Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Valor's Curse [Private] [CLOSED]
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#51 Posted: 21:37:45 12/05/2015
"It's me, Kumara," the black griffin said. None of this made sense to her, why would someone attack them to change them into... Animals?
"Did anyone get a glimpse of the attackers?"
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#52 Posted: 01:31:15 13/05/2015
Kihei walked over to Kumara "I didn't, but its going to be ok" He said
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#53 Posted: 06:21:22 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
BlackWing sighted. "I just...dont know... AllI saw where a huge amound of...well...at least 4 girl like beings...all with a hoodie. Tjats as far as I can get..."

((I so forgot the rule: NPC'S are controlled by the game master))
#54 Posted: 07:11:44 13/05/2015
Kumara turned to the blue dragon, "Kihei? Is that you?" She asked, "you look... Different. Not in a bad way, I mean ergh..." She didn't know what to say.

Hearing the names of the others outside his room, Ratchet reopened the door and looked around in more detail.
"You guys... Aren't the attackers?" He asked nervously.
---
#55 Posted: 19:19:36 13/05/2015
"That's ok BlackWing" Ki said with a caring smile before looking at Ratchet "No, we were attack just like you"

Kihei sighed and hugged Kumara "Its ok Kumara, you look nice too buddy" He said
---
#56 Posted: 19:26:44 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
BlackWing started to walk left and right, trying to remember the shape and form of the attackers. "Did anyone else of you see anything?" She asked.

Kin walked in, slowly. "I-I did... " He admitted, shaking his head a little. Overhearing the entire thing made him feel sorry for them, so he was going to try and help everybody out. He waved his leg slowly, a little scared.
DimitriDM Ripto Gems: 587
#57 Posted: 20:02:12 13/05/2015
Sigvar awoke from his bed, "How did I get here?" He mumbled, he was so drowsy that he couldn't understand any single thing around him, with the main question "how did I end back in bed?"
#58 Posted: 20:03:10 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
BlackWing sighted. "I kicked you back in. MOron."
#59 Posted: 20:05:06 13/05/2015
((I AM NOT A MORON #Portal2bestquotes))

"Wh-at?" Sigvar questioned uneasily. "Why would you?"
#60 Posted: 20:06:49 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Oh, the attackers had blue hair!" BlackWing suddenly shouted. "The attackers had blue hair! At least one of them! You're a betrayer!"
#61 Posted: 20:09:14 13/05/2015
(Yo unblock me already)

Sigvar bolted up. "What!? What are you talking about!?" He plead in pure agony. "I can't even remember what happened!"
#62 Posted: 20:09:55 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Don't play the fool with me!" It was that moment again, where BlackWing would simply asume alot.
#63 Posted: 20:11:54 13/05/2015
Sigvar hesitated. "But I didn't do any bloody thing!" He shouted in fear and confusion. "This is ridicules!" He jumped out of bed and ran up to Blackwing. "Look do I look evil?" He said, as he stared at Blackwing.
#64 Posted: 20:13:09 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
BlackWing sighted. "I'm not going to go on with this. I still think you are but if you say you're not."
#65 Posted: 20:14:09 13/05/2015
Sigvar dared to push his nose onto Blackwing as he spoke. "Dare to prove me right or wron I guess?" He aid quietly.

(Blackwing11 seriously do it pwetty pwease.)
#66 Posted: 20:19:14 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"No." BlackWing simply stated as she stared at Kin. "Who might you b-"
The sound of falling rocks was heard clearly...

"Oh gosh." Kin said as he looked around. "They must've come back for more... Altho.. " He looked on a loose hanging clock. "It's 1 PM. Late after-....noooon..... If I where you I'd go away here." Kin flew off, crashing through a already half crashed window, appearently fleeing.

