Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Slow Down, Bull - Insomniac Games's First-Ever Steam Game (All-Purpose)
Page 1 of 1
Slow Down, Bull - Insomniac Games's First-Ever Steam Game (All-Purpose) [CLOSED]
Blisten Ripto Gems: 62
#1 Posted: 04:18:22 21/04/2015 | Topic Creator
So I went about in Insomniac Games's website, and I saw that they made an unexpected but surprising new IP, entirely developed for Steam.

[User Posted Image]

Quote:
Slow Down, Bull is an action collecting game about a stressed out, overachiever bull who just wants to make beautiful art. Help steer Esteban through a beautiful schoolcraft art world to collect as many crafty pieces as you can, but be careful! Every time you steer him, he gets a little more stressed out, and you DON’T want to stress him out! Run and bounce around levels in 5 different areas, avoid knocking over hapless denizens, don’t get caught by Annette the Bullcatcher, and above all, keep your cool! Meet new critter friends to help Esteban achieve his dreams of being the best he can possibly be. Replay levels to improve your scores!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

Oh, and for those people who think Insomniac Games is all about themselves these days:

[User Posted Image]

Quote:
In partnership with Starlight Children’s Foundation, 50% of Insomniac’s net proceeds from Slow Down, Bull (at least 30% of the purchase price) will benefit Starlight’s efforts to improve the life and health of kids and families around the world. Developed by independent development studio Insomniac Games, the creators of Ratchet & Clank, Sunset Overdrive, and Spyro the Dragon.

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#2 Posted: 06:41:07 21/04/2015
Ratchet and Clank will never have a real full-game again, will it? ;_;
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#3 Posted: 12:16:06 21/04/2015
^Uh, they're doing a re-imagining of the 1st game for the PS4, to coincide with the movie. That will be a full-length game. Both studios have been working on it. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#4 Posted: 13:04:25 21/04/2015
Hmmm, the game doesn't look like much. Maybe it's better than it looks.
#5 Posted: 23:41:16 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Personally, I think it's a decent game as long as you're willing to support both Insomniac Games and children for a good cause. I felt happy to comply with their intentions.
#6 Posted: 02:09:44 23/04/2015
I've seen some of the development sessions on Twitch. It looks nifty, but I don't own Steam. *shrug*
---
#7 Posted: 02:25:23 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
You do realize that Steam is merely an iTunes for computer games, right mate? Since it's that way, Steam is free. It's most of the games on there that aren't, with a few clear exceptions including but not limited to Team Fortress 2 and DOTA 2.

Plus, Steam has achievements and an in-game overlay that kind of works similarly to those systems seen on the Xbox, so all in all, Steam is a legitimate gaming platform.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:27:17 23/04/2015 by Blisten
#8 Posted: 02:27:42 23/04/2015
^I do not own a computer that's good for gaming. <.<
---
#9 Posted: 02:35:06 23/04/2015 | Topic Creator
That's okay mate, because you only need a computer that's good enough for your mum to accidentally watch up NSFW videos without lag.

In further detail, you actually just need a computer with an Pentium 4 @ 2.4 GHz and 1 GB RAM, as well as a shiny little computer chip that will run so-called "DX 9 graphics." That being said, a Windows XP office desktop machine will do just fine.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:36:22 23/04/2015 by Blisten
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me