Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Valor's Curse [Private] [CLOSED]
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1 Posted: 16:11:40 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Yehp. I remember the old RP gaining almost 40 pages which made me feel realy special back in the days. I feel like giving it another try. Also, this is my first RP I made on here after the long time of absence. I'm so willing to see if I have inproved my skills and yeah. everything.

Before I start with the base story, I will be including some twists and turns to the origianal.

Story

It's not too long ago explorers have found a new island randomly in the pacific ocean. It's suprisingly a huge island with an actual eco-system, causing life to be sprouting with energy. After report of the island, the goverment has decided to make it a vacation-place. However, the explorers have warned that it's not a good idea to walk past a blue wall... Why isn't told... Not only that, but only 3 of the 10 explorers came back...

3 years later
You and your friends have won a price after participating in a competition. The travel goes to a special island made entirely for recreation, fun, and celebrating holydays. Your friends and you all set to the island by plane and you all have a great time. Once there, the fun only incrases.

That all changes on the night that followed though...
Chaos starts spreading, and all of you are taken away by unknown beings, only for you to be knocked out seconds after. Once you wake up, you're no longer yourself... You've become different...

That's where it starts all. Who's behiend your sudden change of appearance and behavior? What's that strange blue wall doing there? who or what where the being that took you all away. Are they responsable for everything? It's up to you to find out!

[editing character sheets currently. WIP]

Rules
- Gore is allowed, just know where to stop.
- Relationship, love and anything relative. Is accepted, but only if others are okay with it.
- Do not equip your character with too overpowered abilities.
- Do not act negatively upon rejection of your join request. There will be a valid reason given if this is the case.
- Try to stay active. You will be removed from the RP if you haven't posted for more than 2-4 days. Unless a reason has been given.
-Three characters max.
- Have fun!
- - -

Character sheet :Excisting Character:
Name/Nickname:
Appearance:
Personality:
Element: (if your character has one)
Powers:
Franchise:
Wiki Page: (if character has one)
Otther:

Character sheet: (FC)
Name/Nickname:
Appearance
Personality:
Element: (if your character has one)
Powers:
Franchise character is based off
Otther:

Character Sheet: (OC)
Name/Nickname:
Appearance
Personality:
Element:
Powers:
Otther:

Participants:
BlackWing as BlackWing and the Chaos Kin.
ViceEmargo as Raga.
DimitriDM as Sigvar.
Stormdragon21 as Skyward.
Eyebrawler2014 as Kihei and Ki.
DrobotMewtwo as Henry.
ShadowsterCat as Ratched and Kamura.

My sheets

Character Sheet: (OC)
Name/Nickname: BlackWing

Appearance: [User Posted Image]

Personality: Always out for exploration. She is a bit shy though. However, when she knows people better she'll be a very outgoing girl, almost always smiling and always willing to protect her friends.

Element: Air-[User Posted Image]/Darkness-[User Posted Image]

Powers: BlackWing is able to perform simple martial arts as well as casting weak darkspells. She's a mage in training.

Otther:

Character sheet :Excisting Character:
Name/Nickname: Chaos Kin/Kin

Personality: Mindless. Kin likes to cause chaos everywhere, but deep inside him he's actually a friendly companion. You just need the time know him.
Element: Darkness-[User Posted Image]/Chaos-[User Posted Image]
Powers: Kin is able to create small monsters and mind-control other beings. However, it'll cost energy for him to do so. Kin can simply fight with his scorpion like tail and claws.

Franchise: Kid Icarus: Uprising

Wiki Page: http://kidicarus.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Kin
Otther:
Edited 15 times - Last edited at 17:57:05 24/05/2015 by BlackWing116
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#2 Posted: 16:47:38 01/05/2015
Name/Nickname: Raga
Appearance: Small black reptilian with amber eyes and a mantra. A purple collar with a gold medal resembles ownership.
Personality: Valiant and Brave, Raga will do nothing less than his best to rescue anyone he has lost or in danger of being so.
Element: [Physical and Soul?]
Powers: Multi-Arsenal of weapons, totems, and soul power.
Franchise: A Wizard's Lizard
Wiki Page: http://awizardslizard.gamepedia.com/Raga
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
#3 Posted: 16:50:56 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ViceEmargo
Name/Nickname: Raga
Appearance: Small black reptilian with amber eyes and a mantra. A purple collar with a gold medal resembles ownership.
Personality: Valiant and Brave, Raga will do nothing less than his best to rescue anyone he has lost or in danger of being so.
Element: [Physical and Soul?]
Powers: Multi-Arsenal of weapons, totems, and soul power.
Franchise: A Wizard's Lizard
Wiki Page: http://awizardslizard.gamepedia.com/Raga

