Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The Resting Place [CLOSED]
ViceEmargo Green Sparx Gems: 373
#1 Posted: 22:47:04 29/04/2015 | Topic Creator
This is my first topic created on this forum, so I'd like to make it a good one. However, what seems to be different about this, is that there is no complex, pre-written storyline. This is not a place where we watch the good versus the evil. The forces of nature against the force of the inhabitants. No, this is place of relaxation and tranquility.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Dragon Park, the Resting Place. Here, bring your family, your friends, and mostly, your personality. Publicize yourself and get to know eachother. Sometimes the most interesting story is the one told by the mouth, not by some adventurous journey which you partake in. Introduce your character to others; let them know all about you. A great place to meet knew friends and, maybe even find that special someone. Remember to be kind to your neighbor, and treat everyone with respect. I'll have no blood to clean from my estudious garden.

Now, this whole time you may be wondering. Just who in the world created this place?
Allow me to introduce myself.
I am Vice Emargo, the Baron of the Emargo Manor. I have traveled from a much far land to meet you all. Come, bring yourself, the grass is green and the birds are singing.
I'm sure you have more questions to ask of me, so please, come, and I will have answers a-plenty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back to me! Hey, I hope you all have a good time (If you so choose to join in on my shenanigans). The only thing I ask is a basic outline of your character sheet. However, avoiding meta-gaming is a very easy topic to do so, keep it simple, and advise against, well, meta-gaming. (Oh that is to say, unless you've already met someone's character.) I'll created a basic one for myself as well.
Wondering how this park looks exactly? Honestly. I'm leaving that up to the public. If I created certain bounds to it, I create limits. However, if I let the community build it. It's like its own open world. Only thing I ask to not be too eager. There won't be any mountains erupting from the ground [Well....bring that kind of stuff up with me first] or volcanoes bursting from within to torch the earth.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:
Attribute:
Biography:
Other:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Vice Emargo
Attribute: [Earthshifter]
Appearance: Takes up multiple forms. See Description upon latest post.
Basic Biography: The Baron Emargo, with a past he speaks very little about, he settled upon a world, attempting to find new faces to mask the ones he lost. The gentle giant and connoisseur of all things extravagant. He takes the most interest to books and astronomy.
Other: N/A

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{List of Current Park Dwellers}
Vice Emargo
Ganter
Careena
Nuevo
Shelli

Demetri
Kelby

Kihei
Joll

Maria
Opal
Ana
---
"A closed mouth gathers no foot." - Confucius
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 20:18:18 09/05/2015 by ViceEmargo
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#2 Posted: 08:33:29 30/04/2015
(OOC: is it only dragons?)
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#3 Posted: 13:51:53 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
// Actually no, this place is open to all species. I just had my mind on dragons when I was making it. \\
---
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#4 Posted: 13:53:31 30/04/2015
I'm likely to join, but I don't know how this will turn out; these types of RP's haven't gotten far.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#5 Posted: 14:02:11 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
In the appearance of an elderly Spyro, the Baron Emargo trod amongst his beautiful creation. He seemed one with it--every leaf, every blade of grass, and every little critter rummaging about.

"Ahaha, ah, bright in the morning where the sun doth shine the brightest. The vibrant sound of the birds and the bees are more joyous of a sound than a crackling fire on a cold winter's night."

He took several steps, and after a few minutes the Baron came upon the pond, which he named, Tranquility.
Picking up a pebble, the Baron began to try his hand (or claw) at skipping rocks against the top layer of water, a practice he never had really tried, given his circumstances and duties to attend to.
This was finally a place where he too, could relax and stray away from the bothersomes of the world.
---
#6 Posted: 14:04:41 30/04/2015
(You may not know this, but RP's don't start until people have joined, no one has actually joined this yet.)
---
#7 Posted: 14:24:14 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone
(You may not know this, but RP's don't start until people have joined, no one has actually joined this yet.)

// I have two things to say now. First. Don't already be criticizing. Quite frankly, on my old time of RPing on Forums, I have seen a topic such as this last more than time itself. The second thing is-- I created what we on Twitter call, a "Starter."