"What was that good for...?" BlackWing asked in confusion.
#67 Posted: 20:22:44 13/05/2015
Sigvar facepalmed. "Okay what is going on here?" he said loudly. Getting his attention back to himself.
#68 Posted: 20:25:50 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"I don't know." BlackWing said, laying down on the half chopped couch. "I'm out of this. I want to think."
#69 Posted: 20:28:26 13/05/2015
Sigvar turned over, as he started stroking Blackwing's belly. "You are soft." He complimented, as he massaged Blackwing's body. He wasn't quite sure of why, but he liked to do it.
#70 Posted: 20:29:59 13/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"What are you doing?" BlackWing asked as she looked up.
Another sound of rock rumbling was heard.

[[let's pause here for the rest]]
#71 Posted: 20:30:43 13/05/2015
[[ aay agreed, but such a cliff hang]]
#72 Posted: 21:05:48 13/05/2015
"Alright I have no idea what's happening but... I think were in trouble again," Kumara stated after seeing Kin flee.

"We better think of something fast. Not all of us appear to be able to fly, and those who can probably don't know how to... So we can't fly out of here. Any suggestions?" Ratchet spoke up, more confident that these were his friends. 'I don't even know what I am yet...' He thought.
---
#73 Posted: 21:11:34 13/05/2015
Sigvar looked up. " guess... " He said unhappily. "Tho, I am not even sure what we are wanting to accomplish here." Sigvar stated as he raised his arms.
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#74 Posted: 21:25:11 13/05/2015
"..." Raga crossed his arms, his tail waggling in his little intimidation.
"Sigvar is very strange. And I thought I was the awkward one in the room."
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
#75 Posted: 21:25:41 13/05/2015
"We should look for what the attackers wanted. Has anyone's stuff been stolen perhaps?" Ratchet replied. They couldn't have attacked JUST to change us into creatures...
---
#76 Posted: 21:54:51 13/05/2015
((Glad to see you're back Dimitri))

"Well, I didn't bring anything but clothing I can no longer use" Kihei said

Ki sat next to the couch BlackWing was on "The best thing we can do is wait for them to come back and see what's going on, if they only turned us into these forms, maybe they don't want to hurt us"
---
#77 Posted: 22:11:52 13/05/2015
"That doesn't explain why Kin left and the sounds of rocks falling rocks..." Kumara said confused.
---
#78 Posted: 08:15:52 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"No. But Ratchet is right. They didn't just come to change us. Kin didn't leave for no purpose and our little house here isn't destroyed for notthing. Well, half destroyed. But, you know what I mea-"
The sound of grass rustling and somebody stepping on glass could be heard.

"Eeaaauch!"

BlackWing bolted up. "I heard somebody, did you guys?"
#79 Posted: 10:32:46 14/05/2015
Ratchet clearly heard the noise and quietly ran into his room, returning with his omniwrench.
"Whoever it is, I'm going to make them wish they hadn't messed with us..." He growled. He then stiffened at the sound of his growl. 'What the...'

Kumara flattened her ears and froze, making sure she could hear anything that was foreign, "I don't like this..." She said.
---
#80 Posted: 12:49:52 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"This is gonna be thuffy." BlackWing said as she quietly stood up.
#81 Posted: 18:54:42 14/05/2015
Kihei stood in front of Kumara, willing to protect her

"Well then, lets take care of them" Ki said
---
#82 Posted: 19:15:25 14/05/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Can we pause please? Stormdragon hasnt posted and Dimitri is starting to lack behiend.]]
#83 Posted: 22:01:03 14/05/2015
((Sure, I wander why they haven't been on lately))
---
#84 Posted: 09:35:02 15/05/2015
Sigvar looked around. A little dumbfounded by what was going on. "Okay?" He said slowly, as he walked to BlackWing's side. "I still want to know what the stormclouds is going on!" he demanded furiously. His antennas aimed straight, as he caught the. sounds too. His voice took an aggravated tone as he turned to BlackWing. "Seriously, if I don't get some answers soon-" He stopped, before turning away from BlackWing quietly. "just forget it." He then mudded as he turned towards the mess.
#85 Posted: 09:39:58 15/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"What answers are you even looking for!?" BlackWing jolted back in irritation. "Forget all the other crap! If we're going to be attacked whe're doomed! What if the attackers have sleeping darts!? What if the attacker wants us dead!? What if we're all test subjects!?"

