Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Disney Infinity 3.0 Topic: Rest In Peace, Disney Infinity (2013-2016)
First | Previous | Page 17 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24
The Disney Infinity 3.0 Topic: Rest In Peace, Disney Infinity (2013-2016)
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#801 Posted: 08:59:15 17/01/2016
Quote: ZapNorris
HOLY **** YOU GUYS

[User Posted Image]

Source?
---
You can't handle MEMES
sky-dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3206
#802 Posted: 09:30:10 17/01/2016
Funny how I told my uncle that black panther was gonna be in the game BOOM there he is smilie

I want to see
dr jones - Indiana jones in this game
Bowler hat guy- meet the Roberson
Lizard man-spider man
Panchito pistoles (rooster) - 3 caballeros movie Disney I know he has Spanish name
David nix- tomarrow land movie I mean the powers disk exist so why not
Lemy from ratatouille

Power disks I wanna see
Space mountain rocket
Indians jones jeep from Disneyland
The star tours ship from star tours
Soaring background and terrain
---
"ryuujin no ken wo kurae!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:52:50 17/01/2016 by sky-dragon
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#803 Posted: 13:40:53 17/01/2016
About that Wi-Fi symbol...I think it means that once you scan in the figure, you have to download him so you can use it. Reason being, none of the characters with that symbol are in the collection screen (or the Hall of Heroes for that matter). I remember something about Disney Infinity 3.0 being the last new game for a while, and that they'll continually update it to bring in more figures and content.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
Crash10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4745
#804 Posted: 14:58:57 17/01/2016
After some research, I discovered the symbol meaning.

You need to update the game to make the figure work. I don't know, but maybe scanning the figure for the first time automatically update the game.
---
Bruh
Chompy-King257 Gold Sparx Gems: 2956
#805 Posted: 15:54:20 17/01/2016
Tell you what: I'll get this game if Bill Cipher or just Gravity Falls characters in general get toys and become fully playable. I could easily imagine Great Uncle Ford being one of those really OP characters in the game, too. Imagine a Weirdmaggedon Map. That would be seriously awesome.

Oh, and I also want Mace Windu, Kermit The Frog, Count Dooku, The Emperor, General Grievous, Yellow Jacket, Scrooge McDuck, and even Jar Jar Binks in this game VERY badly.
---
i made the "bus" look like my "dad"
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 16:04:31 17/01/2016 by Chompy-King257
#806 Posted: 16:01:10 17/01/2016
Quote: Chompy-King257
Tell you what: I'll get this game if Bill Cipher or just Gravity Falls in general gets involved. I could easily imagine Great Uncle Ford being one of the characters, too.

Gravity Falls is already involved. There's some toys in Toy Box related to the game.
---
Bruh
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#807 Posted: 16:09:33 17/01/2016
And the comic was so popular. The made a Figment 2.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Skylanders fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3952
#808 Posted: 03:47:53 18/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Baloo is a must dont really like ant mans look but glad to see them they are all needs except maybe spidey
---
Yep still around just not posting much anymore
Sboy13 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#809 Posted: 16:06:45 19/01/2016
Quote: Crash10
Quote: Chompy-King257
Tell you what: I'll get this game if Bill Cipher or just Gravity Falls in general gets involved. I could easily imagine Great Uncle Ford being one of the characters, too.

Gravity Falls is already involved. There's some toys in Toy Box related to the game.

Yes, there were Gravity Falls power discs in 2.0 as well. I'm unsure if they're going to do anything else with GF in the future seeing as the show is coming to an end.
---
Purple dragon.
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#810 Posted: 02:59:37 20/01/2016
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/pag...inityDay012316/
#811 Posted: 08:04:06 20/01/2016
So...