I'm sorry if I do not comply to the minimalistic standards, but it's just that I come from different ways of doing things. People will come at their own pace. Not just waiting for a reserve of people, then starting. Honestly, that works for adventure storylines, but that is unneeded in this. Also, I'd like this topic to be less OOC and more RP starting from here. Which is why I'm trying to resist even make this post, but I feel that it is necessary. \\
---
#8 Posted: 14:32:12 30/04/2015
Quote: ViceEmargo
Quote: theuone

// I have two things to say now. First. Don't already be criticizing. Quite frankly, on my old time of RPing on Forums, I have seen a topic such as this last more than time itself. The second thing is-- I created what we on Twitter call, a "Starter."

I'm sorry if I do not comply to the minimalistic standards, but it's just that I come from different ways of doing things. People will come at their own pace. Not just waiting for a reserve of people, then starting. Honestly, that works for adventure storylines, but that is unneeded in this. Also, I'd like this topic to be less OOC and more RP starting from here. Which is why I'm trying to resist even make this post, but I feel that it is necessary. \\

Ahh, sorry, it's just that, not knowing much about you and all that, I had no idea of what your experiences are and such. Well, I would bring in a character or two (or however many you allow), but I'm running out of computor time on my end. I'll do so later.
---
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#9 Posted: 14:36:40 30/04/2015
cool it guys. I didnt read that as criticizing, but moreso friendly advice. Again, he theuone was just relaying his past experiences on the matter. He was completely in the dark about yours Vice.
We are all friends here
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
#10 Posted: 20:23:06 30/04/2015
(Well, LOZ, good to see you aren't gone, wish you were on more often. And yes, ViceEmargo, I merely didn't know about what you've done before. Anyway, for my first character sheet ...)

Name: Ganter
Nickname: Gant (he hates being called that though; it's something his sister calls him occasionally), 'soul of hope' (only a select few call him that, and only very special beings at that, so in other words, no one around here.)
Attribute/Element: ice
Biography: He has ice-blue scales with a ice-white underbelly. His horns are similar to Spyro's with the exception being it's a silver color, and the same thing for his crest. His eyes are blue. Ganter's wings are also ice-blue, and for his tail tip, it resembles three fan-like horizontal blades with a blue 'orb' in the center. Also, he is rather friendly, but a stubborn ice dragon. Ganter will give his life to protect his siblings, knowing that they are so closely bonded that they'd do the same. With that in mind, Ganter will also protect anyone who he considers a friend. When someone needs help, he won't hesitate to give it. Also, Ganter doesn't like being bored; when he gets bored, he does the first thing that comes to mind. He has a special power called Hope Light, which is activated from strong positive emotions, but given the basis of this RP, he won't likely ever use it. He has two siblings, a little brother named Nuevo, and older sister named Careena. The three of them have a very strong bond.

(I'll bring in the two sibs if Ganter is accepted.)
---
#11 Posted: 20:39:02 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
// Sorry for my passive aggression. I'm quirky. I guess I just need get used to how things are done here. And apparently I have to accept people. \\

Ganter = Accepted.

List Of Park Dwellers Update();
+Ganter
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:41:25 30/04/2015 by ViceEmargo
#12 Posted: 21:00:33 30/04/2015
(It's alright, at least you don't seem to be an alt, I looked on your GB, and someone apparently thinks you are an alt of the infamous LocoGuy107, whom just recently got banned in his new account, Blisten.)

Name: Careena
Nickname: N/A
Attribute/Element: ice
Biography: She is the most responsible, and eldest of the trio. Careena has made it her personal duty to make sure her brothers have a guardian, and so she has become it, so she is very protective of her younger brothers.. She, too, doesn't like being separated from her siblings, but can handle it. Also, Careena often bickers with Ganter, but she never truly gets angry. While she is the most mature, she enjoys a good time, and can often be seen exchanging pranks with Ganter. She looks like a normal ice dragoness, complete with an icicle tail tip. She is normal compared to Ganter.