Totems? Soul Power? It sounds overpowered, not to be offencieve.
#4 Posted: 17:03:49 01/05/2015
It's not how say, overpowered. It's quite simplistic. You can go through the wiki and investigate yourself.
---
DimitriDM Ripto Gems: 587
#5 Posted: 17:07:02 01/05/2015
Character Sheet:
Name/Nickname: Sigvar
Personality: Sigvar has been a shy person, no matter in what situation he may be. Silence is his enemy, and screams are his fear. Tho he can get angry in certain situations himself, it mainly depends if it was aimed towards him or not. In general, Sigvar likes to talk with others, but isn't always the one that starts with the conversations, caused by his shyness. He dislikes fights, but helps friends when needed. His past has reviled him some extreme emotional experiences. These days are most likely to be forgotten, though that is what Sigvar wants, but he hasn't been able to do so.
Element: [User Posted Image]Ice
Powers: Most of his abilities have yet to be discovered, the only known thing is that he is able to freeze others. And... he can make it snow, "even though others are like 'CAN U NOT?' and Sigvar is like 'I CAN!' and does so as he speaks".
Otther: N/A
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:42:30 01/05/2015 by DimitriDM
#6 Posted: 17:09:22 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: ViceEmargo
It's not how say, overpowered. It's quite simplistic. You can go through the wiki and investigate yourself.

Ok accapted
Quote: DimitriDM
Character Sheet:
Name/Nickname: Sigvar
Personality: Sigvar has been a shy person, no matter in what situation he may be. Silence is his enemy, and screams are his fear. Tho he can get angry in certain situations himself, it mainly depends if it was aimed towards him or not. In general, Sigvar likes to talk with others, but isn't always the one that starts with the conversations, caused by his shyness. He dislikes fights, but helps friends when needed. His past has reviled him some extreme emotional experiences. These days are most likely to be forgotten, though that is what Sigvar wants, but he hasn't been able to do so.
Element: [User Posted Image]Ice
Powers: Most of his abilities have yet to be discovered, the only known thing is that he is able to freeze others. And... he can make it snow, "even though others are like 'CAN U NOT?' and Sigvar is like 'I CAN!' and does so as he speaks".
Otther: N/A

Accapted
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:44:40 01/05/2015 by BlackWing116
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#7 Posted: 18:53:55 01/05/2015
Name: Kihei
Appearance: He's a blue dragon that looks like Spyro, but without the horns and spines
Personality: Kihei is friendly, and would rather die than see someone he cares about hurt
Elements: Ice
Powers: He can fly and control ice he shoots
Other: N/A

Name: Ki
Appearance: Anthro grey fox wearing a black shirt, jeans, and gloves
Personality: Friendly, used to be afraid of his past, but has accepted what he has done in the past
Element: Dark
Powers: He can enter/exit the Shadow Realm
Other: Don't let him touch you if he is not wearing gloves
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:32:07 01/05/2015 by EyeBrawler2014
#8 Posted: 18:55:42 01/05/2015
((CAN U NOT? I sent a pm yesterday.))
#9 Posted: 18:56:28 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
Name: Kihei
Appearance: (The dragon in my avatar)
Personality: Kihei is friendly, and would rather die than see someone he cares about hurt
Elements: Ice
Powers: He can fly and control ice he shoots
Other: N/A

Name: Ki
Appearance: Anthro grey fox wearing a black shirt, jeans, and gloves
Personality: Friendly, used to be afraid of his past, but has accepted what he has done in the past
Element: Dark
Powers: He can enter/exit the Shadow Realm
Other: Don't let him touch you if he is not wearing gloves

((Dimitri, can you check your GB and PM?))

