Page 1 of 1
Y' Know...I JUST Realized...
The Bone Chompy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1201
#1 Posted: 00:43:36 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
...That Activision will reveal MORE DETAILS for Call of Duty: Black Ops III, which comes out, like what, 3 months after the new Skylanders game should, THAN SKY 5!?

EXCUSE ME WHILE I RAGE AND ATTACK THINGS RAWR CHOMP BITE NONOMNOM STRESSEAT
---
^This might be sarcasm.
TJRedeemer Blue Sparx Gems: 596
#2 Posted: 00:49:02 30/04/2015
Well this makes sense; they do this every year.
#3 Posted: 00:49:45 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
^

RAGES MORE

WHICH MEANS MORE STRESS EATING WHICH MEANS MORE TWINKIES
---
^This might be sarcasm.
TJRedeemer Blue Sparx Gems: 596
#4 Posted: 00:52:03 30/04/2015
Yeah, I'm with you too, but don't get me started with Call of Duty.

Mmm Twinkies...
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#5 Posted: 00:52:11 30/04/2015
Twinkies?..

These Twinkies?...

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:52:38 30/04/2015 by Badwolfmichael
newkill Emerald Sparx Gems: 3975
#6 Posted: 01:46:41 30/04/2015
It comes one month later, not three.
---
bye
#7 Posted: 01:49:10 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
smilieThose twinkies...I guess?

One month? Oh ok, my mistake.

BUT STILL
---
^This might be sarcasm.
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#8 Posted: 02:09:40 30/04/2015
I wonder what they'll make different about this Call of Duty.

PAH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAHA-HAHAHA!

Hahahaha... hee hee... I'm sorry, I couldn't keep a straight face.
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#9 Posted: 02:18:25 30/04/2015
Call of Duty? Different? Heck no. Even SKYLANDERS knows how to shake up the gameplay!
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#10 Posted: 05:18:09 30/04/2015
Would they make only a new Skylanders game, just a few reposes, no new characters, no new features or a new portal, they could even publish a trailer and give us a fistful of infos. But that is the different to CoD or the most other game franchises and mostley we become to see real gameplay, no in-engine-crap like Star Wars Battlefield.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:23:59 30/04/2015 by Jeriba
Swap Force Fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 4095
#11 Posted: 10:57:09 30/04/2015
Quote: Jeriba
Would they make only a new Skylanders game, just a few reposes, no new characters, no new features or a new portal, they could even publish a trailer and give us a fistful of infos. But that is the different to CoD or the most other game franchises and mostley we become to see real gameplay, no in-engine-crap like Star Wars Battlefield.

I am so for this.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#12 Posted: 11:16:06 30/04/2015
I would rather have 10 new characters than 20 reposes.
They will always create new Skylanders, it's the blood of the franchise.

Also, what do you mean by "no new features"?
Are you talking about the gimmick or the in-game mechanics?
What would be the point of creating a new game if there is litrally nothing to make it different from the previo is ones...?
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#13 Posted: 15:22:41 30/04/2015
I am soo confused .

This is my first spoiler ever smilie
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:23:10 30/04/2015 by Dark fhoenix
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#14 Posted: 15:32:25 30/04/2015
Yeah, I meant "no new gimmicks". Excuse me please, english isn't my first language and it was early in the morning before I went to the work. But I hope you understand what I mean. We're talking about two different animals, because CoD is really every year almost the same game with a little different story and setting. Why it change, when the people buy it every year again? The same with Assassin's Creed or a few other franchises.

While we are spoiled and wouldn't buy a pig in the poke. We want to know exactly what us awaits with the new game. And for that it needs more as a halfhearted trailer reveal.
Drek95 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4761
#15 Posted: 18:05:21 30/04/2015
Yeah, I meant "no new gimmicks". Excuse me please, english isn't my first language and it was early in the morning before I went to the work. But I hope you understand what I mean. We're talking about two different animals, because CoD is really every year almost the same game with a little different story and setting. Why it change, when the people buy it every year again? The same with Assassin's Creed or a few other franchises.

While we are spoiled and wouldn't buy a pig in the poke. We want to know exactly what us awaits with the new game. And for that it needs more as a halfhearted trailer reveal.

Oh don't worry!
It's not my first language either! smilie

Now I fully understand what you meant.
I can't wait for a reveal trailer too but I would rather wait another 2 months and have a video that shows an almost complete mind-blowing game than repeating what happened with Trap Team (no timer for villains, only one Trap Master required, Regular Elemental Gates) which changed everything during late development. smilie
---
”Gulp, lunch time!”
Current Number of Champions of the Skylands: 154
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#16 Posted: 19:41:48 30/04/2015
Quote: Drek95

Oh don't worry!
It's not my first language either! smilie

Now I fully understand what you meant.
I can't wait for a reveal trailer too but I would rather wait another 2 months and have a video that shows an almost complete mind-blowing game than repeating what happened with Trap Team (no timer for villains, only one Trap Master required, Regular Elemental Gates) which changed everything during late development. smilie

If I had to choose between having only reposes and having ACTUAL content, I'd pick the reposes... I like them anyway... they put way more detail into the newer ones, and I still haven't gotten my better quality version of Sunburn, and that kinda sucks... (fire slot looks out of place in my dragons collection... since I can't get a nicer looking NON-green based version of sunburn... but with two new elements, I have to use at LEAST orange based ones...[oranged based reposes are the only ones I really like... go back to them pls activision D:])
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Alphawolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1692
#17 Posted: 21:21:00 30/04/2015
anyways for the info for the new COD before the new skylanders, well yea there going to give new COD info first. game sells wise skylanders dosent compare to COD. the only reason skylanders makes more money ( not sure it it does) is because of all the figures. people buy 1 COD game but people buy 1 skylanders game and 200 dollars worth of figures. so i guess 1 skylanders game = about 4-5 COD games.

Also in the grand picture call of duty is huge, you got professional tournaments being played on it for actual cash prizes, its one of the biggest games in the e-sports movement. skylanders just cant compete with that, its like getting info about 2 random people playing tennis or info about the next superbowl or world series. which do you think people would rather hear about?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me