BlackWing finally calmed down. "S-sorry... I'm overdoing all of this.. Just...stay calm BlackWing... stay ca-." BlackWing halted for a second as her thoughts flashed by.
"Ape-"
"No NO NO I don't heeeaarr you!"

By then, BlackWing ran outside, crashing into something...
#86 Posted: 09:45:20 15/05/2015
Sigvar jumped back as he saw BlackWing bursting away. He quickly ran after her, "BlackWing calm down you-" His words never continued out of his mouth. As he stood in front of something that was towering over him like a giant.
"Mother of Oracle!" He said anxious. His eyes growing in size by the looks of it.
#87 Posted: 13:16:51 15/05/2015
Ratchet bolted after the others before sliding to a hault behind Sigvar, "what... Is that..." He muttered under his breath.
---
#88 Posted: 19:17:37 15/05/2015
Ki followed Sigvar "Is everyone ok..." He said before looking at the towering figure

Kihei walked outside too "What is that thing?" He asked
---
#89 Posted: 21:45:09 15/05/2015
Kumara followed Kihei slowly. Before drooping her ears at the sight of the figure.

((We should wait for BlackWing))
---
#90 Posted: 06:44:40 16/05/2015 | Topic Creator
BlackWing had her mouthfull as soon as she looked up. Slowly, she did step after step back. "Th-that's a statue.... But... You're going to be kidding me..."
BlackWing stared up at a statue of a bird. It appears the falling rocks where caused by the wind.
#91 Posted: 09:32:47 16/05/2015
"...it's huge..." The griffin commented, "so then, we are safe for now?"
---
#92 Posted: 10:54:35 16/05/2015
Sigvar slowly turned to the others, as his legs shifted uneasily. "This, isn't just..." Sigvar paused, as he glanced at the statue again before continuing, "This... I know this person. Well, whatever it is." He stared at a huge stone birdlike figure, that stood proud with his wings spread wide and large. There was a small but large enough text engraved on the statue's base. "That is. Riskar." Sigvar muttered more in shock and disbelieve. Sigvar then turned back to the others.

"He is known to be a... Mad, crazy/insane scientist." Sigvar explained. "Always wanting to find out more stuff about new species and their development." Sigvar raised his arms in the air, "he turned a bloody snake into a creature that is NOT close to its original species!" He shouted. "Why would he be here? What the hell is going on!" Sigvar panicked. "What if he is going to get for us?" Sigvar took hold of BlackWing. "Oh no! Not gonna happen!." He exclaimed. Before turning away from the stone statue, unable to look at it for another second.
#93 Posted: 11:56:45 16/05/2015
"Wait... So that means..." Ratchet began backing up, "this... Scientist, turned us into... This! It's not possible! The molecular structure and genes of a creature aren't compatible with other species! I won't believe this nonsense!" He then turned his head in the opposite direction of Sigvar, refusing to look at him.
---
#94 Posted: 12:00:51 16/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Sadly, that may just be right..." BlackWing said silently. "It sounds stupid, but Sigvar may just be true..."
Kin flew back only to land onto the statue. "What are all you guys mocking about? It's just a statue, not the actual freak!"
BlackWing turned to face Kin.

"Did you overhear the conversation?" she asked. Kin simply replied by nodding. "Yes, yes I did. Look, you guys shouldn't worry. If he where to be here we'd been all locked into capsules and being turned into rats. Ya'all worry too much."
#95 Posted: 12:05:30 16/05/2015
"Then why did he leave us here?!" Ratchet spat back, "none of this makes sense... First we are attacked for no reason, then we aren't injured but TRANSFORMED into creatures and now we find out the one responsible for all of this is hiding from us! I mean what the hell?"