[User Posted Image]
---
Bruh
#812 Posted: 08:44:00 20/01/2016
That's one small adventure set o3o wasn't captain America already in the game. Still love civil war captain America
---
#813 Posted: 04:00:22 13/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Rumors are going around that alice the mad hatter and time from the alice and wonderland series are going to be in 3.0 now they are not 100 percent confirmed but its pretty likely
---
GhostRoaster617 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3963
#814 Posted: 06:03:45 13/02/2016
Quote: Skylanders fan
Rumors are going around that alice the mad hatter and time from the alice and wonderland series are going to be in 3.0 now they are not 100 percent confirmed but its pretty likely

OMG I'd totally buy that in an instant if they do and I believe that may actually happen. If Baloo was made to promote the upcoming Jungle Book movie, I don't see why they wouldn't do the same with Alice. Now that is an awesome idea thanks for the speculation there buddy.
---
Grave Clobber is back to bury you!
Imaginators smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie Villains smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
isaac343018s Emerald Sparx Gems: 4478
#815 Posted: 18:09:58 16/02/2016
Can someone explain why we're less than a month away from Marvel Battlegrounds releasing and we really only have gameplay footage from January of last year?
#816 Posted: 20:27:28 19/02/2016
Since no one else has mentioned it, (sorry for the double post btw) I'll bring this up.
[User Posted Image]

John V. said that the 5 Battlegrounds launch characters were the last ones necessary to unlock the
Keyblade

Im guessing they're as follows:
Vision
Black Panther
Ant Man
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
For some reason people have more faith in Scarlet Witch getting in than Quicksilver and him instead being replaced by Winter Soldier. Don't get me wrong, I love me some stucky but why not Quicksilver? You could say because of his speed but they could just make him like Dash (Ranged attack activates super speed.)

And on another note, it's good to know that it's just those last 5 characters that are necessary for the ultimate unlock. Why, you ask? Because that means you don't need EVERY single Disney Infinity character that is being released. Notice how the ultimate unlock doesn't include [User Posted Image]
Or Alice, Time, and Mad Hatter.
That could also confirm that maybe we'll be getting more Marvel characters later on seeing as how the Battlegrounds LAUNCH characters are all that's left to get the ultimate unlock.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:29:58 19/02/2016 by isaac343018s
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#817 Posted: 22:41:33 19/02/2016
Don't think we will get a 4.0, but instead more 3.0.

He said 5 Battlegrounds characters, so maybe counting Cap?!
I think we may get Baron Zemo, being the villain of Civil War that would be likely.
I am hoping we get more Force Awakens, maybe Phasma? I don't know.
A couple more originals would be nice, if 5 Characters are being released for Battlegrounds, it's probably going to be the same for originals.
If we get one more, it may be Moana, but her film comes in November, so a bit unlikely.
Genie would be cool. Or another Zootopia one, if so probably Chief Bogo.

Fingers crossed for Grevious. He would be epic.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
#818 Posted: 01:45:07 20/02/2016
I would definitely love a Grevious and about Battlegrounds, someone (I forget who exactly) confirmed Cap isn't one of the 5 launch characters. I guess since he comes with the Play Set itself.
#819 Posted: 16:33:15 01/03/2016
Quote: isaac343018s
Since no one else has mentioned it, (sorry for the double post btw) I'll bring this up.
[User Posted Image]

John V. said that the 5 Battlegrounds launch characters were the last ones necessary to unlock the
Keyblade

Im guessing they're as follows:
Vision
Black Panther
Ant Man
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
For some reason people have more faith in Scarlet Witch getting in than Quicksilver and him instead being replaced by Winter Soldier. Don't get me wrong, I love me some stucky but why not Quicksilver? You could say because of his speed but they could just make him like Dash (Ranged attack activates super speed.)

And on another note, it's good to know that it's just those last 5 characters that are necessary for the ultimate unlock. Why, you ask? Because that means you don't need EVERY single Disney Infinity character that is being released. Notice how the ultimate unlock doesn't include [User Posted Image]
Or Alice, Time, and Mad Hatter.
That could also confirm that maybe we'll be getting more Marvel characters later on seeing as how the Battlegrounds LAUNCH characters are all that's left to get the ultimate unlock.

Probably because
Quicksilver is dead in Civil War, where most of the new characters are from.

EDIT: Wasn't there supposed to be a new video today? I can't find it anywhere.

EDIT 2: NVM, wrong time.
---
You can't handle MEMES
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:54:19 01/03/2016 by Qcumber
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#820 Posted: 18:05:17 01/03/2016
Watching the love stream right now.