Name: Nuevo
Nickname: N/A
Attritbute/Element: ice
Biography: The youngest of the three siblings. He resembles a smaller version of Ganter, but his tail tip is shaped like Spyro's. He strongly admires Ganter and doesn't want to ever be separated from him. He is also very friendly and nieve. Unlike his brother, he is relatively normal. Underneath his hatchling-like exterior, he as a rather clever mind.
---
#13 Posted: 21:51:00 30/04/2015
Name: Shelli
Nickname: Sloom
Element:Water
Biography: This sea slug was born, but was orphaned at a young age. He is hard working, and he is a genius. He does not anger, and he loves life
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#14 Posted: 21:58:43 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
// This roleplay may begin when you people wish. I have already constructed my starter, unless it's appropriate to redo it.

{ Careena = Accepted }
{ Nuevo = Accepted }
{ Shelli = Accepted }
\\
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the appearance of an elderly Spyro, the Baron Emargo trod amongst his beautiful creation. He seemed one with it--every leaf, every blade of grass, and every little critter rummaging about.

"Ahaha, ah, bright in the morning where the sun doth shine the brightest. The vibrant sound of the birds and the bees are more joyous of a sound than a crackling fire on a cold winter's night."

He took several steps, and after a few minutes the Baron came upon the pond, which he named, Tranquility.
Picking up a pebble, the Baron began to try his hand (or claw) at skipping rocks against the top layer of water, a practice he never had really tried, given his circumstances and duties to attend to.
This was finally a place where he too, could relax and stray away from the bothersomes of the world.
---
#15 Posted: 22:04:54 30/04/2015
(Alright, I'll probably add one or two more characters after a bit, but for the moment, i'm sticking with just the sibs.)

Ganter woke up near a pond; the sun shining over his ice-blue head. In a moment of panic, he looked around, and sighed once he saw his brother Nuevo, and sister Careena, whom were also waking up.

"Guys, I don't think we are at the cabin anymore." Careena examined their surroundings.

"Let's go see if anyone else is here." Nuevo suggested.
---
#16 Posted: 22:21:35 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
The Baron silently sang in a humming voice, resting on a rock without a care in the world. Twas a shame his fairest madam was not there to join him.
---
#17 Posted: 22:47:03 30/04/2015
Name: Demetri
Attribute: Nature (Specifically the season of fall)
Biography: Demetri is one of the last of his kind, a Deer spirit given an anthro form. Aligned with the season of Fall, he represents change, hunt, and harvest. He is very outgoing and loves to interact with others, but often wears a mask of happiness, to hide the despair of losing his brother spirits of nature.
Appearance: Demetri represents the human form of a Chital Stag. He is quite tall and slim, with white spots littering his oak brown fur. His antlers are large, but not the largest of his sibilings, and are decorated with leaves, bells, and feathers. Demetri's right ear has three hoop piercings. He has adopted wearing clothes similar to the trends humans have, with loose-fitting cargo shorts and a open short-sleeved hoodie.
Other: The only other surviving nature spirit is his youngest sister, Kelby, who represents the Spring. He keeps in contact with her quite often. She is the only thing that he would give his life as a Nature spirit to protect.

Name: Kelby
Attribute: Nature (Specifically the season of Spring)
Biography: Kelby is the younger sister to the Nature spirit, Demetri. She is often shy and quiet, yet seems to always hold an optimistic point of view. The loss of her siblings had some affect on her, but she tries to think for the future, not for the past.
Appearance: Kelby has the features of a Water Doe, small, meek, and golden brown with longer fur. Her tusks are very small and only slightly visible. Her Nature element reflects that which is spring, the time of rebirth, growth, and happiness. She follows her brother's hoofsteps and wears human clothing, usually an extremely large t-shirt borrowed from her brother and comfortable shorts, although they are hidden by the draping shirts she wears. She has many natural gems pierced in her slender ears, although the gems are small and hard to notice.
Other: Kelby looks up to her brother and follows him around often. Her shyness forces her to hide behind him when confronting others. Shew was too young to remember what happened to her siblings, but she does know they are gone.

