Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Disney Infinity 3.0 Topic: Rest In Peace, Disney Infinity (2013-2016)
First | Page 2 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24
The Disney Infinity 3.0 Topic: Rest In Peace, Disney Infinity (2013-2016)
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#51 Posted: 13:35:52 22/04/2015
Am I the only one who'd like to see Pocahontas in this game?

...I am?

*goes and sits in the corner*
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6059
#52 Posted: 16:53:03 22/04/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03

...I am?

No, you're not. I'd rather see more of classic Disney than of Marvel or Star Wars. I want characters like Peter Pan, Pocahontas, Belle, Simba, Hercules, Alice, & Winne the Pooh.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#53 Posted: 20:27:14 22/04/2015
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
Quote: mantez
Quote: shroom boom
all i want is dipper and mabel in 3.0 and ill be happy as figures.

Rumor is that Gravity is getting its own game.

Source?

Alex Hirsch - 2014 San Diego Comic Con

Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#54 Posted: 20:43:41 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
I want
Disney
1.simba
2.timon and pumba
3.ferb
4.dipper
5.goofy/or zurg

Marvel
1.wolverine
2.deadpool
3.ultron
4.thing
5.vision

Star Wars
1.R2D2
2.yoda
3.commander rex
4.darth vader
5.kit fisto
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:44:26 22/04/2015 by Skylanders fan
#55 Posted: 21:37:27 22/04/2015
Seeing some of these lists, I feel this should be posted...

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but a number of characters simply will not happen. As was posted in an earlier topic for Infinity, Disney may own the rights to Marvel, but not the movie rights to every Marvel series. Prime example being X-Men. Unless they do some weird thing like Wolverine being noted as from the Avengers series cause of cross-overs or something, it simply won't happen. And no, a character won't get added simply to add as DI seems primarily founded as a cash cow to promote Disney movies/series. No X-Men in Infinity. Pretty sure this includes Deadpool too.

Also, no Fantastic Four. Not just because of movie rights, but not much merchandise of them is happening right now. I believe whoever does have the rights is being a butt right now or something. A Marvel card game with a F4 expansion had the expansion discontinued and another isn't having F4 for the same reason. None of those characters will happen. Even if Disney wanted to, I doubt the company who has their rights would let them do it.

Finally, for those wanting people such as Ashoka or Rex who came from Clone Wars.... While there is a chance, it is a very slim one. The main reason Clone Wars ended was over rights. When Disney bought Star Wars, another group was doing Clone Wars and had the contracts with Lucas. In order for Clone Wars to continue, new contracts and new legal stuff would've been needed. Disney decided it wasn't worth the effort and didn't. While I'm not entirely sure, I highly doubt Disney owns the rights to any characters originating from Clone Wars.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#56 Posted: 21:45:27 22/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki

Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but a number of characters simply will not happen. As was posted in an earlier topic for Infinity, Disney may own the rights to Marvel, but not the movie rights to every Marvel series. Prime example being X-Men. Unless they do some weird thing like Wolverine being noted as from the Avengers series cause of cross-overs or something, it simply won't happen. And no, a character won't get added simply to add as DI seems primarily founded as a cash cow to promote Disney movies/series. No X-Men in Infinity. Pretty sure this includes Deadpool too.

Also, no Fantastic Four. Not just because of movie rights, but not much merchandise of them is happening right now. I believe whoever does have the rights is being a butt right now or something. A Marvel card game with a F4 expansion had the expansion discontinued and another isn't having F4 for the same reason. None of those characters will happen. Even if Disney wanted to, I doubt the company who has their rights would let them do it.

Finally, for those wanting people such as Ashoka or Rex who came from Clone Wars.... While there is a chance, it is a very slim one. The main reason Clone Wars ended was over rights. When Disney bought Star Wars, another group was doing Clone Wars and had the contracts with Lucas. In order for Clone Wars to continue, new contracts and new legal stuff would've been needed. Disney decided it wasn't worth the effort and didn't. While I'm not entirely sure, I highly doubt Disney owns the rights to any characters originating from Clone Wars.