Eh, can you fully describe your character's appearance instead of refering to your avatar? Thanks in advance.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:59:54 01/05/2015 by BlackWing116
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#10 Posted: 19:15:00 01/05/2015
Name: Henry
Personality: Henry is nice and levelheaded. He is a tactical genius and he is open to anyone. However, if threatened, he will not be afraid to kill. His friends used to bully him, but they found out he cares for others, willing to risk his life for the ones he loves.
Appearence: Tall kid with blond hair and green eyes. He also has glasses and a round head. He also wears blue sneakers.
Henry also wears a shirt that has Oswald the Lucky Rabbit on it. He also sometimes has a baseball hat on.
Element: Technology
Powers: He has a spear.He is a genius,known for being smart.
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:52:11 02/05/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
#11 Posted: 19:23:55 01/05/2015
((Sorry Dimitri, I didn't see the PM until after I posted))
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#12 Posted: 21:33:02 01/05/2015
FC
Name/Nickname: Skyward
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/Y0X3fvB.png%5B/img%5D
Personality: Skyward is fierce when angry but gentle around her friends, though she occasionally says something to offend someone. She has a tendency to be snarky and sarcastic when she's angry.
Element: Lightning, Ice, and slight Darkness and Legend
Powers: Skyward can summon lightning, but only with her Lightning Orb, but she can use her Ice element limitless. She can communicate through telepathy and has slight time powers, but she can't control them, so she never uses them. If she has her Lightning Orb, she can use lightning to extend her wings to fly.
Franchise character is based off: DragonVale
Other: Communicates through telepathy except to other dragons.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:23:23 02/05/2015 by StormDragon21
#13 Posted: 06:51:04 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: DrobotMewTwo
Name: Henry
Personality: Henry is nice and levelheaded. He is a tactical genius and he is open to anyone. However, if threatened, he will not be afraid to kill. His friends used to bully him, but they found out he cares for others, willing to risk his life for the ones he loves.
Appearence: Tall kid with blond hair and green eyes.
Henry also wears a shirt that has Oswald the Lucky Rabbit on it. He also sometimes has a baseball hat on.
Element: Technology
Powers: He has a spear that he can use to destroy things. He also can build anything, anywhere if he has the material. He is a genius,known for being smart.

Considered overpowered. A spear that destroys things is.... and build anything and anywhere? Sorry but not accapted.

Quote: StormDragon21
FC
Name/Nickname: Skyward
Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/Y0X3fvB.png%5B/img%5D
Personality: Skyward is fierce when angry but gentle around her friends, though she occasionally says something to offend someone. She has a tendency to be snarky and sarcastic when she's angry.
Element: Lightning, Ice, and slight Darkness and Legend
Powers: Skyward can summon lightning, but only with her Lightning Orb, but she can use her Ice element limitless. She can communicate through telepathy and has slight time powers, but she can't control them, so she never uses them. If she has her Lightning Orb, she can use lightning to extend her wings to fly.
Franchise character is based off: DragonVale
Other: Communicates through telepathy except to other dragons.

Accapted
#14 Posted: 11:36:37 02/05/2015
((I fixed my character sheets))
---
#15 Posted: 11:59:22 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
((I fixed my character sheets))

Accapted
#16 Posted: 12:00:36 02/05/2015
(I fixed mine. Sorry. He is not op now. smilie )
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#17 Posted: 12:01:55 02/05/2015 | Topic Creator
(I fixed mine. Sorry. He is not op now. smilie )

Last thing I'd like to ask. Could you explain more about your character's appearance. Then I may change my opinion.
#18 Posted: 20:52:25 02/05/2015
(Fixed)
---
#19 Posted: 07:43:15 03/05/2015 | Topic Creator
(Fixed)

Accapted for now.
#20 Posted: 15:50:31 03/05/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Ok, we can start.]]

Ugh... my head...
BlackWing bolted up, as if she was woken up by a good strong nightmare, but upon opening her eyes, notthing was off, or wrong. There were only cardboard boxes, and thrown over furniture. "What the... what happend again?" BlackWing looked outside of a shattered window. "Oh yeah... We got attacked..." BlackWing reminded herself and stepped out of her bed to look around.

Quickly finding herself outside of her own room, BlackWing saw that the entire house was thrown upside down. Papwer work everywhere, cans scattered around the floor. Doors open, windows broken, you call it. BlackWing jolted to the other rooms to see if everyone was okay. Luckily, everyone was quietly sleeping on the somehow nice organized beds. She tried waking up her friend Skyward, but there was no response. Nor from Ki, Kihei, Sigvar or Edward. Even Raga was sleeping tight.

BlackWing decided to go back into the living room to start cleaning up. She stopped however when she got up to the mirror.
A scream of fear escaped her mouth...
#21 Posted: 16:01:42 03/05/2015
Ki shot up from his slumber when he heard the scream and ran over to BlackWing "Are you ok?" He asked

Kihei was slower to awaken "Woah, looks like a tornado came through here" He said as he got out of bed and looked around, he walked into the living room "Hey guys" He said before stopping
---
#22 Posted: 16:20:15 03/05/2015
Sigvar shot upright. Upon the screams rushed over his head like a wave from the ocean, it had made him fully aware of his surroundings. And he directly saw that something was a miss. His entire surroundings was a complete mess, a lot of rubbish was laying on the ground, and not even starting with his body, it felt.