Both characters are ageless, since they are spirits of nature, but they chose mortal avatars to represent their forms.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:50:42 30/04/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#18 Posted: 22:57:51 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Demetrius = Accepted.
Kelby = Accepted
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:05:47 30/04/2015 by ViceEmargo
#19 Posted: 23:05:33 30/04/2015
ERHMEGERS SPERLLIN
---
#20 Posted: 23:06:42 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: LegendOfZelda
ERHMEGERS SPERLLIN

// Literally fixed it the second you posted that. Sorry I had been doing Archery, so I was using my phone. Blame spell checker on that one. \\
---
#21 Posted: 23:46:34 30/04/2015
Leaves danced in the wind; reds, oranges, and browns fluttering about in a whirlwind. They gathered near the tree line of the park and clustered as the wind became stronger, swaying the nearby trees with its strength. The dead leaves began to mass together, forming seamless shapes and converging into one form. In an instant, the wind died down, all that was left of the windswept foliage was a humanoid figure. Its antlers gleamed in the calm light of the park, and the figure became animated.
Demetri let out a long sigh, as though he was holding his breath for a very long time. He glanced around the park, taking in the new environment and feeling the nature around him. He spotted a dragon from afar, and tilted his head curiously, yet did not advance. The creature was quite a ways away from him, and seemed to be relaxed. No need to bother it yet. He let out an eerie whistle that seemed to move the air of the park. Immediately the grass beside him began to grow wild, reaching out to all that surrounded it. He stepped closer and let out a small laugh.
"I signaled, that means it's safe" He said softly, reaching to the overgrowth of grass and budding flowers. A cloven hand took his, and a meek voice came from the grass, "I know, I'm just taking my time."
Out stepped another humanoid figure, smaller than Demetri, and she instantly hid behind him. After a moment of silence, she nudged him softly. "I told you that this place was pretty." Kelby said quietly, glancing around. "The plants here always grow strong. They like it."
Demetri chuckled slightly and patted Kelby's head. "You were right, yet again." He then pointed to the dragon in the distance. "Would you like to make ourselves known?" He asked her, and she quickly nodded. They clasped their hands together and peacefully made their way to the dragon.

OOC: i dunno. this post was kinda scatterbrained.
---
#22 Posted: 23:56:01 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Stretching a bit, the Baron had been day dreaming. About who? Only to know, his lovely wife and daughter back at the Emargo Manor. Knowing Lumine was very safe, especially with her playmate Drakon. But then another thought struck through his mind like the last tap of the water by a pebble he had thrown. Four small feet could be lightly felt trodding his way. It could be one or two people....depending upon their species, but they were not perfect in sync, perhaps two traveling close together. The pictures are never clear. Perhaps the newest comers to his garden of tranquility.
But the Dragon did not bid himself with getting up to meet them, but stayed in his relaxed position.

His voice was solemn but silent. Like a father speaking kind words to his daughter. [Which in this case, the dragon fit that case.]

"Enjoying the Garden?" was the only phrase he spoke.
---
#23 Posted: 23:59:23 30/04/2015
Ganter looked across the pond to see an adult dragon and two deer-like creatures, "Hey, let's go meet them." He flapped his wings, flying across the pond. His brother and sister followed suit.
---
#24 Posted: 00:12:20 01/05/2015
Kelby jumped at the voice. She acknowledged where it came from, but it startled her nonetheless. She hid further behind Demetri, and held onto his sleeve tightly. As they made their way closer to the dragon, Demetri bowed slightly as a greeting. "It is quite a preserved piece of land. Not much nature is kept this well anymore."
Kelby mumbled something and tugged on his sleeve, pulling his attention to the others coming toward them. Demetri tipped his head to great them as well, and returned his attention to the dragon. "You are the owner, are you not?"
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:12:49 01/05/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#25 Posted: 00:25:34 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
His head twitched slightly, the approach of more to greet. The Baron said not a word yet, but organized himself and arose to his feet. He seemed much taller now. He made himself to appear of royalty and magnificence, but still posh and gentle.

"Peace, be still. None is to be harmed in this beautiful place."

Lowering his in respect, then bringing it back up to his kingly height, he spoke again.

