110 Posted: 19:00:29 16/05/2015
{{Helllooooo Eyebrawler! ---- Ninjad Maty]]
#111 Posted: 19:04:15 16/05/2015
((Okay, I wasn't really clear on that. These ones tend to play off of each other mostly, so I'll withdraw the request and think of two other characters that I can use))

Gabe peeked around the corner through the door's frame, to get a better look at the others. Okay, he thought, If they really are dangerous, I guess I could sprout my wings and fly away again... and if not, they might be able to help me... that's worth the risk, right?

The werewolf stepped out of the house and towards the group with both hands raised in the air, hoping to demonstrate to the others that he means no harm without startling them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:31:22 16/05/2015 by Wolfgang
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#112 Posted: 22:53:13 16/05/2015
"I just don't know how useful I'll be in this form. I don't know how to walk properly or fly... How are they flying? It only happened last night!" She said to Kihei watching Sigvar taking off.

Ratchet debated on whether or not to wait for everyone. He looked towards the direction Sigvar went and decided he would follow, with the right equipment of course.
He started walking back to his room in order to retrieve his hoverboots when he heard the clanking of metal. He looked down and saw his hoverboots where his shoes were.
"Strange... I could've sworn I was wearing normal shoes a second ago..." He shrugged and went back outside.
"Is everyone ready to go?"
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#113 Posted: 22:55:53 16/05/2015
Kihei hugged Kumara "I can just carry you if you're not confident" He said
---
#114 Posted: 23:06:15 16/05/2015
"I'll try, but there are no guaranties it will work..." She replied backing up a little to have some space. She inspected her wings carefully and began imitating a birds flying pattern without actually taking off.
"Alright, wait here," she told Kihei as she climbed a nearby tree, surprisingly with ease, to get onto the roof. She braced her self and leaped off the roof, spreading her wings and gliding off. She decided to give an experimental flap which allowed herself to gain more hight.
"I'm flying! This is amazing!" She said proudly before tilting her wings to the right in order to circle around Kihei. She landed in front of him, falling over in the process as she forgot she had four legs again...
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#115 Posted: 00:37:18 17/05/2015
Skyward settled back down. "Maybe I can just go to sleep and have everything be back to normal…" she growled, "assuming this isn't just a hallucination."
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#116 Posted: 02:58:01 17/05/2015
Kihei hugged Kumara after helping her up "You did great" He said
---
#117 Posted: 03:50:51 17/05/2015
Gabe continued to approach the others (at least, those who hadn't left yet), trying his best to seem non-threatening.
---
#118 Posted: 06:33:41 17/05/2015
"Thanks Kihei," Kumara smiled before looking towards Sigvar, "we should probably get going. Are you able to fly?"

Ratchet was about to leave when he noticed someone approaching. Raising an eyebrow, he turned towards what looked like a wolvan creature.
"Were you also changed into a creature?" He asked carefully. He seemed like a friendly guy but it's better to be safe than sorry.
---
#119 Posted: 07:55:02 17/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Kin just laid there, moveless as he tought. "I.. He... He was here.... Everyone, who's still there... Go away... Don't...sta-ay..." With that, Kin vaporized into ashes.

[[yay Kid Icarus reference!]]

BlackWing felt herself being held up, and the wind was blowing past her. "Where are we going!?" BlackWing shouted anxious. We're an easy target in the sky eeep!"