"AAAAAAAHH!!" Sigvar screamed as well, as he leapt out of bed running towards the screaming of the first person. Upon arriving, he saw BlackWing staring at the mirror in complete shock. "What the hell!" He shouted confused, but mainly completely stupefied.
He saw his hands, his body, his, wings? Sigvar had wings, and, he shook his head. "nonoononononono!" He said while insanely shaking his head. "This isn't real, this isn't happening." He hit himself on his hand, only for pain to be felt instead of him waking up from what he thought to be a dream.

Sigvar pained in irritation. "Auw." He yelped, as more confusion spread upon his face. He ran to the mirror, and without even noticing Kihei, he got himself staring at his entire body. Dumbstruck, and confused.
#23 Posted: 16:58:57 03/05/2015
Disturbed in his slumber, something under the torn sheets of a bed rustled and squeaked. Suddenly the mass plopped to the ground, resounded by a thud, and another squeak...
It took him a few seconds but he finally got himself untangled from the sheets. Getting to his feet, he noticed that he was significantly shorter.
"S...signal? Kihei,...Skyward!?" he yelled with a fit of stress. He felt something around his neck....It couldn't be. A strong sense of irritation was found in him as he found it to be a collar with a medallion engraving his name.
"Anyone!?"
---
#24 Posted: 17:48:10 03/05/2015
Kihei ran over to Raga "You too?" He asked before actually looking at himself "What the!? I'm a dragon!"

Ki looked at Sigvar and BlackWing "Guys, what happened to us?" He asked, getting scared
---
#25 Posted: 18:12:29 03/05/2015 | Topic Creator
BlackWing looked up with a dumstruck face. "I..I don't know what has gone into us. This isn't everyday's thing you know." BlackWing sat down. "Is it because we've been attacked....?"

Blackwing then started to pace around in the room trying to keep calm. "What is this place?"

- - -

Kin had a pretty nice sleep on top of the roof as he woke up from all the rocus down underneath him. He stretched out, let go off a yawn and then stood on his legs to look at his surroundings. "Kweeaahhhh.... Watss goin on down theere?" Kin asked himself as he went down. He peeked through one of the windows. He saw some people seemingly dumstruck or shocked by something. "Ehe... It must've hit them hard. They have warned them years ago. They even killed people as a warning to the humans. This will be just another warning from them.

for his own amusement, Kin secretly watched the crew.
#26 Posted: 18:27:53 03/05/2015
"Hey, never mind where we are, I'm a one-foot reptile!" He squeaked after exclaiming this, putting his claws over his mouth.
"This isn't funny! I'm gonna find whatever is responsible for this and...." Saying this, he performed an action similar to a punch, towards a wall, but as he did so, a sword seemed to form in his hand and was launched into the wall, sticking into it.
The sudden clunk against the wall caused him to cringe, dropping his claws over his eyes and kneeling down.
---
#27 Posted: 18:30:30 03/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Carefull there!" BlackWing exclaimed. "I know you're angry but let's all not destroy the only house we have. as far as it's already destroyed.

Kin couldn't help it, but haugh realy loud. "Eeeheeeee! Hahahaha! Clumsy!" He rolled over as he continued laughing.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:31:32 03/05/2015 by BlackWing116
#28 Posted: 19:02:06 03/05/2015
"Guys, we need to figure this out" Ki said "Please stay calm"
---
#29 Posted: 00:05:58 04/05/2015
(Gonna have to drop. smilie
---
#30 Posted: 00:24:54 04/05/2015
"Graa!" Skyward growled, shooting up instantly. "Hey, what's going on?" She looked at the menagerie of magical creatures surrounding her. "Stay back, stay back, I'm warning you!" Skyward got a closer look at the closest creature. With its yellow skin, four bat-like wings, ragged hair, and dagger-like claws, it looked an awful like BlackWing. "Stay back!" She frantically searched the room for anything that could be a weapon.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#31 Posted: 00:33:16 04/05/2015
"Sky...Skyward is that you?" He squeaked, hiding behind Blackwing. He had a natural fear of reptiles, so the very fact that he himself turned into one is bothersome enough.
"You're all...pale and blue....and have scales..." He spoke again, shivering a bit.
---
#32 Posted: 00:43:51 04/05/2015
"What theā€¦" Skyward bared her teeth at the talking lizard. "You lie!