"I wouldn't put it correctly to declare that I own this land. Though it is true that I helped this nature to look how it is as you see it, the land owns itself, and dictates itself. I merely lend a hand."

"But allow me to introduce myself. I am Vice, Vice Emargo. Baron of the Great Emargo Manor, far from this place, I have come. For I am also a traveler, always looking for the good in the land of which I have come to reside upon."

"So tell me, young ones. What are thy names, and from where do thee hail?"
---
#26 Posted: 00:29:20 01/05/2015
Ganter and his siblings were close enough to hear Vice give his small speech; they landed nearby.
---
#27 Posted: 00:39:43 01/05/2015
"We are fellow admirers of nature, going where the wind takes us. I am Demetri, and this is my sister, Kelby." He gestured to his sister, who didn't come out from hiding. "The wind told us to come here." Her voice chimed softly as she peeked at Vice. "N-Nice to meet you sir."
---
#28 Posted: 00:49:43 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"It is great to see you have come to my garden of sorts. And even as I speak, more approach. What a lovely gathering of beings including myself. Please do enjoy yourselves here, and if you have any questions of me, feel free to ask. I am an old drake, which means I have a lot of answers to give."
---
#29 Posted: 00:50:42 01/05/2015
Careena stepped forward first to the unknown three, "Uhh, hello."
---
#30 Posted: 00:56:02 01/05/2015
Shelli rose out of a nice river. He heard the speech, happy he was in a peaceful place. He walked over,saying " Hi! I am Shelli! I am a sea slug from the north sea! How are you!"
---
#31 Posted: 01:05:22 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Shelli, and..." Grand Vice Emargo then turned to the shy one of the trio whom had made visit to their little conversation.
"Well, at least we can tell who the brave one is." He chuckled a bit, his nose flaring as his last laugh came as a cough.
"Tell us your name little one, introduce thyself. We are all connected here, or else we should be. We're all together, and that's honestly the first step to understanding you all, unique creatures."
---
#32 Posted: 01:08:39 01/05/2015
"Well, the only one of us who doesn't do fighting is him," Ganter pointed at Nuevo, slightly insulted, "that's Nuevo, my younger brother, I'm Ganter, and this is my older sister, Careena."
---
#33 Posted: 01:14:00 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"A grand sight to see all of you come to my garden. The grass is greener here. And if my senses serve me correctly, I'd assume you through hail from a division of Ice. I took a trip to an Arctic Tundra not too long ago..., though I've been in much colder places."
---
#34 Posted: 01:18:39 01/05/2015
Kelby's ears perked up as the sea slug introduced itself, and her shy atmosphere dissolved. She rushed over to Sgelli with eyes of excitement. "Wow, your from the sea? My name is Kelby! Its so very nice to meet you" she said as she scooted closer to him.
Demetri laughed lightly as his sister awkwardly examined the sea slug. "She has an unhealthy infatuation with the ocean. I'm sorry" he said and walked over to her. He was secretly trying to avoid the icy ones. Their presence reminded him too well of someone long past.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:20:20 01/05/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#35 Posted: 01:18:47 01/05/2015
Ganter looked from Vice to his siblings, "No, we came from a cabin in a meadow somewhere, and based on a couple other times, this may not even be the same dimension or such."

"Ganter took a couple trips into other realities in his recent adventures." Careena said.

"Well, this place is cool." Nuevo remarked.
---
#36 Posted: 01:19:26 01/05/2015
"I hate to interrupt, but have you been to
the North Sea? After a land savaged by war, I am glad to be at peace.You seem to like water yourself! We will get along well!" he said to her.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:26:01 01/05/2015 by DrobotMewTwo
#37 Posted: 01:33:52 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"There's no such thing as an unhealthy love for the ocean. It's a beautiful sight. Especially from the sky, when the lights are tuned down and the stars are bright. I myself, give much care to the stars in the night sky, they are quite beautiful."