Yeah thats true but
Ashoka Tano is in Star Wars Rebels Disney's own show
theres that.Also I think they could add wolverine maybe as a toy box only charcter if they decide Marvel is getting little to no levels (like disney in 2.0).Lastlyif they really wnated to add Wolverine in (he is heavly requested similar to G.F character) I can see Wolverine being a Avengers charcter as seen multiple times in tv shows/comics so it can happen imo.
---
#57 Posted: 22:10:50 22/04/2015
Ah, hadn't seen much with Rebels and even noted I wasn't too sure on them.

I know they could do something like that, as I noted above, but as also noted DI tends to put it with them being from a certain franchise. Even if not with the story modes, the base designs show this and proven with Maleficent's Angelina Jolie appearance as opposed to classic. I see it unlikely they'd throw in some random character with no prior basis in their works.

He had a small guest appearance in the Ultimate Spidey show for a couple episodes, but nothing major. 2.0 with that play-set would've been the time to do it if they were to. I don't see them listing him as an Avenger with him not appearing in the Avengers movies. Something they can't do anyway as lack of rights to use him in those movies. Given the Ult Spidey appearance, Wolverine has a very very tiny chance, but still highly unlikely. Even then, he'd be the only one to appear, so don't hold your breath for Cyclops, Phoenix, Magneto, or anyone else.
---
AdamGregory03 Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#58 Posted: 23:03:45 22/04/2015
Quote: AdamGregory03

...I am?

No, you're not. I'd rather see more of classic Disney than of Marvel or Star Wars. I want characters like Peter Pan, Pocahontas, Belle, Simba, Hercules, Alice, & Winne the Pooh.

Agreed 110%. Bring in some of the guys that got you off the ground in the first place, Big D!
---
Golden Queen did nothing wrong and she is best evil waifu.
Check this out! Please?
Tigorus Emerald Sparx Gems: 3589
#59 Posted: 23:17:04 22/04/2015

Except that Lucas Film owns the Clone Wars Series and the characters contained therein. Disney bought Lucas Film and owns them all. That's why the un-aired season 6 episodes made it to Netflix shortly after Disney bought Lucas Film. Not only is Ahsoka returning but Rex is also coming back with some other clones as older dudes (going to be f-ing EPIX). Cartoon Network (fixed) has no rights since even back then Lucas Film owned the show and characters. In the example of the X-men, Marvel was a bit of a dummy head on that one and they're stuck with Fox owning the rights. Although somehow Marvel Heroes can get away with it so you never know.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:21:42 23/04/2015 by Tigorus
#60 Posted: 23:39:58 22/04/2015
Quote: Tigorus

Except that Lucas Film owns the Clone Wars Series and the characters contained therein. Disney bought Lucas Film and owns them all. That's why the un-aired season 6 episodes made it to Netflix shortly after Disney bought Lucas Film. Not only is Ahsoka returning but Rex is also coming back with some other clones as older dudes (going to be f-ing EPIX). Nick has no rights since even back then Lucas Film owned the show and characters. In the example of the X-men, Marvel was a bit of a dummy head on that one and their stuck with Fox owning the rights. Although somehow Marvel Heroes can get away with it so you never know.

Yeah, the mistake with Clone Wars was pointed out. Like I said, I wasn't entirely sure on that one cause of just what led to it getting cancelled. My bad and I admit fault in that part. Also Nick never owned anything, Clone Wars was on CN.