Infinity is number 1 TTL game second year in a row. Extending 3.0 starter pack like Lego Dimensions. No need for a starter this year, meaning only Skylanders is stuck in its archaic ways.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#821 Posted: 18:07:27 01/03/2016
http://www.disneyholics.com/di...ive-blog-recap/

New playsets confirmed.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#822 Posted: 18:10:43 01/03/2016
Video not available for me. Why?
---
Bruh
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#823 Posted: 18:14:25 01/03/2016
That was crap
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#824 Posted: 18:15:24 01/03/2016
Quote: Crash10
Video not available for me. Why?

The video is US-only. Really pissed about that, I was so ****ing hyped to see Vision gameplay.

But there's this, which is useful for non-Americans: http://www.disneyholics.com/di...ive-blog-recap/
---
You can't handle MEMES
#825 Posted: 18:16:18 01/03/2016
That was really short.
---
You can't handle MEMES
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#826 Posted: 18:18:24 01/03/2016
That stream was a letdown. I already know all of the updates. However, they were mentioning something about "Fish" and the "Looking Glass". Hint hint.

I was expecting newer characters, my ideas, which I had for a while, were Kim Possible, Dipper, Mabel, Star, Marco, Wall-E, Eve, Gaston, and Goofy. I would be appeased if at least one of these characters are confirmed.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3860
#827 Posted: 18:18:39 01/03/2016
I know.
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#828 Posted: 18:19:07 01/03/2016
Also, no Grievous. :(
---
You can't handle MEMES
#829 Posted: 18:20:19 01/03/2016
Okay so. At least we have hints for new characters.
---
Bruh
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#830 Posted: 20:24:37 01/03/2016
So no 4.0 this year? I wonder if Disney's waiting for Kingdom Hearts III to be on schedule before theming 4.0 around Kingdom Hearts. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Roxas, Axel, Xion, Terra, Ventus, Aqua, etc. Maybe 4.0 can be about The Muppets. Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Beeker, Fozzie Bear, not Clifford.

Until we know, let's assume that 3.0 will get Darkwing Duck, Mabel from Gravity Falls and the cast for Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
#831 Posted: 21:17:01 01/03/2016 | Topic Creator
thought the reveal was meh but I like the next style still excited with what was announced
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#832 Posted: 21:27:40 01/03/2016
So, let me get this straight before from someone that actually knows what's going on. The new playsets from 3.0 need to be downloaded to work at all, free DLC for DLC? Because this feels like it kills the point of physical DLC to begin with since one day the servers are going to close and whoever buys these for this version at that point will get a useless toy.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8226
#833 Posted: 21:51:14 01/03/2016
I love DI for real now, its awesome, but I'm still not a fan of the graphics. I love the art style, but the graphics are just lackluster and lazy to me. Too many obvious polygons too. I'd love the DI team to do a big graphics over haul while also keeping it's art style. Make it looks like a Skylanders game graphics wise. Give the characters more detailed models (Give Stitch visible fur, like Trigger Happy for example).

Also I'm not a fan of the skill tree upgrades (Minus a few) and it's simple combo system. I think it sucks.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#834 Posted: 01:07:37 02/03/2016
I'm debating whether or not to buy battlegrounds. The combat looks fun, PLUS ANT MAN, but no online is a dealbreaker...

Either way, i'll keep buying whatever figures appeal to me (Ant Man, Boba Fett, Vision, Judy Hopps) and anybody else interesting they announce. (Finding Dory was teased, and a french magazine confirmed 3 figures for alice in wonderland- through the looking glass.)

Interesting things from the twitch stream-

The infinity ballot is not over. They're almost done with the disney part, and will hold marvel and star wars ones, then let the top one from each poll battle it out in polls to decide the true fan pick. (If i have to decide between mabel and grevious, i'll die)

Alison Petrek (the community leader who i met at the pop up shop last year fyi) said there's one marvel character she likes, that wasn't announced. she said the character is a girl... SCARLET WITCH!?

There's a new star wars playset coming this year. i bet it's for either rebels of rogue one.

johhny v is still annoying af

the reason ant man wasn't announced at sdcc last year is because they couldn't show his civil war outfit- the one the figure wears. He was also embargoed until march 15th (his release) so no gameplay from them smilie

Boba single coming march 15th

no confirmation on a light FX kylo ren that was leaked by french retailers

and one interesting thing- BB-8 is being investigated as a playable character in 3.0!