He cocked his head back to the trio speaking, looking at them with wandering eyes.
"I wouldn't be surprised. I come from a far away land as well. I reckon we all do. But it's the forces of 'reality' that bring us all together and one point or another. All are drawn to beauty in some form or another, it's only natural."
---
#38 Posted: 01:36:28 01/05/2015
Ganter twitched his tail at the wisdom that elder dragon spoke; he didn't know anyone, save for the Guardians, that could talk with such words of wisdom.
---
#39 Posted: 01:51:54 01/05/2015
Kelby giggled, poking Shelli gingerly. Her excitement couldn't be put into words. She just wanted to hug the creature forever.
Demetri smiled and patted his sisters head. "I suppose you are right, Vice." he said, genuine contemplation in his voice. "You've been around for quite some time, haven't you, Dragon? Your wisdom reminds me of one who has seen the world ten times over."
---
#40 Posted: 02:04:41 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"I have most assuredly lived an expasperating account of years. Enough to grow my library with thousands of mine own handwritten books...and thousands of others. I've seen a great many things. A great many of good, and a great many of evil. The forces we know that twists and bends the hearts and minds of men lurk about and jump at any given moment. Whether good or bad. That's why we always say it's best to know what side you're on..."
He looked at his gold ring, encrusted with sapphires which made out the letter, E.

"As for me and my house, we stand on a thin line of decisions. I can be called both good and evil. I hold no alignment."

Just then, he realized he sound a little darker than he needed to be, this was not the place or time for that at all, for this was a place of peace. He reevaluated his posture and respoke.

"Oh but the joyous of traveling all kinds of lands! The tallest mountains, the deepest gorges, and the longest rivers. And civilations. I've been around long enough to see the birth and fall of some. It's quite intriguing..."
---
#41 Posted: 02:06:48 01/05/2015
Careena and Ganter exchanged glances curiously, and Nuevo said, "So, is there anywhere where we can simply relax at?"
---
#42 Posted: 02:15:51 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
The Baron gave a quick glance to them as well, and pointed down a trail, where the two Deer-kin had made their arrival.
"Walk, and you shall see a garden, filled with such a vast elegance of flowers and vines that you would not have previously seen in your life. To path to the right leads there. But the other path, that leads to fountain, which open grass where you may lay if you wish. It's all of what you make of it, young ones."
---
#43 Posted: 02:19:49 01/05/2015
"Well, we were talking about somewhere enclosed really, but thanks anyway." Ganter said, walking down the trail; they needed time to think about what they had just been through.
---
#44 Posted: 02:33:10 01/05/2015
Demetri was astonished and slightly uncomfortable at the information about the dragon. How could something live that long naturally? Was he older than Morana, his beloved eldest sister? He wanted to know, but it wasn't his place. "We should find a place to rest as well." he said, hoisting Kelby to her feet. She squeaked and reluctantly stood. "I would also like to get the lay of the land."
---
#45 Posted: 02:45:16 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
"Follow, and I shall tell you more as we walk, before we come to a place of rest for the weary heart and soul."
As the Baron spoke, it seemed that he was going to walk directly into a shroud of bushes, but as he came to them, they shifted and shivered into different positions, only to reveal another trail, this one, walled with large bushels of exotic flowers of all sorts of colors.
---
#46 Posted: 02:48:25 01/05/2015
"Wow." Ganter remarked at the new trail.
---
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#47 Posted: 04:36:50 01/05/2015
Name: Kihei
Attribute: Ice Powers
Appearance: (He's the blue dragon in my avatar)
Basic Biography: Kihei is the prince of the ice dragons that live in a far off land, but he has been away from his homeland because of his father being murdered by anarchists, he has been under my care for about a year
Other: He is very friendly and has met Ganter and his siblings
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#48 Posted: 10:22:12 01/05/2015
Sheli was shocked. "How did you make this place?"
---
#49 Posted: 13:36:31 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
// Kihei Accepted \\

"I found a desolate land, which seemed marred by corruption of multiple levels. As if it was a war zone. Simply to leave it as it was would be a crime. I took the roots of the might trees and set them here. I took the liliput seeds of many different flowers, and sow them into the ground, where they may grow into a vast ocean of color. I took the rivers of life, and brought them forth here to feed
it."
---
#50 Posted: 13:39:36 01/05/2015
"Wow, that must have taken a long time to do so." Careena said.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me