If Disney threw the characters all together and made them all co-exist properly in the same universe, it'd be different. Though DI seems to strictly enforce segregation between each movie/show. Even with the ToyBox only characters it seems apparent it is made distinct they are from specific things. With nothing to denote X-Men as being from, I see it incredibly unlikely. Not impossible, but about less than 1% of a chance.
---
GothamLord Yellow Sparx Gems: 1790
#61 Posted: 02:54:20 23/04/2015
I use to have a chart with a breakdown of all the licensing rights between Marvel and the various studios. I cant find it at the moment. What it boils down to basically however is that Fox has the MOVIE rights to the X-Men & the Fantastic Four. Technically because the rights are only based around movies, Marvel/Disney could promote X-Men and the F4 through other media such as video games and television formats. F4 has gotten basically NOTHING outside of the online Marvel Heroes ARPG and the Avengers Alliance Facebook game. The X-men and Wolverine have gotten a bit more love. However with all of these characters they have been very clear to be comic book universe versions only. Disney would rather blacklist all Fox owned material, and not provide them with anything to be considered promotion of the characters. Hence why there was no Wolverine or Deadpool with the DI2 Spider-man Playsets. We all know both those characters would have sold like crazy and were in the cartoon. Hence why there were no Days of Future Past X-men toys. No Fantastic Four toys. Even the minimum X-Men Lego toys were all comic-book centric. Disney would rather minimize Fox's profits on the characters to only what they get from box office receipts. If the studios arent getting additional promotion on these characters through merchandising it becomes harder to justify to keep the rights.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:55:59 23/04/2015 by GothamLord
#62 Posted: 03:20:00 23/04/2015
Quote: GothamLord
I use to have a chart with a breakdown of all the licensing rights between Marvel and the various studios. I cant find it at the moment. What it boils down to basically however is that Fox has the MOVIE rights to the X-Men & the Fantastic Four. Technically because the rights are only based around movies, Marvel/Disney could promote X-Men and the F4 through other media such as video games and television formats. F4 has gotten basically NOTHING outside of the online Marvel Heroes ARPG and the Avengers Alliance Facebook game. The X-men and Wolverine have gotten a bit more love. However with all of these characters they have been very clear to be comic book universe versions only. Disney would rather blacklist all Fox owned material, and not provide them with anything to be considered promotion of the characters. Hence why there was no Wolverine or Deadpool with the DI2 Spider-man Playsets. We all know both those characters would have sold like crazy and were in the cartoon. Hence why there were no Days of Future Past X-men toys. No Fantastic Four toys. Even the minimum X-Men Lego toys were all comic-book centric. Disney would rather minimize Fox's profits on the characters to only what they get from box office receipts. If the studios arent getting additional promotion on these characters through merchandising it becomes harder to justify to keep the rights.

I totally hear what your saying but games like Marvel Heroes and Lego Marvel totally don't make any since. Why those games but not D.I.? There are all kinds of app. games too. I'd love the comic book versions of the X-men. That's really the only version I'd want. At least Star Wars won't be a problem sine they own it outright.
#63 Posted: 03:47:15 23/04/2015
Quote: GothamLord

I totally hear what your saying but games like Marvel Heroes and Lego Marvel totally don't make any since. Why those games but not D.I.? There are all kinds of app. games too. I'd love the comic book versions of the X-men. That's really the only version I'd want. At least Star Wars won't be a problem sine they own it outright.

It comes down to what I'd said earlier. DI seems mostly used to promote movies in the form of merchandise and encourage sales and viewership of such. Something many toys and some movies do and not always a bad thing. The whole segregation in story and enforced differentiation of what each character originates from means Disney has no movie or show to tie them back to that they own. We may want the classic comic version, but if they make them, it'll be based upon a movie version. Prime example being Maleficent. Used the Angelina Jolie one to promote the Maleficent movie instead of using the classic look which would've appeased more Disney fans.

In cases like Lego Marvel & Marvel Heroes, it's simply just Marvel in general. It doesn't try to tie back to any movies or shows, it just uses Marvel in its purest form.
---
OnionCakes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1810
#64 Posted: 14:58:36 24/04/2015
I'd like to add (while we're bursting bubbles lol) there will most likely be no Simba this round either.

There was an interview last year when the concept art of Simba and Aurora surfaced on one of the Disney artists who worked for Infinity posted it to his blog.

[User Posted Image]

In the interview they said at this time they know fans want Simba but he's not like other four legged characters. He's a king, so you can't just saddle him up and ride him; as well as he can't just ride other characters.