[[Since Kin is practically dead, I'm thinking of kicking in a third character. Not entirely sure though.]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:00:57 17/05/2015 by BlackWing116
#120 Posted: 08:14:07 17/05/2015
Sigvar glided down and landed uneasily on the ground, almost tumbling over in the process. He then let go of BlackWing, while still keeping a close distance. "What are we in Futter's name supposed to do here!" Sigvar said panicking. "We already dealt with that jerk before, now look what he is doing to us already!" Sigvar took BlackWing into a close embrace, as he started to sniffle. "I don't want this." He then noticed a place for shelter not far away, an abandoned house, but dared not to go to it. He was scared, he was afraid of this.
#121 Posted: 08:20:11 17/05/2015 | Topic Creator
BlackWing didn't realy care whether the abandoned house was a danger or not as she ran itno the house. "I'm not going to kill this opertunity. If you want to stay outside that's fine by me. I'm gone from sight!" She yelled in panic as she hid under a blanked.
#122 Posted: 08:59:43 17/05/2015
"Well... when I woke up a couple minutes ago, I certainly wasn't human..." Gabe replied, being careful with his own words, as well. As much as he wanted to keep his therianthropic nature hidden, he didn't want to lie to them. This creature sounded familiar and friendly enough (heck, his voice even reminded Gabe of a Final Fantasy character), and Gabe's tense, nervous posture loosened to reflect this thought, as his tail began to wag in a friendly fashion. "I'm guessing you're kinda like me, then, and the others, too, er... what's your name?" he responded, realizing that if he didn't get the Lombax's name, he'd accidentally call him Tidus.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:09:57 17/05/2015 by Wolfgang
#123 Posted: 09:19:28 17/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Kin's remainings softly flew away along the wind.

[[Okay, enough with the ashes]]
#124 Posted: 11:30:15 17/05/2015
"I'm Ratchet, and who might you be?" He replied, smiling at the creature. Hopefully this guy would know something about the transformations, although, he knew it was a 90% chance he didn't have a clue.
---
#125 Posted: 11:52:32 17/05/2015
"My name's Gabe, and it's a pleasure to meet you, Ratchet." the werewolf said, flashing a smile as he extended his hand towards the Lombax. "I'm just wondering... do you have any idea where we are? I think I hit my head pretty hard or something..."
---
#126 Posted: 14:06:44 17/05/2015
Sigvar didn't hesitate, "BlackWing wait!" He shouted as he quickly ran after BlackWing. He found himself standing in the middle of a room that was filled with furniture. He then looked around, quickly taking notice of a moving blanket, he slowly walked to it and removed it a little. "I'm here, don't worry." Sigvar assured.
#127 Posted: 14:37:39 17/05/2015
Ki ran in after Sigvar "You guys fly fast" He gasped, trying to catch his breath

Kihei looked at Gabe "Wait... I think I know you" He said
---
#128 Posted: 14:51:16 17/05/2015
"W... wait a minute, that voice... Kihei!?" Gabe exclaimed, unable to hide the excitement in his voice. "The, um the scales and the wings are a bit of a surprise, but I'm glad to see someone I know."
---
#129 Posted: 16:41:27 17/05/2015 | Topic Creator
BlackWing peeked her head from under the blanked, holding a red feather in her mouth-which she didn't notice-as she looked up at Sigvar and Ki. "I-I'm fine I think... I dunno.. I'm scaarreeed!"
#130 Posted: 17:09:14 17/05/2015
"Its nice to see you too Gabe" Kihei said

Ki hugged BlackWing "Shh, its going to be ok, I won't let anything happen to you" He said softly
---
#131 Posted: 21:48:47 17/05/2015
((I just realised I don't know what the island is called or the place they were staying was))

"Well, this is a lovely reunion but... We still have to go and catch up with the others," Ratchet interrupted them both, "and to answer your earlier question, we are outside a hotel on an island which was meant to be fun. Pfft, some fun this has turned out to be..."

Kumara followed Kihei over to the others, "you guys know each other?" She asked tilting her head to the side.
---
#132 Posted: 00:14:24 18/05/2015
"Well... it doesn't seem like much of a hotel now..." Gabe said, looking back at the damaged building, "But you're right... we should do our best to catch up with them. Strength in numbers and whatnot."
---
#133 Posted: 01:26:02 18/05/2015
"True" Kihei said before looking at Kumara "We know each other through my dad"
---
#134 Posted: 06:16:21 18/05/2015
"I see..." She replied simply.

Ratchet looked towards the North, "well, assuming you're able to keep up, let's go!"
He then engaged his hoverboots and proceeded to head towards the abandoned house.

Kumara took flight awaiting Kihei.
---
#135 Posted: 13:16:51 18/05/2015
Once Gabe was sure he could whisper without anyone else being in earshot, he turned towards Kihei. "Hey, um... I'm thinking maybe I should keep the whole 'shapeshifter' thing to myself, but, er... I was wondering what you think." he quietly said, watching the others as they sped away.
---
#136 Posted: 15:10:52 18/05/2015 | Topic Creator
[[To the locals it's "Valor island". To us it's just "Island".]]