Quote: Johnny V
We are absolutely investigating BB-8,” he said. “It’s a challenge because BB-8 is a totally different sort of character than we’ve done before; he’s not a vehicle, not a biped or even a [quadruped]. We’re looking at what we can do for that particular character. We will release it when it makes sense, if we’re going to.

So i hope my boy bb8 makes it. glad to see they're experimenting. if they're actually putting finding dory stuff in- could quadrupeds and BB-8 come after it? I hope so. Our boy must roll home.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#835 Posted: 01:43:36 02/03/2016
Well don't complain. At least we got some sort of live stream/conference. Skylanders doesn't even do that anymore.

I didn't know about a ballot. Here's hoping some people put some cool characters on there.

Infinity would greatly benefit from these play sets, in my opinion -

Ducktales play set -

Scrooge
Launchpad (works with Darkwing Duck play set)

Ducktales characters -

Magica
Flintheart
Bigtime Beagle

Darkwing Duck play set -

Darkwing Duck
Gizmo Duck

Darkwing Duck characters -

NegaDuck
Megavolt
Liquidator

Rescue Rangers play set -

Chip
Dale

Rescue Rangers characters -

Gadget
Fat Cat
Nimnul

Gargoyles play set -

Goliath
Elisa

Gargoyles characters -

Brooklyn
Demona
Xanatos
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
#836 Posted: 02:32:59 02/03/2016
Custom Thanos Figure 3D model-

https://sketchfab.com/models/b...b29a5874eec4a34

EDIT: also made doof!!

https://sketchfab.com/models/1...9b9c13489dee2ff
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:37:37 02/03/2016 by ZapNorris
#837 Posted: 02:38:52 02/03/2016

YOU MADE THAT YOURSELF?
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
#838 Posted: 02:47:21 02/03/2016
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

YOU MADE THAT YOURSELF?

No. i found the models for doof and thanos online, and posed them using Blender. The doof model was unused from 1.0's PC version.

Feel free to download/print if you have a 3d printer.
#839 Posted: 03:27:27 02/03/2016
So I do like what we got to know about. It wasn't much, but at least we got a tease that proves the next DI Next will be about something entirely new (god forbid any leaks ofc). I have thoughts on some things of course:

Star Wars: I think it's rather obvious (like a certain Marvel character as I will talk about in a bit) that the Star Wars content coming in 2016 is either Rogue One stuff or something that is an original storyline. Maybe a Rebels Play Set released with Hera like Marvel Battlegrounds? It's a stretch, but who knows. I personally would prefer to see the storyline of Rogue One play out and have the Play Set released just a bit after the movie or even at launch like The Force Awakens was. Also I really want characters like Grevious, Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress, and etc. being released throughout the year one by one or something. Like the .5 Waves with Skylanders.

Disney: I'm not a big fan of Alice (I never even saw the movie) but the first movie did really good and the second is sure to follow suit. The movie stylized characters look interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing what the figures look like. I'm guessing the Disney Play Set is going to be Alice: Through the Looking Glass and have Alice and either Time or Mad Hatter as the second Play Set figure. I wonder who they could release as other characters though.

Pixar: I love me some Dory. I can't get enough of her. Getting a Finding Dory Play Set as the Pixar Play Set this year would be fantastic. Releasing it towards the end of the year would give them more time to work out the water mechanics and possibly sort it out in the hub. JV said there weren't going to be a major changes coming to the fundamental game but I wouldn't consider water being added in (even in small quantities like a pool) a major fundamental game change. Either way, love Dory. Love Finding Dory. Can't wait to see what they have in store.