Which was the main reason he was excluded in 2.0 . There might be a slim chance they make a 4-legged character mode or special races with just them but I doubt it ):

part of the reason he was taken out of this concept work:

[User Posted Image]
---
Check out my boyfriends Skylander ARTWORK
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=108425
http://jacob-a-sweet.tumblr.com/
#65 Posted: 17:02:38 24/04/2015
I kinda figured being a quadruped would cause issues, still listed him earlier for the sake of listing classic Disney. I did notice there hadn't been any yet, though didn't think of just why, though riding vehicles and things makes sense. I know in the first KH game, they wanted to do Pride Lands and have Sora turn into a lion cub for the world, though at the time the game couldn't handle having a playable quadruped so Simba got down-graded to a summon until they could fix it in KH2.
---
OnionCakes Yellow Sparx Gems: 1810
#66 Posted: 17:36:52 24/04/2015
I kinda figured being a quadruped would cause issues, still listed him earlier for the sake of listing classic Disney. I did notice there hadn't been any yet, though didn't think of just why, though riding vehicles and things makes sense. I know in the first KH game, they wanted to do Pride Lands and have Sora turn into a lion cub for the world, though at the time the game couldn't handle having a playable quadruped so Simba got down-graded to a summon until they could fix it in KH2.

all that AND Sora's first design was VERY lion king based! So there was conflict with that as well. (Should he becoem a full lion? Or be half half in that world kind of thing.)
---
Check out my boyfriends Skylander ARTWORK
http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=108425
http://jacob-a-sweet.tumblr.com/
#67 Posted: 17:58:44 24/04/2015
Quote: OnionCakes

all that AND Sora's first design was VERY lion king based! So there was conflict with that as well. (Should he becoem a full lion? Or be half half in that world kind of thing.)

You mean the one with the lion tail, paws, ears, and chainsaw? That was really early on and I don't think ever went far from concept stages. There was a lot of debate around the main character when the game was first getting discussed and planned. Square wanted Mickey, Disney wanted Donald, and Nomura wanted a human as the main protagonist. Sora with Donald & Goofy is the result of a compromise. We probably had the design we got in KH1 by the time they actually got around to planning worlds.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#68 Posted: 16:35:50 26/04/2015
I only want
Bill
Dipper
Mabel
Figment
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Punk Shock Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#69 Posted: 00:10:51 27/04/2015
My most wanted are all female (what a shock):

• Snow White
  • Ursula
  • Cruella de Vil
  • Wasp
  • She-Hulk
  • Nebula
  • Princess Leia
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#70 Posted: 00:39:30 27/04/2015
Quote: Sleepy0429
I only want
Bill
Dipper
Mabel
Figment

YES. THIS WILL BE THE ONLY WAY I WILL BUY DI.

I LOVE YOU GRAVITY FALLS, I NEED YOU, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU.
---
Spread those positive vibes
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#71 Posted: 01:17:14 28/04/2015
Fear, sadness, and disgust are on taobao. Also INSIDE OUT PLAYSET CONFIRMED!!!!!
#72 Posted: 02:55:02 29/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Check this out we have video footage its kinda short though!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0hvSoHDlFU
---
#73 Posted: 15:48:09 29/04/2015
Quote: Skylanders fan

Of what? It appears to have been removed.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#74 Posted: 16:53:33 29/04/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
Fear, sadness, and disgust are on taobao. Also INSIDE OUT PLAYSET CONFIRMED!!!!!

...And no links?
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#75 Posted: 19:56:33 29/04/2015 | Topic Creator

well it was footage of joy in the toy box so its seems to have gotten deleted also it seems that star wars has been confimerd do to a tweet by jv saying Be patient, Padawan
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:33:53 29/04/2015 by Skylanders fan
#76 Posted: 22:57:41 29/04/2015

well it was footage of joy in the toy box so its seems to have gotten deleted also it seems that star wars has been confimerd do to a tweet by jv saying Be patient, Padawan

Patience leads to frustration, frustration leads to hate, hate leads to...ah hell they need to just confirm this crap on 5-4-15!!!!
myskylanders Gold Sparx Gems: 2156
#77 Posted: 19:34:01 30/04/2015
Patience is over, Infinity 3.0 Starter Pack: http://mydisneyinfinity.de/201...-wars-bild-hot/
---
- http://www.myskylanders.de All Skylanders related in German
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#78 Posted: 19:39:12 30/04/2015
Quote: myskylanders
Patience is over, Infinity 3.0 Starter Pack: http://mydisneyinfinity.de/201...-wars-bild-hot/

looks photoshopped
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#79 Posted: 20:24:55 30/04/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: myskylanders

i was just gonna post that really like the look and but wonder why anakin and ashoka.
---
#80 Posted: 22:09:19 30/04/2015
O...M....Mother-truckin...G!!!!!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/20...s-anakin-ahsoka

It's so beautiful...tears...of joy.