Kumara peaked out from behind Kihei, "then what was that sound of someone stepping on glass?" She asked remembering why they were paranoid in the beginning.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:34:16 16/05/2015 by shadowstarcat
#96 Posted: 12:48:09 16/05/2015
"This is strange, but I think we should explore the island to see what's going on here" Ki said

Kihei turned around "Not sure, but why were you hiding behind me? You're better in these situations than me" He said
---
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#97 Posted: 16:33:40 16/05/2015
"Hey, what's the commotion out here all about!" Raga pushed the door open again, but it was so decayed that it fell off its own hinges.
He then caught glimpse of the enormous bird statue.
"So are you worshiping this thing or something?"
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#98 Posted: 16:58:41 16/05/2015
((OOC: Hey, Ninjask! I'm glad to see you again, and thanks for being so helpful when I first joined.))

Name/Nickname: Gabe Fazbear
Appearance: As a human, he has grey hair, golden eyes, and a thin, slightly athletic build. Hides his 'true' Were-chimera form (Humanoid bearlike body, wolf head, lion mane, bat ears and wings, bull horns, canid clawed/furred hands, hooved legs, reptilian tail that ends in a shark fin) from those he doesn't know well.
Personality: Fairly calm, intelligent and nice, but also very self conscious and timid.
Element: None inherently, can copy elements from others, but can only retain the use of one at a time.
Powers: Shapeshifting (limited to gaining bestial traits and limbs/an animal form, can't change his 'human' form to mimic others, and can't change his gender); Power copying (can directly copy abilities/traits that were recently in use, but can't retain the ability to use them without working towards 'learning' them. This also limits his power to only things other characters can do)
Other: His main panic button is anyone seeing him in his Were-chimera form, in which he immediately assumes people will see him as nothing more than a monster. When he shifts around people he doesn't know, usually the form he does take is that of a werewolf, which people seem to react better to.
Source: OC, but from a roleplay based on Five Nights at Freddy's.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:59:49 16/05/2015 by Wolfgang
#99 Posted: 17:03:21 16/05/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Accapted. You can start right away if you wish. We're all standing outside "worshipping" a statue.]]

BlackWing looked back at Raga. "I'm not worshipping a bird that's a mad scientist who turns bats into rats and rats into bats." BlackWing than shaked her head madly. "I.. I just don't understand. I can be very sure that I've never seen.. R-Ri...ehehe... Riskar ever in my life but saying the name gives me the shivers and my eyes hurt when I look at that statue. It's confusing... Let's just hope the breaking glass was an animal of some kind..."

Kin remained calm as he stared at the group. "I don't see the issue here. I know he likes to experiment but you all seem so worried over a thing with feathers on legs. Come on now you all seem strong! Where's that guts in all of you?" Kin waved his arms, hoping to talk hope into the other people.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:06:17 16/05/2015 by BlackWing116
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#100 Posted: 17:29:21 16/05/2015
((OOC: Thanks! I think I'm going to start Gabe out with the element of Smoke as well. It's fairly weak, but versatile.))

"Ugh... what happened..." Gabe said as he stumbled out of a bed with tattered sheets, sitting alone in a small room. His wings greatly ached as he stretched them out feeling like they'd been slammed against the floor. He clutched his head, trying to alleviate the throbbing headache that permeated his stream of consciousness, as he walked towards the rotting door. Trying to turn the handle, he found that it wouldn't budge an inch, as it seemed to be locked from the outside, but the door warped as he tried. He could hear voices from outside of the room with his acute hearing, and a look of elation crossed his face, before a cracked mirror at the other end of the room caught his eye, and in its reflection- a monster. He focused all of the mental energy he could spare into warping his shape, trying to become normal, become... human, but it felt like... well, it was hard to explain... like there was a wall keeping him from going back to his human self... the best he could manage was luckily one of his favorite forms, as a werewolf.

"Okay, let's see if the wolf has enough strength..." he said, backing up before charging headfirst into the door. It gave way fairly easily, as the rot had permeated through the door, hollowing it out and making cracks... it was a miracle that it hadn't fallen over already.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
First | Page 2 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me