Marvel: So my favorite part of Disney Infinity as a whole series aside from The Incredibles. There's lots of things for me to say. For starters, the character that was brought up as someone's favorite is so obviously Scarlet Witch. Aside from the fact that they said 'she', Scarlet Witch seems like a really obvious character for them to add after the success of AoU. Her brother on the other hand, has some spoilery stuff to say.
While I'm still to this day salty that my bae got killed in AoU it makes loads of sense. I guess Marvel and Fox share the rights to Quicksilver so Fox was like, cool we'll put him in the X-Men movies. Then Marvel was like, oh crap now he's over there and in AoU. Quick, someone kill him! Someone brought up before why he wouldn't be in the game but after JV specifying that there are rights that they have to worry about. (He was looking at you, X-Men/Deadpool fans) it made it clear to me that it wasn't because he was canonically dead in the MCU, it was because Fox had taken over the rights to the character.
I really like all of the Marvel characters that they revealed today and I'm really excited
for Ant-Man to have some sort of Giant Man themed attack. Any guesses? I think he'll just stomp around for a bit.
(So many spoilers when it comes to Marvel lmao) Black Panther looks amazeballs and Vision is really nicely designed. Also there was some female character talking in the Battlegrounds trailer and I went over it with a keen eye and noticed that it's actually Maria Hill. Interesting design on her too. Also, as I'm typing this 3 page essay, I'm realizing something. I originally thought Vision, Black Panther, and Ant-Man along with Hulkbuster and Ultron made up the launch wave of Battlegrounds that is necessary for getting the keyblade. But now I see that Hulkbuster and Ultron were already there, so I doubt that they count. Leaving those last two spaces open for Scarlet Witch and well... Winter Soldier I guess?? I have other thoughts but I've been typing forever; let's just call this part 1 lmao
#840 Posted: 04:09:31 02/03/2016
Bought myself both nick and Judy today smilie
---
Bifrost Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10000
#841 Posted: 08:43:12 02/03/2016
Well... Thanks for no answers, guys. I'll keep the 'DLC for DLC' impression on mind next time someone tries to bring this to an argument, I guess.
---
SO I'LL GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT
(What I need is never what I want)
#842 Posted: 04:16:38 03/03/2016
Let's analyze this article-

http://infinityinquirer.com/20...nity-interview/

So it looks like the BIG points are-

There will be 4 new playsets this year- Battlegrounds, a Disney Animation franchise based playset, a Pixar franchise based playset, and a Star Wars one. So it looks like we are NOT getting an alice in wonderland playset. Knowing disney, it will most likely be based on Moana, a new movie coming in november. You know- the one based in Hawaii!
A new pixar playset is pretty much confirmed to be Finding Dory, since it's the only pixar thing coming out in 2016! Star wars is tough though... rouge one is probably it.

There's a "Marvel easter egg" at the end of the battlegrounds game. I will assume this will hint at Dr Strange, since his movie comes out this year. They said more characters are coming- so i wouldn't be suprised if dr strange showed up.
#843 Posted: 17:58:47 03/03/2016
Quote: Bifrost
So, let me get this straight before from someone that actually knows what's going on. The new playsets from 3.0 need to be downloaded to work at all, free DLC for DLC? Because this feels like it kills the point of physical DLC to begin with since one day the servers are going to close and whoever buys these for this version at that point will get a useless toy.

I think that this is more of a update than DLC. Maybe I'm wrong, but hey, it's like the update to fix Nightfall in SuperChargers.

Also, 4 Play Sets? Wow.
---
Bruh
#844 Posted: 22:56:59 09/03/2016 | Topic Creator
all the charcters coming out next week are on amazon for preorder only 11.20 with prime for each gonna need to preorder them when I get my paycheck
---
#845 Posted: 23:02:22 09/03/2016
Im just really excited that Marvel Battlegrounds is coming out on Tuesday. Even though I don't have any money to buy it right now.... smilie
#846 Posted: 01:29:09 10/03/2016
Okay so i think i'll buy ant man and/or vision sometime soon
#847 Posted: 01:34:36 10/03/2016
I'm getting everything. I have every Marvel and SW character and all all classic Disney characters released for 3.0. I want the Key Blade, lol.

Funny how I got them all, I wasn't planning to get much. We should share our collections soon
---
#848 Posted: 01:35:47 10/03/2016
The patch for the 15th releases is out...

....................Ohhhhhhh boy. Time to wait for a street date break!!! smilie
#849 Posted: 13:39:46 10/03/2016
I'll say it now. The combat in Marvel Battlegrounds look just plain bad and not very fun. Maybe I'm wrong but it doesn't look good to me.
---
First | Previous | Page 17 of 24 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me