Regardign that Saturn link, did you guys notice the date of 20-8-15?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:07 30/04/2015 by Tigorus
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#81 Posted: 22:15:04 30/04/2015
^ Huh so it's confirmed wonder who else will be joining in on the star wars side since there is some to pick from
---
POPSMARTS!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:16:17 30/04/2015 by Reverse0456
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#82 Posted: 22:21:04 30/04/2015
Yet again... we want better stories...
#83 Posted: 22:27:05 30/04/2015
Quote: ZapNorris
Yet again... we want better stories...

This so much....would it really kill them to make a good story mode? The Toy Box right now is the main selling point. As it stands I only play the play-set levels to unlock crap for the Toy Box, and that's sad.
Jeriba Yellow Sparx Gems: 1168
#84 Posted: 06:41:25 01/05/2015
3.0 Starter Pack with Anakin and Ahsoka: Link
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:42:23 01/05/2015 by Jeriba
Dark Snap Shot Gold Sparx Gems: 2623
#85 Posted: 07:42:52 01/05/2015
I might get it when it comes cheap
---
Psn-Zydren8cookie, FC 3024-5345-8692
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8194
#86 Posted: 11:39:22 01/05/2015
Since Anakin and Ahsoka are the starter toys, it's a ruddy guarantee that we'll see Grevious, Boba Fett and others.

I have to say, as a Star Wars fan, I'm interested. There are gonna have to be some BIG changes to get me to buy it though.

I wonder how much of a change we'll see this time around or will we see the exact same graphics and gameplay as the two previous games?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:44:28 01/05/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#87 Posted: 12:20:48 01/05/2015
Eh, Clone Wars.. Somewhat expected.

Just waiting for Boba Fett to be announced. If he isn't in the game, I probably won't be getting it.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
#88 Posted: 14:36:47 01/05/2015
Quote: Matteomax
Eh, Clone Wars.. Somewhat expected.

Just waiting for Boba Fett to be announced. If he isn't in the game, I probably won't be getting it.

Yeah Boba Fett is the one I'm waiting for most. To be honest though I'm surprised they went with Clone Wars in the Starter and not Rebels. It could have come with Vader and adult Ahsoka and that would have made S.W. fans go absolutely Ape. Clone Wars, while amazing, was last gen. Infinity usually tries to push new movie/show content. Hell we've already seen the Inside Out figs. I'm super stoked but surprised.
#89 Posted: 18:02:41 01/05/2015
On the other side the Clone Wars characters design was much better as in Rebels with their Aladdin-like character, and I like it that they use it for the OT characters (Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Lando, etc.).

The other question is, what we will become with the Starter Pack. By the look of it again only one play set, no toy box game discs and only two characters. From year by year lesser smilie.
#90 Posted: 20:01:38 01/05/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Jeriba
On the other side the Clone Wars characters design was much better as in Rebels with their Aladdin-like character, and I like it that they use it for the OT characters (Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie, Lando, etc.).

The other question is, what we will become with the Starter Pack. By the look of it again only one play set, no toy box game discs and only two characters. From year by year lesser smilie.

I think/hope this will be priced like the Disney originals starter pack becuse it had two charcters and I could see them replacing the toy box game with a playset
---
#91 Posted: 02:55:43 02/05/2015
Quote: Jeriba

I think/hope this will be priced like the Disney originals starter pack becuse it had two charcters and I could see them replacing the toy box game with a playset

That would be better for Disney. I have no idea how it was in other countrys, but here in Germany the prices goes two month later down to 39,99 €, the same price of the Disney Originals pack. So that many buyers of 2.0 wouldn't buy it a second time at the release for the full price. And we want forget that Disney will have in this year a second anything but small competitor (Lego).