BlackWing smiled a little, glad that her friends where there for her. "Thanks." she said.
#137 Posted: 18:58:13 18/05/2015
"Trust me, nobody will think differently of you" Kihei said before following Kumara

"No problem buddy" Ki said
---
#138 Posted: 01:32:54 19/05/2015
"I'm not entirely sure that's true." Gabe said, as he walked alongside Kihei towards the others. "I mean... back home there's quite a bit of werebeast integration back in my hometown, but what if we run into someone on this potentially remote island, and they think I'm, well... a monster. What if the others here think the same?"
---
#139 Posted: 10:06:34 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Well, let's kick sum stuff.]]

Name/Nickname: Bazerk Bidorium.
Appearance: http://lostsunburn.deviantart....ezerk-533023331
Personality: Bazerk is a calm and caring bird. Yet easy to jump to conclusions. However, upon mentioning his father, Bazerk becomes different. He becomes easier to upset. Bazerk often lies about him not being obsesed with science. Often saying he doesn't, while he knows from himself he does...
Element: Air
Powers: Bazerk is fast with his claws, as well as flight. Bezerk often uses stragety instead of rough power.
Otther: N/A
#140 Posted: 10:23:30 20/05/2015
Sigvar looked up, "Wait what?" He asked in general, not sure what to do. "I... I feel strange." Sigvar turned away, away from BlackWing, as he walked towards Ki. "You are strange..." Sigvar gave him an expected glare, as if he was up to something bad. "I do not trust you..." Sigvar then pushed Ki a little bit away from BlackWing's direction. Before moving closer again. "I do NOT trust you." He repeated as he stood his guard up for protection.

Noises from random locations all around the area could be heard, but Sigvar didn't pay attention to them. He only paid attention to Ki. Sigvar pushed Ki another time, this time making him stumble onto the ground, Sigvar didn't like him, he didn't trust him. Why didn't he trust him. What is wrong with me? Sigvar shook his head, but he couldn't help but contain his glare towards Ki as if it was his hated enemy. Sigvar stop this, this isn't right!. Sigvar ignored himself.
#141 Posted: 10:34:27 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
His screams... Is he after me... or.. is it the new people that have arrived? Bazerk flew with high speeds over the ground. He needed shelter, and quick!
He quickly found himself a small house. He peeked his head in by just a little. He saw three people: a blue like creature who was pushing somebody. however, upon seeing who was underneath a blanked he hid himself. That's a BlackWing... these three are in serious danger... they have to stay here... but how am I going to tell that...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 11:14:27 20/05/2015 by BlackWing116
#142 Posted: 11:12:51 20/05/2015
Ratchet eventually caught up with the group. Disengaging his hoverboots he approached an angry looking Sigvar, "what's going on here?" He asked confused, "are you guys ok?"
---
#143 Posted: 11:15:12 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Bazerk hid himself a little from Ratched, but his wing spoiled his presence to him.
#144 Posted: 11:20:01 20/05/2015
Hearing a noise from the bushes, Ratchet instinctively looked towards the source of the noise. Noticing a strange feathered limb poking out of a bush, the lombax pulled out his wrench and approached cautiously.
---
#145 Posted: 11:23:12 20/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Bazerk quickly took notice of it and backed off a little. "I don't do harm I swear!"
#146 Posted: 11:28:15 20/05/2015
"Then why are you hiding?" Ratchet said in a suspicious tone.
---
#147 Posted: 11:34:29 20/05/2015
[(Holy darn. 5 or so replies within an hour?)]

Sigvar forgotten his anger towards Ki, quietly followed up to Ratchet. As he too stared at the suspicious looking bird.

((Allow others to post first before complications begin to happen.))
#148 Posted: 11:39:00 20/05/2015
((Sure, I'm going to bed now... I'll check here in an hour or so...))
---
#149 Posted: 11:39:57 20/05/2015
[[that is a very short sleep my man..]]
#150 Posted: 11:42:01 20/05/2015
((Meh, I wake up during the night a lot... Anywayz buh bie))
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me