((Won't be on for a week due to camp starting tomorrow))
---
#33 Posted: 06:05:23 04/05/2015
Sigvar looked into all directions, so much was happening, so much confusion. He then shouted on the top of his longs, "I wanna know what the hell is going on!" Before falling to the ground panting heavily.
#34 Posted: 06:10:44 04/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Calm calm!" BlackWing shouted, getting practically frustrated of everything. "Everyone calm!" Upon waving her hands though, a stream of dark magic escaped from her hand. It blew her all the way into the wall. The stream of magic hit a vase.
#35 Posted: 06:12:52 04/05/2015
((Hitting mah vase? That is a 10 second penalty! And you were like CAN U NOT?))
#36 Posted: 18:52:33 04/05/2015
((Dimitri, Kihei wants to know if Alvira could come over))

Ki ran over to BlackWing "Are you ok?" He asked as he got her up

Kihei ran over to Raga and hugged him "Its going to be ok Raga" He said
---
#37 Posted: 19:08:45 04/05/2015
This new form made him surely feel quite little. Feeling embarrassed by the hug, he simply squirmed. "And I thought...thought this collar was tight enough."
---
#38 Posted: 12:46:58 05/05/2015 | Topic Creator
((Absent for upcominh days. Same goes for Dimitri Dm. He asked me if I could tell u guys.))
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:48:08 05/05/2015 by BlackWing116
#39 Posted: 10:21:02 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Yeah, I'm fine. I can take a hit or two." BlackWing replied.
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#40 Posted: 10:39:05 09/05/2015
((Will I be able to join?))
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#41 Posted: 12:48:41 09/05/2015
Kihei loosened "Sorry, I was trying to cheer you up" He said

"Ok buddy" Ki said "What do you guys think happened to us?"
---
#42 Posted: 15:29:13 09/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: shadowstarcat
((Will I be able to join?))

[[The rp is open till I say otherwise so yep, you can join.]]

Kihei loosened "Sorry, I was trying to cheer you up" He said

"Ok buddy" Ki said "What do you guys think happened to us?"

BlackWing looked up at Ki. "No idea... but I don't like it the slightest."
#43 Posted: 22:48:52 09/05/2015
((Thanks, I'll think about which character to use and will post it here))
---
#44 Posted: 23:55:26 09/05/2015
"Well then why don't we stop faffing about and find out what happened!?" He said as he stomped his little foot.
---
#45 Posted: 03:53:24 10/05/2015
"Ok, but where to start?" Kihei asked

"Best idea right now is to look around the place" Ki said
---
#46 Posted: 05:28:01 10/05/2015 | Topic Creator
BlackWing nodded. "Perhaps we can find some clues." Blackwing skiddled up a few meters to look out of the window.

"Whatever is going on it has to do with the attack yesterday. I hope everyone's okay, by the way...after we got attacked."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:26:52 10/05/2015 by BlackWing116
#47 Posted: 21:58:20 10/05/2015
((Existing Character Sheet

Name/Nickname: Ratchet
Appearance:[User Posted Image]
Personality: Ratchet tends to be quite headstrong and usually is not afraid to voice his opinion. Ratchet can be self-conscious and often appears concerned with how people view him. He is also deeply attached to his friends and will so anything for them.
Weapons: various guns and a large wrench
Skills: he's very quick and agile and is skilled with a gun
Franchise: Ratchet and Clank
Wiki Page: http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/Ratchet_%26_Clank_wiki
Other: none I can think of.

Name/Nickname: Kumara (K'ara)
Appearance: a black griffin with blue eyes
Personality: stubborn, but is protective of her friends. She can seem cruel at times, but she only does what she think is right
Element: DarkStorm (dark and lightning combined)
Powers: she can disappear in dark areas as her dark element can cloak her in shadows, she can manipulate electrical power and combine the two
Other: she has a crush on Kihei

Finished!))
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:50:43 11/05/2015 by shadowstarcat
#48 Posted: 14:15:02 11/05/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Fully accapted. Just start in your bedroom. :3]]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:05:29 12/05/2015 by BlackWing116
#49 Posted: 10:36:20 12/05/2015
((Thanks smilie))

Ratchet opened his eyes slowly before shutting them immediately after.
"What the..." He groaned at the painful headache he somehow acquired. He then heard noises coming from outside his room and remembered the attack that previously took place. He stood up slowly and made his way to his door, opening it slowly.
"Guys?" He asked around the corner of his door, "what's going on?"
Fully stepping into the room his eyes widened. Not saying anything to the creatures before him, he turned around and slammed his door shut.

Kumara ran out into the hallways of the house on her newly acquired four paws, "what's going on!? Why am I a monster!" She whimpered before falling face first into the ground, "why do I have four legs?"
---
#50 Posted: 10:47:06 12/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"I can practically ask that to myself, but then with four wings. We're already trying to figure it out... Before we get confused and since we have all...this..." I waved my claws uneasely. "New...shape...who's who...?"
Page 1 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me