Or they will make it in this year conversely and they will release later a real Disney Infinity starter pack like 1.0 with 3 characters/play sets.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8383
#92 Posted: 03:40:26 02/05/2015
>Has the Star Wars IP
>Uses Clone Wars
#93 Posted: 03:49:13 02/05/2015
Quote: somePerson
>Has the Star Wars IP
>Uses Clone Wars

Hate to say it, but rather agree.... like wtf. Ashoka & Anakin are nice, but where the hell are Luke, Leia, Han, and Vader? Also, what up with Obi-Wan (clone wars era) and Darth Maul pod racing on the box art? Just like lol.
---
#94 Posted: 05:06:43 02/05/2015
The debate as to who should be in the Starter is an endless one. Frankly I'm more bummed that it appears to only come with 2 figures. They are awesome figures but there could have been a third. I wonder if there will be like ships or space. If I can fly around in an A-wing I will be sooooo happy. Toy Box Space Battles would consume my life lol. Buzz Lightyear would wet himself in a real space battle.
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#95 Posted: 12:32:08 02/05/2015
I think they will just make multiple star wars set they did it with marvel giving them 3 different sets (that may have happened in different points in time) so they could still do the same we have Clone Wars they could make one based the movie (though i get the feeling they will base it off of The Force Awakening but they could add anther one on the eariler ones making two) and they could make one on Rebels they could make one for the sith side or... was it imperial i forgot anyway my only problem if they add this much is we will be having they same problem like 2.0 all we got was marvel sets which were mostly meant to be fighting play sets some small changes to each one (that is how feel) and it was in 1.0 to but at least not all the play sets had focus on fighting MU play set had stealth for example. maybe they will add different gameplay elements but also not everyone just wants star wars set same like not everyone wants just marvel sets but cheer up we have a chance at seeing star wars characters you really wanted.
---
POPSMARTS!
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#96 Posted: 12:32:21 02/05/2015
Quote: somePerson
>Has the Star Wars IP
>Uses Clone Wars

Hate to say it, but rather agree.... like wtf. Ashoka & Anakin are nice, but where the hell are Luke, Leia, Han, and Vader? Also, what up with Obi-Wan (clone wars era) and Darth Maul pod racing on the box art? Just like lol.

I'm pretty sure they're doing this because they know everybody will buy those characters very quickly.
Street50 Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#97 Posted: 09:48:15 03/05/2015
Vader would have SOLD the starter pack.
Not a lot of people truly do care about the prequel universe.
Yeah the Clone Wars cartoon series does have a bit of buzz and Star Wars sells to the army of Star Wars fanboys.

Vader sells to everyone beyond just the star wars fans.

As I've said I don't really like the direction they take with these games.
But mulan will indeed be what sells me this game. But like the other two games I'll probably play 4 minutes of the character, download a few single player user created missions and I'll again be bored with this series.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:50:14 03/05/2015 by Street50
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#98 Posted: 10:16:34 03/05/2015
Wish they added lemy from ratatouille

Or
Indiana jones
Brer fox
Brer bear
Brer fox
Robin hood
Mr.toad
Mole
Water rat( forgot his name )
Mc badger
Detective mouse
Roger rabbit
Oswald
Pete
Max( goffy son)
Like those classic characters

Inside out characters look sweet especially sadness his model is cool
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:21:59 03/05/2015 by sky-dragon
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#99 Posted: 00:41:09 04/05/2015
Starwars... I unexpected the expected

Still, my brothers will flip when they see this!
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Squid7201 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1139
#100 Posted: 18:41:15 04/05/2015
After this, forget Skylanders. I am all over that 3.0 starter pack. This game looks to be one of the most promising (even though we don't know hardly anything) this year. Although I completely agree, where the heck is the Original trilogy!!! Who really cares about Anikan and Asokha!
---
"Do you see this! I'm bein repressed! The governments repressin me!"
Monty Python and The Holy Grail.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:43:06 04/05/2015 by Squid7201
First | Page 2 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me